My sister and I will be touring europe this July and August for 3 weeks. My sister will be joining me for the first half of the trip and for the second half, I will be traveling solo.
This will probably be my first and last trip to Europe due to work and money constraints. Hence i really want to make this a memorable trip, where all the crucial places are included and some scenic side excursions. My sister and I are adrenaline junkies, I love nature and she loves architecture and attending festivals. We are planning on a budget trip.
Currently we will be starting from Amsterdam (2days), Berlin (1and a half day), Innsbruck (1day), Venice (2days), Florence and Rome (3 days) after that my sister will head back and I will continue on for another ten days approximately.
I would really appreciate any suggestions regarding my itinerary and also ideas on my solo travel from Rome back to London. I was thinking maybe to nice and Paris? I'm not sure. Also, it would be great help if you could offer me tips regarding traveling on a budget as well as what luggage to bring. What would be the necessary precautions that I should take as a female traveling alone?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷카지노⋞」♕「( SO224。COM )」♕「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 라이브카지노⋞」♕「( SO224。COM )」♕「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 생방송카지노⋞」♕「( SO224。COM )」♕「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 4 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 5 아시안카지노⋞」☬「( SO224。COM )」☬「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 6 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 7 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 10 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 11 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 12 Train help for Prague
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 15 Germany train help!
- 16 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 17 Versailles
- 18 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 19 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 20 Petrol in Greece
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 23 Where to enjoy Paris
- 24 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 25 Renaissance Paris Vendome