My husband and I are planning a 3 week trip to Italy in early May next year. We're celebrating my 65th birthday and retirement! We're flying into Milan and out of Rome. Here's what I've come up with so far.
Lake Como-Varenna-3 nights
Rome-4 nights .
we'll be traveling by train on this trip. I'm wondering if we should skip the night in Milan and take the train directly to Lake Como on the day of our arrival. We get into milan at noon. Too tiring? (We have a long flight from San Francisco, but luckily I was able to secure business class seats with frequent flier miles!) im sorry to be missing the countryside in Tuscany and Umbria but we can't see it all on our first trip...
Any thought or comments would be most appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수입 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 Beaune France
- 3 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 4 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 5 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 6 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 7 Firt time VISA applicant
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 10 advance tickets?
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 38 Days in Paris
- 13 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 14 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 15 A week in Paris
- 16 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 17 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 18 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 19 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 20 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 21 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 22 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing