My husband and I are planning a 3 week trip to Italy in early May next year. We're celebrating my 65th birthday and retirement! We're flying into Milan and out of Rome. Here's what I've come up with so far.
Lake Como-Varenna-3 nights
Rome-4 nights .
we'll be traveling by train on this trip. I'm wondering if we should skip the night in Milan and take the train directly to Lake Como on the day of our arrival. We get into milan at noon. Too tiring? (We have a long flight from San Francisco, but luckily I was able to secure business class seats with frequent flier miles!) im sorry to be missing the countryside in Tuscany and Umbria but we can't see it all on our first trip...
Any thought or comments would be most appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VERIZON 1:888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT VERIZON TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 3 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 4 Planning A trip
- 5 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 6 Driving through Paris
- 7 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 8 Watch Full Empire Season 4 Episode 4 s04e04 Online
- 9 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 10 Watch-Full Empire Season 4 Episode 4 s04e04 Online. watch
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 13 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 14 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 15 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 16 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 17 Bruges
- 18 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 24 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 25 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets