I am a 22 year old student from Canada, and have never travelled outside of North America. My boyfriend has never been out of NA either, and we would love to travel to Europe for 4 weeks this summer but have no idea where to start in our planning.
My top places to see are:
Florence, Venice, Rome
Amsterdam and/or Berlin
Is it too much of a stretch to include Santorini in there? It's the #1 place I want to go to, but I will definitely make more trips to Europe in the future, so it's not a total dealbreaker. My #2 place to go to is Italy.
What would be the best order to see these places and how should I travel in between?
Is it also feasible to keep this trip under 5000$ (each person)?
Thank you SO much for any help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 태양성카지노•• 吉━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••吉 태양성카지노
- 2 4 boiled eggs, 10 unsalted peanuts and 1
- 3 I have an understanding of discover
- 4 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 5 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 6 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 7 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 8 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 9 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 10 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 11 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 12 Bavaria in August
- 13 Train Question
- 14 What clothes?
- 15 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 16 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 17 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 18 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 19 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 20 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 21 Short trip to Athens and Santorini. Ideas welcomed
- 22 Stay in Saronno to see Como and Milan?
- 23 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 24 GPS vs Google Maps
- 25 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting