My girlfriends and I are going to Paris in September (which I heard was a fantastic time to go). We initially planned to spend 4 nights in Paris and 2 nights in Amsterdam. However, I have a change of thought and have suggested flying into Prague for 2 nights on the front end of the trip and then spending 4 nights in Paris and then back home. Do you think it will be uncomfortable and/or crazy to do it this way, since the trip from Prague to Paris will be done by rail and the length of time on the rail is longer than the Amsterdam leg of the trip. Also, can you suggest somewhere to stay in Prague on a budget but safe ($150 US) per night.
First Trip to Europe (Paris)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 2 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 3 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 4 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 5 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 6 Portugal Trip
- 7 Reputable Tours
- 8 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 9 Spain traffic tickets
- 10 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 11 Salzburg and day trips
- 12 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 13 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 14 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 15 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 16 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 17 Germany Questions
- 18 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 19 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 20 Museums in Berlin
- 21 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 22 All Set To Go!!
- 23 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 24 Scotland November 2015
- 25 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank