My girlfriends and I are going to Paris in September (which I heard was a fantastic time to go). We initially planned to spend 4 nights in Paris and 2 nights in Amsterdam. However, I have a change of thought and have suggested flying into Prague for 2 nights on the front end of the trip and then spending 4 nights in Paris and then back home. Do you think it will be uncomfortable and/or crazy to do it this way, since the trip from Prague to Paris will be done by rail and the length of time on the rail is longer than the Amsterdam leg of the trip. Also, can you suggest somewhere to stay in Prague on a budget but safe ($150 US) per night.
First Trip to Europe (Paris)
View all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 4 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 River cruises
- 7 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 8 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 9 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 10 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 11 More help with housing in Puglia
- 12 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 13 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 14 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 15 7 days in Andalucia
- 16 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 17 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 18 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 21 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 22 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Ira Has Been Kidnapped