I have only been to Europe once and am now planning a 2 week Europe trip in May 2013. I will start my journey in Florence and would like to spend about 5 days there. My question is...where should I go from there? I would like to visit 2 to 3 other countries or cities in the surrounding areas, and spend a few days in each. I appreciate any advice or recommendations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 2 Cordoba Overnight?
- 3 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 4 Dublin Leap Card
- 5 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 6 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 7 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 8 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 9 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 10 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 11 Suggestions on exploring Dublin only for 4 days
- 12 Garda Land
- 13 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 14 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 15 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 16 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 17 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 18 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 19 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 20 mountain views near London
- 21 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 22 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 23 2 weeks Europe trip
- 24 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 25 Need Help with German Train Schedule