I am a 22 year old student from Canada, and have never travelled outside of North America. My boyfriend has never been out of NA either, and we would love to travel to Europe for 4 weeks this summer but have no idea where to start in our planning.
My top places to see are:
Florence, Venice, Rome
Amsterdam and/or Berlin
Is it too much of a stretch to include Santorini in there? It's the #1 place I want to go to, but I will definitely make more trips to Europe in the future, so it's not a total dealbreaker. My #2 place to go to is Italy.
What would be the best order to see these places and how should I travel in between?
Is it also feasible to keep this trip under 5000$ (each person)?
Thank you SO much for any help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 2 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 5 FAQs
- 6 Naples to Pompeii
- 7 Amsterdam and ?????
- 8 St Petersberg/Moscow/Prague
- 9 apartments florence
- 10 Ireland ToDo
- 11 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 12 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 13 Amsterdam vs. France
- 14 To europe this Aug
- 15 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 16 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 17 I'm back.....
- 18 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 19 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 20 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 21 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 22 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 23 6 Aussies escape to France - Paris, Provence & Dordogne
- 24 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 25 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam