My sister and I will be touring europe this July and August for 3 weeks. My sister will be joining me for the first half of the trip and for the second half, I will be traveling solo.
This will probably be my first and last trip to Europe due to work and money constraints. Hence i really want to make this a memorable trip, where all the crucial places are included and some scenic side excursions. My sister and I are adrenaline junkies, I love nature and she loves architecture and attending festivals. We are planning on a budget trip.
Currently we will be starting from Amsterdam (2days), Berlin (1and a half day), Innsbruck (1day), Venice (2days), Florence and Rome (3 days) after that my sister will head back and I will continue on for another ten days approximately.
I would really appreciate any suggestions regarding my itinerary and also ideas on my solo travel from Rome back to London. I was thinking maybe to nice and Paris? I'm not sure. Also, it would be great help if you could offer me tips regarding traveling on a budget as well as what luggage to bring. What would be the necessary precautions that I should take as a female traveling alone?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh to Skye
- 2 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 3 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 4 2017 Easter in Italy
- 5 4 days itinerary for France
- 6 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 7 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 8 Going to Russia
- 9 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 10 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 11 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 12 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 13 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 14 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 15 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 16 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 17 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 18 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 19 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 20 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 21 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 22 France or Italy town recommendations needed for 3 week stay
- 23 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 24 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 25 Germany/Austria...with a toddler