Hello Fellow Travellers,
I am planning a 10 day trip to Europe with my wife in either end of May ( Memorial Day weekend ) or First Week of July ( Independence Day Weekend). I am going to travelling from Orlando or Miami depending upon cost of the flight. This is a wedding anniversary gift to my wife so i want this trip to be memorable.
We are both in late 20's and never been to europe before. We both love museums, wine, food, natural beauty and architecture. We only want to visit the countries which are part of Schengen Area as we have to obtain a visa prior to arrival.
We have thought of few countries that we want to travel - Italy, Austria, France ( Paris Especially), Turkey, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Greece, Netherlands and Croatia.
I know i have listed ton of countries but every countries pictures i see, It looks amazing. I just want to make the best of the first trip and time of the year. We can visit 2 cities in 2 different countries if the travelling time is not too much. We will be travelling mostly with flights unless a short train is available.
I want to visit only 1 or max 2 of this countries in this visit. If you guys can help me out to pick a country or two which has a nice weather around the time i have mentioned, not a whole lot crowded, good food and wine, beautiful scenery for amazing photos
We can stay in hostels and stuff, Budget is not a huge concern.
Please please help me out here and let me know if i need to provide any more information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 2 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 3 Night Bus?
- 4 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 5 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 6 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 9 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 10 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 11 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 12 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 13 seat reservations
- 14 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 15 Italy in a week
- 16 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 17 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 18 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 19 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 20 Valencia Spain
- 21 Germany-Car or Train
- 22 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 23 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 24 Andalucia Spain
- 25 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
Hello Fellow Travellers,