My sister and I will be touring europe this July and August for 3 weeks. My sister will be joining me for the first half of the trip and for the second half, I will be traveling solo.
This will probably be my first and last trip to Europe due to work and money constraints. Hence i really want to make this a memorable trip, where all the crucial places are included and some scenic side excursions. My sister and I are adrenaline junkies, I love nature and she loves architecture and attending festivals. We are planning on a budget trip.
Currently we will be starting from Amsterdam (2days), Berlin (1and a half day), Innsbruck (1day), Venice (2days), Florence and Rome (3 days) after that my sister will head back and I will continue on for another ten days approximately.
I would really appreciate any suggestions regarding my itinerary and also ideas on my solo travel from Rome back to London. I was thinking maybe to nice and Paris? I'm not sure. Also, it would be great help if you could offer me tips regarding traveling on a budget as well as what luggage to bring. What would be the necessary precautions that I should take as a female traveling alone?
First trip to Europe
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 15 days in Europe,
- 3 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 4 Medieval Tallinn
- 5 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 6 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 7 Euro Train
- 8 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 9 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 10 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 11 Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
- 12 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 13 Milan to Venice on Trenitalia for as little as 9 Euros
- 14 Spain - Andalucia
- 15 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 16 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 17 After Helsinki, where to next?
- 18 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 19 Advises for trip to Russia
- 20 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 23 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 24 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia