I am very excited to begin planning my first trip to Europe with my boyfriend. We have about 2 weeks to travel (give or take a couple days). We will probably leave at the end of June.
We are hoping to visit Italy, Germany, and Amsterdam.
We are hoping to get some helpful tips on....
-best places to visit that is also practical for getting from one country to another.
-best ways to travel to each country (plane or train?)
-how many days are recommended.
We are really just beginning our research, so any ideas or tips would be extremely helpful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help in completing trip details
- 2 Avoid Europcar!
- 3 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 4 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 5 Which area to stay in London
- 6 Scotland - We're Here!
- 7 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 8 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 9 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 10 Madrid food advice needed
- 11 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 12 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 13 Split to Hvar
- 14 Paris for children
- 15 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 16 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 17 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 18 Algarve - is it for me?
- 19 Amsterdam Anne Frank House
- 20 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 21 Itinery help Crete
- 22 Naples + Walking Tour
- 23 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 24 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 25 TIM in FCO - update