My Girlfriend and i have planned a three week trip to Western Europe and could use a little help with the itinerary. Initially we were focusing mainly on spending the majority of our trip in Scotland and Ireland but have now decided to try and squeese in a few more places if at all possible, as of right now we are flying into London to start our trip and Flying home from Ireland three weeks later. Do you think it would be feasable to make it to Paris, Brussels,Bruges and Amsterdam as well? If so how many days should we spend in each city and what would be the most efficient way to get to these cities in this time frame.
Thanks for the Help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 4 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 5 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 6 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 7 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 8 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 9 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 10 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 11 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 12 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 13 First Trip to Ireland
- 14 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 15 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 16 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 17 Laokasti Villa in Oia
- 18 Athens multi site pass
- 19 London best location
- 20 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 23 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 24 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 25 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel