I have only been to Europe once and am now planning a 2 week Europe trip in May 2013. I will start my journey in Florence and would like to spend about 5 days there. My question is...where should I go from there? I would like to visit 2 to 3 other countries or cities in the surrounding areas, and spend a few days in each. I appreciate any advice or recommendations
First trip to Florence, Italy
- 1 Lucerne where to stay
- 2 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 3 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 4 Four days to wander France???
- 5 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 6 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 7 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 8 Drive Rome Florence
- 9 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 10 Prague Itinerary
- 11 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 12 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 13 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 14 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 15 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 16 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 17 Moving to Spain
- 18 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 19 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 20 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 21 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 22 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 23 Best area for wine and which one?
- 24 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 25 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places