My husband and I are planning our first trip to Ireland. Because of other obligations, the only time we can go is Apr 28 to May 8. We would be visiting with relatives for a short time in Falcarragh, Co. Donegal. Our plan is to drive there from the airport, spend a day or so, then make our way back to the airport. So, my questions are...do we fly into Shannon or Dublin and what should we see on our way to Donegal?
First trip to Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 2 Street food in Turkey
- 3 Dublin Hostels
- 4 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 5 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 6 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 7 Spain Questions
- 8 9 days in turkey
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 11 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 12 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 13 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 14 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 15 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 16 Mont St Michel
- 17 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 18 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 19 Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 20 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 21 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 22 Avignon to London?
- 23 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 24 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days