I am a 22 year old student from Canada, and have never travelled outside of North America. My boyfriend has never been out of NA either, and we would love to travel to Europe for 4 weeks this summer but have no idea where to start in our planning.
My top places to see are:
Florence, Venice, Rome
Amsterdam and/or Berlin
Is it too much of a stretch to include Santorini in there? It's the #1 place I want to go to, but I will definitely make more trips to Europe in the future, so it's not a total dealbreaker. My #2 place to go to is Italy.
What would be the best order to see these places and how should I travel in between?
Is it also feasible to keep this trip under 5000$ (each person)?
Thank you SO much for any help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 2 Barcelona with baby
- 3 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 4 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 5 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 6 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 7 Norway fjord
- 8 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 9 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 10 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 11 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 14 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 15 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 16 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 17 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 18 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 19 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 20 help with Italy itinerary
- 21 Capri in July
- 22 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 23 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 24 Venice
- 25 London 2For1 question