My sister and I will be touring europe this July and August for 3 weeks. My sister will be joining me for the first half of the trip and for the second half, I will be traveling solo.
This will probably be my first and last trip to Europe due to work and money constraints. Hence i really want to make this a memorable trip, where all the crucial places are included and some scenic side excursions. My sister and I are adrenaline junkies, I love nature and she loves architecture and attending festivals. We are planning on a budget trip.
Currently we will be starting from Amsterdam (2days), Berlin (1and a half day), Innsbruck (1day), Venice (2days), Florence and Rome (3 days) after that my sister will head back and I will continue on for another ten days approximately.
I would really appreciate any suggestions regarding my itinerary and also ideas on my solo travel from Rome back to London. I was thinking maybe to nice and Paris? I'm not sure. Also, it would be great help if you could offer me tips regarding traveling on a budget as well as what luggage to bring. What would be the necessary precautions that I should take as a female traveling alone?
First trip to Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 2 England and Scotland
- 3 Dublin to Armagh?
- 4 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 5 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 6 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 7 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 8 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 9 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 10 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 11 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 12 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 13 Air pollution in Paris
- 14 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 15 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 16 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 17 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 18 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 19 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 20 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 21 France, Italy and Greec
- 22 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 23 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 24 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 25 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio