I am planning my first trip to Italy next year with some of my friends and I am having some questions in order to plan it right
so first of all will it be better to travel there in September or October? I have heard both are good but I want to know from people who lives there or who traveled there before which is the best time
and also, if there is a time when there are promotions and sales it will be much better
second my plan is to go to Rome, Venice and Florence
how much time should I take in each city, knowing that I won't have more than a week vacation.
third how can I travel between these cities?
train or bus is better? and can i know where to reserve the tickets or how to find the stops and stations there? an average price if it is possible?
fourth hotels recommendations will be perfect, as we want something that is not very expensive in the same time in downtown or near the city center, hostels and inns will be good as well.
lastly, where I can shop that is not expensive and it shouldn't necessarily be a place for malls and famous brands?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Rennes to Geneva
- 2 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 3 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 4 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 5 Ronda Wine/biking
- 6 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 7 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 8 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 9 Undisclsoed location
- 10 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 11 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 12 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 13 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 14 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 15 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 16 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 17 Italy bus or train
- 18 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 19 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 20 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 21 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 22 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 23 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 24 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 25 Praiano