I am a 22 year old student from Canada, and have never travelled outside of North America. My boyfriend has never been out of NA either, and we would love to travel to Europe for 4 weeks this summer but have no idea where to start in our planning.
My top places to see are:
Florence, Venice, Rome
Amsterdam and/or Berlin
Is it too much of a stretch to include Santorini in there? It's the #1 place I want to go to, but I will definitely make more trips to Europe in the future, so it's not a total dealbreaker. My #2 place to go to is Italy.
What would be the best order to see these places and how should I travel in between?
Is it also feasible to keep this trip under 5000$ (each person)?
Thank you SO much for any help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://freecracksunlimited.com/virtualdj-crack-download/
- 2 Vuerling airlines
- 3 More Info >>> http://yoursantiagingcream.com/nuvagen-cream/
- 4 http://freecracksunlimited.com/virtualdj-crack-download/
- 5 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 6 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 7 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/mastique-avis/
- 8 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 9 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 10 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 11 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 12 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 13 Venice Film Fest
- 14 Europe itinerary
- 15 France for a month in 2017
- 16 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 17 All of Spain or something else..?
- 18 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 19 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 20 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 21 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 22 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 23 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 24 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 25 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam