My first backpacking trip to Europe is less than 30 days away...Here is what I have planned. I take any suggestions,comments, and recommendations. Also any good/affordable restaurants that we can visit at any of our stops? . Please note that I understand is a fast paced trip, but I am OK with it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마카오바카라☭（╱」BOB248。CoM「╱）☭슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 인터넷바카라☭（╱」BOB248。CoM「╱）☭슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 라이브바카라☭（╱」BOB248。CoM「╱）☭슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 생중계바카라☭（╱」BOB248。CoM「╱）☭슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 CDG much improved
- 9 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 10 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 11 http://www.toptryloburn.com/vita-laze/
- 12 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 13 Ronda Wine/biking
- 14 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 15 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 16 Italy bus or train
- 17 Ireland itinerary help please
- 18 May get together in Paris
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 21 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 22 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 23 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 24 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 25 Canal du Midi