First time poster. I am headed to Rome in January and had a few questions.
1. Which airport is the best to fly into in Italy? I am flying from the US and want the quickest passport control and luggage pick up line.
2. Has anyone taken Uber to get around in Italy? If so how was the service and did the drivers speak any English?
3. Similar to above, how well was english spoken in Rome, Naples, and Palermo? I know some spanish, but I know 0 Italian. I've been in almost total non speaking countries and it was a slight issue, but didnt know how Italy faired.
4. Has anyone been to Palermo (Sicily), are the welcoming to tourist?
5. What is the best way to exchange US dollars for Euros??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.7supplements.org/peak-test-xtreme/
- 2 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 3 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 4 Azores
- 5 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 6 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 7 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 8 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 9 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 10 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 11 Short Trip in July
- 12 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 13 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 14 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 15 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 16 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 17 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 18 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 19 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 20 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 21 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 22 Sim Card Options
- 23 Greek Islands (small)
- 24 38 Days in Paris
- 25 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK