Hello Fellow Travellers,
I am planning a 10 day trip to Europe with my wife in either end of May ( Memorial Day weekend ) or First Week of July ( Independence Day Weekend). I am going to travelling from Orlando or Miami depending upon cost of the flight. This is a wedding anniversary gift to my wife so i want this trip to be memorable.
We are both in late 20's and never been to europe before. We both love museums, wine, food, natural beauty and architecture. We only want to visit the countries which are part of Schengen Area as we have to obtain a visa prior to arrival.
We have thought of few countries that we want to travel - Italy, Austria, France ( Paris Especially), Turkey, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Greece, Netherlands and Croatia.
I know i have listed ton of countries but every countries pictures i see, It looks amazing. I just want to make the best of the first trip and time of the year. We can visit 2 cities in 2 different countries if the travelling time is not too much. We will be travelling mostly with flights unless a short train is available.
I want to visit only 1 or max 2 of this countries in this visit. If you guys can help me out to pick a country or two which has a nice weather around the time i have mentioned, not a whole lot crowded, good food and wine, beautiful scenery for amazing photos
We can stay in hostels and stuff, Budget is not a huge concern.
Please please help me out here and let me know if i need to provide any more information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 3 Interesting places to visit
- 4 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 5 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 6 Germany train help!
- 7 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 8 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 9 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 10 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 11 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 12 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 13 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 14 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 15 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 16 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 17 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 18 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 19 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 20 Another tipping question: concierges
- 21 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
Hello Fellow Travellers,