My daughter and I will be going to Italy. Our main cities are Rome, Florence and Venice. I would love to see Cinque Terre. Is this doable as a side trip from one of those cities?
First trip to Europe. Going to Italy really want to see Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 2 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 3 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 4 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 5 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 6 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 7 Italy
- 8 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 9 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 10 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 11 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 12 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 13 Positano, Italy
- 14 Nice Video about Poland
- 15 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 16 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 17 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 18 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 19 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 20 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 21 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 22 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 23 Vienna highlights
- 24 Where to stay in Rome
- 25 Estonia Amber