My girlfriends and I are going to Paris in September (which I heard was a fantastic time to go). We initially planned to spend 4 nights in Paris and 2 nights in Amsterdam. However, I have a change of thought and have suggested flying into Prague for 2 nights on the front end of the trip and then spending 4 nights in Paris and then back home. Do you think it will be uncomfortable and/or crazy to do it this way, since the trip from Prague to Paris will be done by rail and the length of time on the rail is longer than the Amsterdam leg of the trip. Also, can you suggest somewhere to stay in Prague on a budget but safe ($150 US) per night.
First Trip to Europe (Paris)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 2 Bodrum to instanbul
- 3 Two Days in Prague
- 4 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 5 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 6 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 7 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 8 Florence Hotel Advice
- 9 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 10 Viator.com in Turkey
- 11 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 12 Scottish Passport
- 13 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 14 Italy tours
- 15 Air France strike
- 16 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 17 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 18 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 19 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 20 Voltage in UK and France
- 21 Eleanor's Pages
- 22 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 23 Europe in winter
- 24 Barcelona free tours??
- 25 Madrid Apartment Rentals