My sister and I will be touring europe this July and August for 3 weeks. My sister will be joining me for the first half of the trip and for the second half, I will be traveling solo.
This will probably be my first and last trip to Europe due to work and money constraints. Hence i really want to make this a memorable trip, where all the crucial places are included and some scenic side excursions. My sister and I are adrenaline junkies, I love nature and she loves architecture and attending festivals. We are planning on a budget trip.
Currently we will be starting from Amsterdam (2days), Berlin (1and a half day), Innsbruck (1day), Venice (2days), Florence and Rome (3 days) after that my sister will head back and I will continue on for another ten days approximately.
I would really appreciate any suggestions regarding my itinerary and also ideas on my solo travel from Rome back to London. I was thinking maybe to nice and Paris? I'm not sure. Also, it would be great help if you could offer me tips regarding traveling on a budget as well as what luggage to bring. What would be the necessary precautions that I should take as a female traveling alone?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 2 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 3 Evening transfer from Capri to Sorrento
- 4 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 5 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 6 Moselle and Rhine by car in June
- 7 The DCC scam is spreading
- 8 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 9 Best street art tour in Berlin
- 10 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 11 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 12 What clothes?
- 13 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 14 my itinary for Florence and Tuscany
- 15 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 16 tipping
- 17 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 18 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 19 Rome at Christmas
- 20 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 21 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 22 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 23 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 24 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 25 Luggage on trains/security?