My girlfriends and I are going to Paris in September (which I heard was a fantastic time to go). We initially planned to spend 4 nights in Paris and 2 nights in Amsterdam. However, I have a change of thought and have suggested flying into Prague for 2 nights on the front end of the trip and then spending 4 nights in Paris and then back home. Do you think it will be uncomfortable and/or crazy to do it this way, since the trip from Prague to Paris will be done by rail and the length of time on the rail is longer than the Amsterdam leg of the trip. Also, can you suggest somewhere to stay in Prague on a budget but safe ($150 US) per night.
First Trip to Europe (Paris)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 4 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 5 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 6 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 7 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 8 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 11 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 12 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 13 Which european city?
- 14 Southern Spain
- 15 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 16 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 17 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 18 Scotland November 2015
- 19 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 20 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 21 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 22 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 23 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 24 Italy Countryside
- 25 Sono arrivato a Venezia