My girlfriends and I are going to Paris in September (which I heard was a fantastic time to go). We initially planned to spend 4 nights in Paris and 2 nights in Amsterdam. However, I have a change of thought and have suggested flying into Prague for 2 nights on the front end of the trip and then spending 4 nights in Paris and then back home. Do you think it will be uncomfortable and/or crazy to do it this way, since the trip from Prague to Paris will be done by rail and the length of time on the rail is longer than the Amsterdam leg of the trip. Also, can you suggest somewhere to stay in Prague on a budget but safe ($150 US) per night.
First Trip to Europe (Paris)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 2 What to wear
- 3 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 4 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 5 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 6 3 weeks in Europe
- 7 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 8 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 9 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 10 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 11 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 12 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 13 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 14 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 15 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 16 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 17 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 18 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 19 Daytrip From istanbul: IZNIK (NICEA)
- 20 Ireland Southwest
- 21 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 22 Car Rental in Iceland
- 23 London neighborhood suggestions
- 24 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)