I am a 22 year old student from Canada, and have never travelled outside of North America. My boyfriend has never been out of NA either, and we would love to travel to Europe for 4 weeks this summer but have no idea where to start in our planning.
My top places to see are:
Florence, Venice, Rome
Amsterdam and/or Berlin
Is it too much of a stretch to include Santorini in there? It's the #1 place I want to go to, but I will definitely make more trips to Europe in the future, so it's not a total dealbreaker. My #2 place to go to is Italy.
What would be the best order to see these places and how should I travel in between?
Is it also feasible to keep this trip under 5000$ (each person)?
Thank you SO much for any help!!
First trip to Europe -- overwhelmed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 2 Bodrum to instanbul
- 3 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 4 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 5 Best day trips from Paris
- 6 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 7 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 8 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 9 Questions About Croatia
- 10 Croatia and Venice "good value" restaurants; getting to/from Plitvice lakes
- 11 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 12 Scottish Passport
- 13 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 14 Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
- 15 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 16 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 17 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 18 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 19 See You In Minsk
- 20 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 21 Florence Hotel Advice
- 22 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 23 Italy tours
- 24 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 25 Air France strike