My sister and I will be touring europe this July and August for 3 weeks. My sister will be joining me for the first half of the trip and for the second half, I will be traveling solo.
This will probably be my first and last trip to Europe due to work and money constraints. Hence i really want to make this a memorable trip, where all the crucial places are included and some scenic side excursions. My sister and I are adrenaline junkies, I love nature and she loves architecture and attending festivals. We are planning on a budget trip.
Currently we will be starting from Amsterdam (2days), Berlin (1and a half day), Innsbruck (1day), Venice (2days), Florence and Rome (3 days) after that my sister will head back and I will continue on for another ten days approximately.
I would really appreciate any suggestions regarding my itinerary and also ideas on my solo travel from Rome back to London. I was thinking maybe to nice and Paris? I'm not sure. Also, it would be great help if you could offer me tips regarding traveling on a budget as well as what luggage to bring. What would be the necessary precautions that I should take as a female traveling alone?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland
- 2 바카라규칙＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노추천◁온라인카지노추천
- 3 바카라게임＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트™바카라사이트주소
- 4 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 5 Greece
- 6 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 7 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 8 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 9 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 10 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 11 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 12 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 13 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 14 Berlin to ?
- 15 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 16 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 17 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 tickets for Wimbledon
- 20 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 21 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 22 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 23 Italy in January?
- 24 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 25 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy