My first backpacking trip to Europe is less than 30 days away...Here is what I have planned. I take any suggestions,comments, and recommendations. Also any good/affordable restaurants that we can visit at any of our stops? . Please note that I understand is a fast paced trip, but I am OK with it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 2 Andalucia Spain
- 3 Germany-Car or Train
- 4 The DCC scam is spreading
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 7 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 8 Valencia Spain
- 9 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 10 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 11 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 12 Whistle stop family road trip
- 13 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 14 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 15 Scotland itinerary advice
- 16 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 17 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 18 Porto in January
- 19 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 20 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 21 Rome Water Shortage
- 22 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 23 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 24 Lake Como,Italy
- 25 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?