My husband and I are planning a 3 week trip to Italy in early May next year. We're celebrating my 65th birthday and retirement! We're flying into Milan and out of Rome. Here's what I've come up with so far.
Lake Como-Varenna-3 nights
Rome-4 nights .
we'll be traveling by train on this trip. I'm wondering if we should skip the night in Milan and take the train directly to Lake Como on the day of our arrival. We get into milan at noon. Too tiring? (We have a long flight from San Francisco, but luckily I was able to secure business class seats with frequent flier miles!) im sorry to be missing the countryside in Tuscany and Umbria but we can't see it all on our first trip...
Any thought or comments would be most appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 동남아골프투어✯／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／✯【동남아골프투어】
- 2 해외골프여행/」⋟✪ 【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】✪ ⋞「/해외골프여행해외골프여행
- 3 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 4 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 5 Paris hotels
- 6 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 7 Roma Pass
- 8 Trek through Eur
- 9 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 10 Budapest in December 2017
- 11 Amsterdam hotels
- 12 Denmark or Sweden?
- 13 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 14 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 15 Europe itinerary questions
- 16 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 17 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 18 London Hotels
- 19 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 23 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy