I have been invited to visit Italy by my good friend who will be house-sitting in Lucca for a few months this Spring. She has been there many times, but this is my FIRST VISIT! I will be going for 10 days in May. She suggested I can either fly into Milan or Rome (from Florida) and she would meet me there. I am a "young" and "fit" 62 year old woman who loves all art and cultural activities. I would appreciate ANY and ALL SUGGESTIONS for a great itinerary!! Thanks in advance for your help!!
First trip to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 2 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 3 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 6 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 7 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 8 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 9 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 10 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 11 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 12 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 13 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 14 Five nights in Extremadura
- 15 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 16 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 17 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 18 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 19 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 20 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 21 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 24 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 25 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...