I am planning my first trip to Italy next year with some of my friends and I am having some questions in order to plan it right
so first of all will it be better to travel there in September or October? I have heard both are good but I want to know from people who lives there or who traveled there before which is the best time
and also, if there is a time when there are promotions and sales it will be much better
second my plan is to go to Rome, Venice and Florence
how much time should I take in each city, knowing that I won't have more than a week vacation.
third how can I travel between these cities?
train or bus is better? and can i know where to reserve the tickets or how to find the stops and stations there? an average price if it is possible?
fourth hotels recommendations will be perfect, as we want something that is not very expensive in the same time in downtown or near the city center, hostels and inns will be good as well.
lastly, where I can shop that is not expensive and it shouldn't necessarily be a place for malls and famous brands?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 2 Granada to Madrid
- 3 태양성바카라＼→不【 WNR94。ZE。AM 】不←＼슈퍼카지노태양성바카라
- 4 강원랜드바카라＼为＼『 WNR94。ZE。AM 』＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 6 Croatia
- 7 Croatia trip Planning
- 8 Norway -Trips
- 9 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 10 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 11 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 12 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 13 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 14 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 15 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 16 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 17 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 18 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 19 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 20 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 21 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 22 English Countryside
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 Norway Itinerary
- 25 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017