I am a 22 year old student from Canada, and have never travelled outside of North America. My boyfriend has never been out of NA either, and we would love to travel to Europe for 4 weeks this summer but have no idea where to start in our planning.
My top places to see are:
Florence, Venice, Rome
Amsterdam and/or Berlin
Is it too much of a stretch to include Santorini in there? It's the #1 place I want to go to, but I will definitely make more trips to Europe in the future, so it's not a total dealbreaker. My #2 place to go to is Italy.
What would be the best order to see these places and how should I travel in between?
Is it also feasible to keep this trip under 5000$ (each person)?
Thank you SO much for any help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin restaurant recs
- 2 Rail pass question
- 3 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 4 Ravello to Paestum
- 5 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 6 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 7 3 days to spend in europe
- 8 Renting bed linens and towels
- 9 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 10 Pre-paid International Calling Cards
- 11 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 12 Amalfi coast
- 13 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 14 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 15 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 16 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 17 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 18 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 19 Beaches in Southern France
- 20 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 21 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 22 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 23 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 24 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 25 French lavender and cottages