My girlfriends and I are going to Paris in September (which I heard was a fantastic time to go). We initially planned to spend 4 nights in Paris and 2 nights in Amsterdam. However, I have a change of thought and have suggested flying into Prague for 2 nights on the front end of the trip and then spending 4 nights in Paris and then back home. Do you think it will be uncomfortable and/or crazy to do it this way, since the trip from Prague to Paris will be done by rail and the length of time on the rail is longer than the Amsterdam leg of the trip. Also, can you suggest somewhere to stay in Prague on a budget but safe ($150 US) per night.
First Trip to Europe (Paris)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 2 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 3 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 4 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 5 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 6 Estonia Amber
- 7 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 8 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 9 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 10 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 11 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 12 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 13 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 14 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 15 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 16 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 17 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 18 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 19 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 20 9 days in turkey
- 21 Burg Eltz
- 22 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 23 Germany-berlin marathon
- 24 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 25 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions