My girlfriends and I are going to Paris in September (which I heard was a fantastic time to go). We initially planned to spend 4 nights in Paris and 2 nights in Amsterdam. However, I have a change of thought and have suggested flying into Prague for 2 nights on the front end of the trip and then spending 4 nights in Paris and then back home. Do you think it will be uncomfortable and/or crazy to do it this way, since the trip from Prague to Paris will be done by rail and the length of time on the rail is longer than the Amsterdam leg of the trip. Also, can you suggest somewhere to stay in Prague on a budget but safe ($150 US) per night.
First Trip to Europe (Paris)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 2 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 3 Do you want to participate to my TV report for French TV ?
- 4 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 5 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 6 Trains in Italy
- 7 Moving to Belfast
- 8 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 9 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 10 Rome---August and September
- 11 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 12 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport
- 13 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 14 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 15 Suitable jacket for Pyrenees tour in December
- 16 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 17 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 18 4-6 weeks
- 19 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 20 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 21 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 22 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 23 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 24 Dresden or Leipzig
- 25 Zurich to Basel transfer