I am a 22 year old student from Canada, and have never travelled outside of North America. My boyfriend has never been out of NA either, and we would love to travel to Europe for 4 weeks this summer but have no idea where to start in our planning.
My top places to see are:
Florence, Venice, Rome
Amsterdam and/or Berlin
Is it too much of a stretch to include Santorini in there? It's the #1 place I want to go to, but I will definitely make more trips to Europe in the future, so it's not a total dealbreaker. My #2 place to go to is Italy.
What would be the best order to see these places and how should I travel in between?
Is it also feasible to keep this trip under 5000$ (each person)?
Thank you SO much for any help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 2 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 3 One July night in Verona - help!
- 4 16 days in France and Italy
- 5 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 6 Cappadocia in June
- 7 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 8 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 9 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 10 Lisbon
- 11 Picturesque fjord driving south west norway
- 12 Car insurance in Iceland
- 13 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 14 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 15 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 16 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 17 Scotland - We're Here!
- 18 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 19 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 20 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 21 Krakow
- 22 Amsterdam
- 23 Travelling Iceland
- 24 Moscow Favorites
- 25 Couscous