I am a 22 year old student from Canada, and have never travelled outside of North America. My boyfriend has never been out of NA either, and we would love to travel to Europe for 4 weeks this summer but have no idea where to start in our planning.
My top places to see are:
Florence, Venice, Rome
Amsterdam and/or Berlin
Is it too much of a stretch to include Santorini in there? It's the #1 place I want to go to, but I will definitely make more trips to Europe in the future, so it's not a total dealbreaker. My #2 place to go to is Italy.
What would be the best order to see these places and how should I travel in between?
Is it also feasible to keep this trip under 5000$ (each person)?
Thank you SO much for any help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 2 Italy - best two central locations
- 3 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 4 12 Days in Italy
- 5 Family vacay in Europe
- 6 Another Book List for Italy
- 7 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 8 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 9 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 10 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 11 Classical Music in Milan
- 12 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 13 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 14 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 15 touring near rome airport
- 16 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 17 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 18 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 19 day tours - Loire Valley
- 20 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 21 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 22 Sienna with kids
- 23 8 days in switzerland
- 24 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 25 Places to visits near Porto