My girlfriends and I are going to Paris in September (which I heard was a fantastic time to go). We initially planned to spend 4 nights in Paris and 2 nights in Amsterdam. However, I have a change of thought and have suggested flying into Prague for 2 nights on the front end of the trip and then spending 4 nights in Paris and then back home. Do you think it will be uncomfortable and/or crazy to do it this way, since the trip from Prague to Paris will be done by rail and the length of time on the rail is longer than the Amsterdam leg of the trip. Also, can you suggest somewhere to stay in Prague on a budget but safe ($150 US) per night.
First Trip to Europe (Paris)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 Lucerne Switzerland
- 3 Central Europe itinerary
- 4 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 5 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 6 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 7 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 8 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 9 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 10 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 11 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 12 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 13 at what point should one get health insurance
- 14 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 15 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 16 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 17 Europe in December for 10 days
- 18 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 19 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 20 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 21 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 22 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 23 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 24 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 25 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years