My sister and I will be touring europe this July and August for 3 weeks. My sister will be joining me for the first half of the trip and for the second half, I will be traveling solo.
This will probably be my first and last trip to Europe due to work and money constraints. Hence i really want to make this a memorable trip, where all the crucial places are included and some scenic side excursions. My sister and I are adrenaline junkies, I love nature and she loves architecture and attending festivals. We are planning on a budget trip.
Currently we will be starting from Amsterdam (2days), Berlin (1and a half day), Innsbruck (1day), Venice (2days), Florence and Rome (3 days) after that my sister will head back and I will continue on for another ten days approximately.
I would really appreciate any suggestions regarding my itinerary and also ideas on my solo travel from Rome back to London. I was thinking maybe to nice and Paris? I'm not sure. Also, it would be great help if you could offer me tips regarding traveling on a budget as well as what luggage to bring. What would be the necessary precautions that I should take as a female traveling alone?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 2 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 3 Beaches in Southern France
- 4 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 5 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 6 Meeting place into Venice Marco Polo Airport
- 7 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 8 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 9 Europe Sim card help
- 10 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 11 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 12 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 13 Shopping: and how to bring it back with you? Spain/Basque/France
- 14 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 15 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 16 Abruzzo region
- 17 cell phone companys
- 18 Tuscany Villa rental family of 8/10
- 19 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 20 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 21 Guides - Matera
- 22 Spain Itinerary Help
- 23 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 24 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 25 French lavender and cottages