I have only been to Europe once and am now planning a 2 week Europe trip in May 2013. I will start my journey in Florence and would like to spend about 5 days there. My question is...where should I go from there? I would like to visit 2 to 3 other countries or cities in the surrounding areas, and spend a few days in each. I appreciate any advice or recommendations
First trip to Florence, Italy
- 1 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 2 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 3 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 6 Navigo Decouverte
- 7 Lucerne where to stay
- 8 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 9 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 10 Cuenca or Toledo
- 11 France: CDG to Beaune
- 12 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 13 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 14 jungfraujoch mid june
- 15 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 16 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 17 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 18 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 19 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 20 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 21 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 22 Norway experts needed.
- 23 Mid-Night sun in Scandinavia
- 24 Online shopping for electronics in the Uk (which websites?)
- 25 Golden Sands Bulgaria online guide