My girlfriends and I are going to Paris in September (which I heard was a fantastic time to go). We initially planned to spend 4 nights in Paris and 2 nights in Amsterdam. However, I have a change of thought and have suggested flying into Prague for 2 nights on the front end of the trip and then spending 4 nights in Paris and then back home. Do you think it will be uncomfortable and/or crazy to do it this way, since the trip from Prague to Paris will be done by rail and the length of time on the rail is longer than the Amsterdam leg of the trip. Also, can you suggest somewhere to stay in Prague on a budget but safe ($150 US) per night.
First Trip to Europe (Paris)
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 2 Family European winter holiday
- 3 15 days in Europe,
- 4 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 5 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 Euro Train
- 8 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 9 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 10 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 11 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 14 Travel by train or bus
- 15 Planning a holiday
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 18 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 19 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 20 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 21 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 22 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 23 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 24 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 25 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.