My husband and I are planning a 3 week trip to Italy in early May next year. We're celebrating my 65th birthday and retirement! We're flying into Milan and out of Rome. Here's what I've come up with so far.
Lake Como-Varenna-3 nights
Rome-4 nights .
we'll be traveling by train on this trip. I'm wondering if we should skip the night in Milan and take the train directly to Lake Como on the day of our arrival. We get into milan at noon. Too tiring? (We have a long flight from San Francisco, but luckily I was able to secure business class seats with frequent flier miles!) im sorry to be missing the countryside in Tuscany and Umbria but we can't see it all on our first trip...
Any thought or comments would be most appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 중계 ▶ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 First visit to London
- 3 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 4 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 5 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 6 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 7 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 8 Two days in Rome
- 9 London is it worth it?
- 10 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 11 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 12 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 13 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 14 International drivers permit
- 15 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 16 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 17 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 18 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 19 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 20 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 21 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 22 Naples + Walking Tour
- 23 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 24 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 25 Agriturismo with train access to Florence