I am planning my first trip to Italy next year with some of my friends and I am having some questions in order to plan it right
so first of all will it be better to travel there in September or October? I have heard both are good but I want to know from people who lives there or who traveled there before which is the best time
and also, if there is a time when there are promotions and sales it will be much better
second my plan is to go to Rome, Venice and Florence
how much time should I take in each city, knowing that I won't have more than a week vacation.
third how can I travel between these cities?
train or bus is better? and can i know where to reserve the tickets or how to find the stops and stations there? an average price if it is possible?
fourth hotels recommendations will be perfect, as we want something that is not very expensive in the same time in downtown or near the city center, hostels and inns will be good as well.
lastly, where I can shop that is not expensive and it shouldn't necessarily be a place for malls and famous brands?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les Invalides Night Show
- 2 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 3 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 4 barcelona neighborhood
- 5 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 6 Which Day?
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 9 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 10 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 11 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 12 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 13 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 14 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 15 Tracking the Weather
- 16 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 17 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 18 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 19 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 20 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 21 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 22 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 23 Shorts in South of France?
- 24 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 25 Europe itinerary help!