Hello Fellow Travellers,
I am planning a 10 day trip to Europe with my wife in either end of May ( Memorial Day weekend ) or First Week of July ( Independence Day Weekend). I am going to travelling from Orlando or Miami depending upon cost of the flight. This is a wedding anniversary gift to my wife so i want this trip to be memorable.
We are both in late 20's and never been to europe before. We both love museums, wine, food, natural beauty and architecture. We only want to visit the countries which are part of Schengen Area as we have to obtain a visa prior to arrival.
We have thought of few countries that we want to travel - Italy, Austria, France ( Paris Especially), Turkey, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Greece, Netherlands and Croatia.
I know i have listed ton of countries but every countries pictures i see, It looks amazing. I just want to make the best of the first trip and time of the year. We can visit 2 cities in 2 different countries if the travelling time is not too much. We will be travelling mostly with flights unless a short train is available.
I want to visit only 1 or max 2 of this countries in this visit. If you guys can help me out to pick a country or two which has a nice weather around the time i have mentioned, not a whole lot crowded, good food and wine, beautiful scenery for amazing photos
We can stay in hostels and stuff, Budget is not a huge concern.
Please please help me out here and let me know if i need to provide any more information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 2 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 3 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 4 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 5 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 6 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 7 Canal du Midi
- 8 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 9 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 10 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 13 Mini trip report - a week in London
- 14 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 15 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 16 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 17 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 18 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 19 Driving from Rennes to Geneva
- 20 Praiano
- 21 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 22 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 23 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 24 Family vacation to europe
- 25 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
Hello Fellow Travellers,