My girlfriends and I are going to Paris in September (which I heard was a fantastic time to go). We initially planned to spend 4 nights in Paris and 2 nights in Amsterdam. However, I have a change of thought and have suggested flying into Prague for 2 nights on the front end of the trip and then spending 4 nights in Paris and then back home. Do you think it will be uncomfortable and/or crazy to do it this way, since the trip from Prague to Paris will be done by rail and the length of time on the rail is longer than the Amsterdam leg of the trip. Also, can you suggest somewhere to stay in Prague on a budget but safe ($150 US) per night.
First Trip to Europe (Paris)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily - not a trip report
- 2 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 5 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 6 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 7 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 8 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 9 Fashion for larger man?
- 10 car rental advice in Portugal
- 11 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 12 Fjords, How To?
- 13 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 14 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 15 Duoro river cruises
- 16 What to wear
- 17 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 18 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 19 Budget for 3 Month's
- 20 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 21 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 22 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 23 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 24 Suggestions for trip to England with preteen girls 11 & 13?
- 25 Hotel recommendations for Trieste