My girlfriends and I are going to Paris in September (which I heard was a fantastic time to go). We initially planned to spend 4 nights in Paris and 2 nights in Amsterdam. However, I have a change of thought and have suggested flying into Prague for 2 nights on the front end of the trip and then spending 4 nights in Paris and then back home. Do you think it will be uncomfortable and/or crazy to do it this way, since the trip from Prague to Paris will be done by rail and the length of time on the rail is longer than the Amsterdam leg of the trip. Also, can you suggest somewhere to stay in Prague on a budget but safe ($150 US) per night.
First Trip to Europe (Paris)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ITALY
- 2 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 3 France: which maps?
- 4 Hamam in Istanbul
- 5 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 6 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 7 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 8 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 9 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 10 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 11 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 12 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 13 week in calabria
- 14 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 15 London hotel tax is 20%
- 16 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 17 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 18 Help for San Sebastian
- 19 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 20 Aaah...Umbria!
- 21 bed and breakfasts
- 22 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 23 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 24 Input on VRBO apartment in the Gracia area
- 25 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment