My girlfriends and I are going to Paris in September (which I heard was a fantastic time to go). We initially planned to spend 4 nights in Paris and 2 nights in Amsterdam. However, I have a change of thought and have suggested flying into Prague for 2 nights on the front end of the trip and then spending 4 nights in Paris and then back home. Do you think it will be uncomfortable and/or crazy to do it this way, since the trip from Prague to Paris will be done by rail and the length of time on the rail is longer than the Amsterdam leg of the trip. Also, can you suggest somewhere to stay in Prague on a budget but safe ($150 US) per night.
First Trip to Europe (Paris)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 2 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 3 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 4 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 5 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 6 A full week in The Netherlands
- 7 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 8 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 9 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 10 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 11 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 12 10 days in England
- 13 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 14 Suggested itinerary for Istanbul??
- 15 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 16 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 17 Drawing courses in Paris
- 18 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 19 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 20 Montreux or Vevey- where to stay
- 21 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 22 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 23 Cannes >> Corsica
- 24 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 25 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?