My Girlfriend and i have planned a three week trip to Western Europe and could use a little help with the itinerary. Initially we were focusing mainly on spending the majority of our trip in Scotland and Ireland but have now decided to try and squeese in a few more places if at all possible, as of right now we are flying into London to start our trip and Flying home from Ireland three weeks later. Do you think it would be feasable to make it to Paris, Brussels,Bruges and Amsterdam as well? If so how many days should we spend in each city and what would be the most efficient way to get to these cities in this time frame.
Thanks for the Help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Guide in Russia
- 2 Train travel
- 3 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 4 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 5 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 6 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 7 Barcelona - places to stay
- 8 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 9 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 10 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 11 travel fan 220v?
- 12 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 14 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 15 First Trip to Paris
- 16 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 17 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 18 B&Bs in Ireland
- 19 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 20 WWI Battlefields
- 21 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 22 Visiting Zurich
- 23 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 24 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 25 Switzerland