My Girlfriend and i have planned a three week trip to Western Europe and could use a little help with the itinerary. Initially we were focusing mainly on spending the majority of our trip in Scotland and Ireland but have now decided to try and squeese in a few more places if at all possible, as of right now we are flying into London to start our trip and Flying home from Ireland three weeks later. Do you think it would be feasable to make it to Paris, Brussels,Bruges and Amsterdam as well? If so how many days should we spend in each city and what would be the most efficient way to get to these cities in this time frame.
Thanks for the Help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 2 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 3 Need Information about French Alps
- 4 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 5 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 6 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 7 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 10 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 11 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 12 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 13 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 14 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 15 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 16 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 17 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 18 Trip to Rome
- 19 Best Indian Food
- 20 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 21 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 22 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 23 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 24 Piedmont as a destination
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings