I am a 22 year old student from Canada, and have never travelled outside of North America. My boyfriend has never been out of NA either, and we would love to travel to Europe for 4 weeks this summer but have no idea where to start in our planning.
My top places to see are:
Florence, Venice, Rome
Amsterdam and/or Berlin
Is it too much of a stretch to include Santorini in there? It's the #1 place I want to go to, but I will definitely make more trips to Europe in the future, so it's not a total dealbreaker. My #2 place to go to is Italy.
What would be the best order to see these places and how should I travel in between?
Is it also feasible to keep this trip under 5000$ (each person)?
Thank you SO much for any help!!
First trip to Europe -- overwhelmed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 2 A drive in Europe
- 3 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 4 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 5 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 6 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 7 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 8 nearby cities to london
- 9 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 10 Hotel in Venice
- 11 9 days in turkey
- 12 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 13 7 days in Greece
- 14 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 15 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 16 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 17 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 18 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 19 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 20 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 21 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 22 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 23 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 24 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 25 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan