Hello Fellow Travellers,
I am planning a 10 day trip to Europe with my wife in either end of May ( Memorial Day weekend ) or First Week of July ( Independence Day Weekend). I am going to travelling from Orlando or Miami depending upon cost of the flight. This is a wedding anniversary gift to my wife so i want this trip to be memorable.
We are both in late 20's and never been to europe before. We both love museums, wine, food, natural beauty and architecture. We only want to visit the countries which are part of Schengen Area as we have to obtain a visa prior to arrival.
We have thought of few countries that we want to travel - Italy, Austria, France ( Paris Especially), Turkey, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Greece, Netherlands and Croatia.
I know i have listed ton of countries but every countries pictures i see, It looks amazing. I just want to make the best of the first trip and time of the year. We can visit 2 cities in 2 different countries if the travelling time is not too much. We will be travelling mostly with flights unless a short train is available.
I want to visit only 1 or max 2 of this countries in this visit. If you guys can help me out to pick a country or two which has a nice weather around the time i have mentioned, not a whole lot crowded, good food and wine, beautiful scenery for amazing photos
We can stay in hostels and stuff, Budget is not a huge concern.
Please please help me out here and let me know if i need to provide any more information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 2 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 3 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 5 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 6 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 7 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 8 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 9 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 10 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 11 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 12 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 13 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 14 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 15 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 16 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 17 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 18 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 19 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 20 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 21 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 22 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 23 Piedmont as a destination
- 24 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 25 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
Hello Fellow Travellers,