I am planning my first trip to Italy next year with some of my friends and I am having some questions in order to plan it right
so first of all will it be better to travel there in September or October? I have heard both are good but I want to know from people who lives there or who traveled there before which is the best time
and also, if there is a time when there are promotions and sales it will be much better
second my plan is to go to Rome, Venice and Florence
how much time should I take in each city, knowing that I won't have more than a week vacation.
third how can I travel between these cities?
train or bus is better? and can i know where to reserve the tickets or how to find the stops and stations there? an average price if it is possible?
fourth hotels recommendations will be perfect, as we want something that is not very expensive in the same time in downtown or near the city center, hostels and inns will be good as well.
lastly, where I can shop that is not expensive and it shouldn't necessarily be a place for malls and famous brands?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland March Itinerary
- 2 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 3 Planning A trip
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 6 Driving through Paris
- 7 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 8 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 9 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 10 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 11 Checking accounts in Europe
- 12 Accountant in Slovenia
- 13 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 14 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 15 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 16 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 17 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 18 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 19 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 20 Italy June 6-16
- 21 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 22 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 23 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 24 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 25 Help us with our new sharing economy business