Me and my husband are so excited and very confused about our trip to italy. We are going end of april 2014 into the first week of may for 9 days. We decided on focusing on the northern part, venice being the main interest there. We want to pick one place and take the train for day trips to surrounding cities, bologna, verona, cinque terre. is that the best way to go about this trip? It just seems like bouncing around and staying in more than one city gets expensive and time consuming, we do have a $5-6000 budget, and only 9 days. Any other cities that we shouldn't miss? We are open to anything big cities small towns it doesn't matter, just want to experience it all! Should we stay in venice because most of our time will be there anyway? better question, is it worth the extra money to stay right in venice than taking the train in? Or Should our time be focused in a different/better city? So many questions! We are mid twenties, we want some fun of course, wine, culture, love art etc etc all the typical reasons for going to italy. Thanks for the much much needed help!
First trip to italy! help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 2 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 3 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 4 bath or york
- 5 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 6 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 7 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 8 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 9 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 10 Ste Remy France
- 11 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 12 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 13 London tube
- 14 car rental info
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 19 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 20 Local Tour in Provence?
- 21 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 22 5am arrival in Dublin
- 23 10 Hours in Brussels
- 24 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 25 Phone for in-country calls in Greece