I am a 22 year old student from Canada, and have never travelled outside of North America. My boyfriend has never been out of NA either, and we would love to travel to Europe for 4 weeks this summer but have no idea where to start in our planning.
My top places to see are:
Florence, Venice, Rome
Amsterdam and/or Berlin
Is it too much of a stretch to include Santorini in there? It's the #1 place I want to go to, but I will definitely make more trips to Europe in the future, so it's not a total dealbreaker. My #2 place to go to is Italy.
What would be the best order to see these places and how should I travel in between?
Is it also feasible to keep this trip under 5000$ (each person)?
Thank you SO much for any help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 타이탄바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 3 Safety in Rome
- 4 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 5 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 6 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 7 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 8 Europe First Timers
- 9 Greek Village
- 10 Crete Holiday
- 11 Athens Help
- 12 One free day in Barcelona
- 13 Apartment Montreux area
- 14 Uber vs. TfL
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 17 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 18 base in brussels
- 19 Rome or Venice first
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 22 Berlin
- 23 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 24 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 25 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam