My girlfriends and I are going to Paris in September (which I heard was a fantastic time to go). We initially planned to spend 4 nights in Paris and 2 nights in Amsterdam. However, I have a change of thought and have suggested flying into Prague for 2 nights on the front end of the trip and then spending 4 nights in Paris and then back home. Do you think it will be uncomfortable and/or crazy to do it this way, since the trip from Prague to Paris will be done by rail and the length of time on the rail is longer than the Amsterdam leg of the trip. Also, can you suggest somewhere to stay in Prague on a budget but safe ($150 US) per night.
First Trip to Europe (Paris)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hotels in Seville
- 2 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 3 car rental companies Italy
- 4 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 5 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 6 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 9 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 10 Sicily Suggetions
- 11 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 12 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 13 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 14 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 15 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 16 Paris in April?
- 17 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 18 Three days in Spain
- 19 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 20 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 23 7 days in Greece
- 24 Estonia Amber
- 25 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins