I am very excited to begin planning my first trip to Europe with my boyfriend. We have about 2 weeks to travel (give or take a couple days). We will probably leave at the end of June.
We are hoping to visit Italy, Germany, and Amsterdam.
We are hoping to get some helpful tips on....
-best places to visit that is also practical for getting from one country to another.
-best ways to travel to each country (plane or train?)
-how many days are recommended.
We are really just beginning our research, so any ideas or tips would be extremely helpful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 2 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 3 First time in Bulgaria
- 4 Paris in September
- 5 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 6 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 7 Day trips from Florence
- 8 St Denis Cathedral
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 11 May get together in Paris
- 12 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 13 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 14 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 15 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 16 No Periods in British Written English!
- 17 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 18 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 19 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 20 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 23 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 24 Self drive tour companies
- 25 Rouen Tour Companies