I am a 22 year old student from Canada, and have never travelled outside of North America. My boyfriend has never been out of NA either, and we would love to travel to Europe for 4 weeks this summer but have no idea where to start in our planning.
My top places to see are:
Florence, Venice, Rome
Amsterdam and/or Berlin
Is it too much of a stretch to include Santorini in there? It's the #1 place I want to go to, but I will definitely make more trips to Europe in the future, so it's not a total dealbreaker. My #2 place to go to is Italy.
What would be the best order to see these places and how should I travel in between?
Is it also feasible to keep this trip under 5000$ (each person)?
Thank you SO much for any help!!
First trip to Europe -- overwhelmed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 2 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 3 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 4 wineries near Ronda
- 5 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 6 Mid 20's first time in Paris - where to stay?!
- 7 travel to western Europe from India
- 8 Fun, free language website
- 9 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 10 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 11 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 12 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 13 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 14 Stay away from EF Tours
- 15 I'm in a funk
- 16 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 17 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 18 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 19 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 20 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 21 Bike touring in France
- 22 Does this sound feasible?
- 23 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 24 Tour Group Operators
- 25 Where to stay in Naples, Italy