My girlfriends and I are going to Paris in September (which I heard was a fantastic time to go). We initially planned to spend 4 nights in Paris and 2 nights in Amsterdam. However, I have a change of thought and have suggested flying into Prague for 2 nights on the front end of the trip and then spending 4 nights in Paris and then back home. Do you think it will be uncomfortable and/or crazy to do it this way, since the trip from Prague to Paris will be done by rail and the length of time on the rail is longer than the Amsterdam leg of the trip. Also, can you suggest somewhere to stay in Prague on a budget but safe ($150 US) per night.
First Trip to Europe (Paris)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting an apt.
- 2 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 3 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 4 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 5 Germany for 3 weeks
- 6 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 7 Great restaurants in Italy
- 8 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 9 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 10 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 11 Bayeux to Mt. St Micheal - Any interesting stops along the way?
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 14 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 15 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 16 Amsterday > Bruges
- 17 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 18 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 19 Help me with this trip
- 20 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry
- 21 February end Europe travel with Kids
- 22 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 23 Large rental villa in Provence for family reunion
- 24 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 25 Passport stamp in the UK