I am a 22 year old student from Canada, and have never travelled outside of North America. My boyfriend has never been out of NA either, and we would love to travel to Europe for 4 weeks this summer but have no idea where to start in our planning.
My top places to see are:
Florence, Venice, Rome
Amsterdam and/or Berlin
Is it too much of a stretch to include Santorini in there? It's the #1 place I want to go to, but I will definitely make more trips to Europe in the future, so it's not a total dealbreaker. My #2 place to go to is Italy.
What would be the best order to see these places and how should I travel in between?
Is it also feasible to keep this trip under 5000$ (each person)?
Thank you SO much for any help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best train from Amsterdam to Paris via Germany
- 2 Christmas Markets 2017
- 3 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 4 Traveling in Belgium
- 5 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 6 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 7 SURPRISE TRIP
- 8 Milos beach stay
- 9 Need advice. To Drive or not in Poland
- 10 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 11 Catching the train - best stop off from Tirano to St Moritz
- 12 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 13 One day around Lake Brienz
- 14 Bayeux Restaurants
- 15 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 16 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 17 Best Viking Sites
- 18 Language to use in Belgium
- 19 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 20 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 21 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 22 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 23 Car Hire Bologna
- 24 Sherry Triangle--Where to Stay
- 25 San Sebastian Beaches