we are planning a one-week-trip to Iceland this summer, what should we NOT miss, should we drive a rented car to get around? What are the temperatures going to be?And, last but not least, some good advice for nice accomodation....Thanks!
first trip to Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 2 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 3 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 4 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 5 Air pollution in Paris
- 6 Trains in Italy
- 7 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 8 Nice or Marseille??
- 9 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 10 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 11 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 12 Dresden or Leipzig
- 13 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 14 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 15 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 16 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 17 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 18 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 19 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 20 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 21 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 22 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 23 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 24 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 25 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)