My wife and I are planning our first trip to Europe for 14-15 days/nights in November and I wanted to throw a sample itinerary that we are planning out there for thoughts/tinkering. Current itinerary is as follows:
London 4 nights
Amsterdam 2 nights
Munich 3 nights
Paris 4 nights
Would possibly sub Prague or Vienna in for Amsterdam. Also would consider something like this:
London 5 nights (accounting for the first day/night being light sightseeing due to jetlag)
Munich 4 nights
Paris 4 or 5 nights
Torn between doing 3 cities in depth vs trying to get that 4th country in. Thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6-7 Days in France
- 2 Korean Messages
- 3 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 6 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 7 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 8 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 9 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 10 Budapest in December 2017
- 11 Spain in July
- 12 5 Days in Switzerland
- 13 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 14 We're here!
- 15 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 Acropolis Athens
- 20 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 21 Trip Ideas
- 22 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 23 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 24 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 25 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.