My wife and I are planning our first trip to Europe for 14-15 days/nights in November and I wanted to throw a sample itinerary that we are planning out there for thoughts/tinkering. Current itinerary is as follows:
London 4 nights
Amsterdam 2 nights
Munich 3 nights
Paris 4 nights
Would possibly sub Prague or Vienna in for Amsterdam. Also would consider something like this:
London 5 nights (accounting for the first day/night being light sightseeing due to jetlag)
Munich 4 nights
Paris 4 or 5 nights
Torn between doing 3 cities in depth vs trying to get that 4th country in. Thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 2 "Never Mind"
- 3 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 4 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 5 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 6 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 7 Barcelona
- 8 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 9 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 10 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 11 Germany family road trip help!
- 12 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 13 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 14 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 15 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 16 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 17 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 18 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 19 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 20 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 21 who is in amsterdam?
- 22 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 23 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 24 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 25 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH