I am a 22 year old student from Canada, and have never travelled outside of North America. My boyfriend has never been out of NA either, and we would love to travel to Europe for 4 weeks this summer but have no idea where to start in our planning.
My top places to see are:
Florence, Venice, Rome
Amsterdam and/or Berlin
Is it too much of a stretch to include Santorini in there? It's the #1 place I want to go to, but I will definitely make more trips to Europe in the future, so it's not a total dealbreaker. My #2 place to go to is Italy.
What would be the best order to see these places and how should I travel in between?
Is it also feasible to keep this trip under 5000$ (each person)?
Thank you SO much for any help!!
First trip to Europe -- overwhelmed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mont St. Michele?
- 2 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 3 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 4 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 5 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 6 Venice - apartment??????
- 7 12 days in italy help
- 8 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 9 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 10 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 11 Is Easter week 2015 too early for Keukenhof garden?
- 12 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 13 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 14 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 15 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 16 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 17 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 18 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 19 Stay in Venice
- 20 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 21 Our first trip to Europe
- 22 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 23 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 24 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 25 Athens and which islands?