My girlfriends and I are going to Paris in September (which I heard was a fantastic time to go). We initially planned to spend 4 nights in Paris and 2 nights in Amsterdam. However, I have a change of thought and have suggested flying into Prague for 2 nights on the front end of the trip and then spending 4 nights in Paris and then back home. Do you think it will be uncomfortable and/or crazy to do it this way, since the trip from Prague to Paris will be done by rail and the length of time on the rail is longer than the Amsterdam leg of the trip. Also, can you suggest somewhere to stay in Prague on a budget but safe ($150 US) per night.
First Trip to Europe (Paris)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 2 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 3 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 4 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 5 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 6 Madrid and London
- 7 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 10 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 11 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 12 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 13 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 14 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 15 Gargano Promontory
- 16 London neighborhood suggestions
- 17 Bologna tips
- 18 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 19 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 20 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 21 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 22 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 23 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 24 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 25 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons