I have been invited to visit Italy by my good friend who will be house-sitting in Lucca for a few months this Spring. She has been there many times, but this is my FIRST VISIT! I will be going for 10 days in May. She suggested I can either fly into Milan or Rome (from Florida) and she would meet me there. I am a "young" and "fit" 62 year old woman who loves all art and cultural activities. I would appreciate ANY and ALL SUGGESTIONS for a great itinerary!! Thanks in advance for your help!!
First trip to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 3 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 4 Welcome
- 5 Prague - Tram #22
- 6 hotels in Seville
- 7 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 8 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 9 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 10 Day trip from London to Paris
- 11 Three days in Spain
- 12 Location of hotel in Rome
- 13 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 14 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 15 Need advice for this
- 16 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 17 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 18 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 19 one last portugal car rental question
- 20 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 21 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 22 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 23 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 24 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium