First time poster. I am headed to Rome in January and had a few questions.
1. Which airport is the best to fly into in Italy? I am flying from the US and want the quickest passport control and luggage pick up line.
2. Has anyone taken Uber to get around in Italy? If so how was the service and did the drivers speak any English?
3. Similar to above, how well was english spoken in Rome, Naples, and Palermo? I know some spanish, but I know 0 Italian. I've been in almost total non speaking countries and it was a slight issue, but didnt know how Italy faired.
4. Has anyone been to Palermo (Sicily), are the welcoming to tourist?
5. What is the best way to exchange US dollars for Euros??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Canon PRINTER##1-888-279-0246@@@ Canon Printer Tec*hnical Supp0rt Ph0ne/?/
- 2 Renting a car in Greece
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 6 renting a car in greece
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 9 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 10 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 11 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 12 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 13 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 14 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 15 retruning to US with souveniers
- 16 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 17 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 18 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 19 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 20 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 21 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 22 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Help on ancient history route
- 25 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights