I am a 22 year old student from Canada, and have never travelled outside of North America. My boyfriend has never been out of NA either, and we would love to travel to Europe for 4 weeks this summer but have no idea where to start in our planning.
My top places to see are:
Florence, Venice, Rome
Amsterdam and/or Berlin
Is it too much of a stretch to include Santorini in there? It's the #1 place I want to go to, but I will definitely make more trips to Europe in the future, so it's not a total dealbreaker. My #2 place to go to is Italy.
What would be the best order to see these places and how should I travel in between?
Is it also feasible to keep this trip under 5000$ (each person)?
Thank you SO much for any help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Roque Gageac, France in early October
- 2 Can you recommend a hotel in Santorini?
- 3 Flight from Athens to Turkey
- 4 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 5 Buckfast Abbey Brews Up a Brouhahah!
- 6 Dolomiti advice please!
- 7 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 8 Packing as Light as Possible!
- 9 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 10 Malta diving trip
- 11 Russia - GO or not?
- 12 Fonte Bertusi
- 13 Italy (or other country) with a baby
- 14 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks
- 15 One day in Paris, Champagne, and somewhere between Beaune and Nice
- 16 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 17 The best hotel in Naples for last night in Italy!
- 18 Help planning for 8 days Barcelona and Costa Brava.
- 19 With AT&T Passport plan, do we also need GPS or MiFi for driving/maps?
- 20 Narrowed down itinerary, but still need help finishing in Munich
- 21 La Mouzaia in northeastern Paris
- 22 Transferring on Germany trains
- 23 Itinerary Paris/Provence - please provide thoughts
- 24 Pompeii, Herculaneum
- 25 home base in provence