we are planning a one-week-trip to Iceland this summer, what should we NOT miss, should we drive a rented car to get around? What are the temperatures going to be?And, last but not least, some good advice for nice accomodation....Thanks!
first trip to Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New BMW pick-up travel
- 2 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 3 Voltage in UK and France
- 4 Cinque Terre
- 5 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 6 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 7 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 8 Athens airport question
- 9 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 10 Chamonix - Information
- 11 GPS in France
- 12 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 13 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 14 Germany for 3 weeks
- 15 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 16 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 17 South of France
- 18 Papal audience-Easter
- 19 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 20 Would this be a good area to stay in Paris?
- 21 A month in Positano - where to stay??
- 22 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 23 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 24 Planning 10 day trip from Athens around Greece
- 25 From Porto to the Douro Valley wine route