Hello Fellow Travellers,
I am planning a 10 day trip to Europe with my wife in either end of May ( Memorial Day weekend ) or First Week of July ( Independence Day Weekend). I am going to travelling from Orlando or Miami depending upon cost of the flight. This is a wedding anniversary gift to my wife so i want this trip to be memorable.
We are both in late 20's and never been to europe before. We both love museums, wine, food, natural beauty and architecture. We only want to visit the countries which are part of Schengen Area as we have to obtain a visa prior to arrival.
We have thought of few countries that we want to travel - Italy, Austria, France ( Paris Especially), Turkey, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Greece, Netherlands and Croatia.
I know i have listed ton of countries but every countries pictures i see, It looks amazing. I just want to make the best of the first trip and time of the year. We can visit 2 cities in 2 different countries if the travelling time is not too much. We will be travelling mostly with flights unless a short train is available.
I want to visit only 1 or max 2 of this countries in this visit. If you guys can help me out to pick a country or two which has a nice weather around the time i have mentioned, not a whole lot crowded, good food and wine, beautiful scenery for amazing photos
We can stay in hostels and stuff, Budget is not a huge concern.
Please please help me out here and let me know if i need to provide any more information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 2 House Hunting in France
- 3 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 4 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 5 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 6 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 7 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 8 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 9 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 10 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 11 Sicily
- 12 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 13 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 14 Hotel in Vienna
- 15 If you had to choose one......
- 16 Car rental from Barcelona
- 17 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 18 Itinerary Tweaking
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 21 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 22 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 23 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 24 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 25 Ireland in April
Hello Fellow Travellers,