I am a 22 year old student from Canada, and have never travelled outside of North America. My boyfriend has never been out of NA either, and we would love to travel to Europe for 4 weeks this summer but have no idea where to start in our planning.
My top places to see are:
Florence, Venice, Rome
Amsterdam and/or Berlin
Is it too much of a stretch to include Santorini in there? It's the #1 place I want to go to, but I will definitely make more trips to Europe in the future, so it's not a total dealbreaker. My #2 place to go to is Italy.
What would be the best order to see these places and how should I travel in between?
Is it also feasible to keep this trip under 5000$ (each person)?
Thank you SO much for any help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 2 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 3 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 4 Andalucia in December
- 5 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 6 England and Wales by public transport
- 7 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 8 Travel vs. Babies
- 9 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 10 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 11 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 12 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 13 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 14 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 15 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 16 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 17 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 18 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 19 Vienna or Budapest?
- 20 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 21 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 22 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 23 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 24 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 25 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions