My husband and I are planning our first trip to Ireland. Because of other obligations, the only time we can go is Apr 28 to May 8. We would be visiting with relatives for a short time in Falcarragh, Co. Donegal. Our plan is to drive there from the airport, spend a day or so, then make our way back to the airport. So, my questions are...do we fly into Shannon or Dublin and what should we see on our way to Donegal?
First trip to Ireland
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 2 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 3 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 4 Madrid to Sevilla
- 5 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 6 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 7 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 8 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 9 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 10 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 11 Traveling within Italy
- 12 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 13 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 14 Family European winter holiday
- 15 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 16 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 17 To Paris and Provence in June
- 18 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 19 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 Travel by train or bus
- 22 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 23 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 24 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 25 Florence in October