My girlfriends and I are going to Paris in September (which I heard was a fantastic time to go). We initially planned to spend 4 nights in Paris and 2 nights in Amsterdam. However, I have a change of thought and have suggested flying into Prague for 2 nights on the front end of the trip and then spending 4 nights in Paris and then back home. Do you think it will be uncomfortable and/or crazy to do it this way, since the trip from Prague to Paris will be done by rail and the length of time on the rail is longer than the Amsterdam leg of the trip. Also, can you suggest somewhere to stay in Prague on a budget but safe ($150 US) per night.
First Trip to Europe (Paris)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 2 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 3 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 4 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 5 Shipping Prosecco
- 6 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 7 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 8 Europe Tour with Kids
- 9 Italy - Month of July
- 10 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 11 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 12 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 13 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 14 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 15 Your favourite places in Bath
- 16 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 17 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 18 Italy and Croatia
- 19 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 20 Lakes District UK
- 21 Kimhe--flamenco
- 22 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 23 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 24 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 25 Italy 14 days