My girlfriends and I are going to Paris in September (which I heard was a fantastic time to go). We initially planned to spend 4 nights in Paris and 2 nights in Amsterdam. However, I have a change of thought and have suggested flying into Prague for 2 nights on the front end of the trip and then spending 4 nights in Paris and then back home. Do you think it will be uncomfortable and/or crazy to do it this way, since the trip from Prague to Paris will be done by rail and the length of time on the rail is longer than the Amsterdam leg of the trip. Also, can you suggest somewhere to stay in Prague on a budget but safe ($150 US) per night.
First Trip to Europe (Paris)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend in Norfolk
- 2 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 3 Halloween in Paris
- 4 chrismas in rome
- 5 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 6 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 7 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 8 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 9 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 10 I dream of Europe
- 11 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 12 My notes on Greece 101
- 13 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 14 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 15 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 16 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 17 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 18 how long in Malta?
- 19 planning a trip to Europe next year!
- 20 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 21 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 22 Norway 2014
- 23 A Greek sojourn
- 24 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 25 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?