First trip to Italy in October (belated honeymoon), thoughts are:
Day 1 Flight to Rome arrives 1030 hrs
Day 4 Train to Sorrento
* chilling, sightseeing
Day 10 Departure flight from Naples/Rome.
Any recommendations/tips? We would definitely like to see the Vatican (are these worth a go?http://www.viator.com/Rome-attractions/Vatican-tours-tickets/d511-a115?pref=02&aid=g3701).
Reasonable accommodation in Rome and Sorrento? We don't want dirt cheap or expensive spa type hotels, and somewhere with a view of Vesuvius is planned.
Whats the travel like from Naples to Sorrento?
Are there day trips to Capri as well just jumping on a boat/similar & going by foot. Whats to do over there?
Departure from Naples. Can anyone recommend an airline to fly back to Birmingham? Original thoughts were a single to Rome, and a single from Naples to Birmingham. It seems to be cheaper by approx £100 to travel back to Rome and fly from there (with Monarch)!?! And a return from Birmingham to Rome is cheaper still.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Travel Pass
- 2 5 Days in Switzerland
- 3 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 6 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 7 6-7 Days in France
- 8 Korean Messages
- 9 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 10 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 11 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 12 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 13 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 14 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 15 Budapest in December 2017
- 16 Spain in July
- 17 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Acropolis Athens
- 24 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 25 Trip Ideas