My Girlfriend and i have planned a three week trip to Western Europe and could use a little help with the itinerary. Initially we were focusing mainly on spending the majority of our trip in Scotland and Ireland but have now decided to try and squeese in a few more places if at all possible, as of right now we are flying into London to start our trip and Flying home from Ireland three weeks later. Do you think it would be feasable to make it to Paris, Brussels,Bruges and Amsterdam as well? If so how many days should we spend in each city and what would be the most efficient way to get to these cities in this time frame.
Thanks for the Help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Register Official Domain Name | Domains | Domain | EASY
- 2 Vacation in Great Britain
- 3 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 4 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 5 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 6 Escargots in Paris
- 7 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 8 Interesting places to visit
- 9 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 10 Acropolis Athens
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Trip Ideas
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 15 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 16 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 17 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 18 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 19 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 20 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 21 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 22 Info about Poland
- 23 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 24 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 25 Barcelona question