My sister and I will be touring europe this July and August for 3 weeks. My sister will be joining me for the first half of the trip and for the second half, I will be traveling solo.
This will probably be my first and last trip to Europe due to work and money constraints. Hence i really want to make this a memorable trip, where all the crucial places are included and some scenic side excursions. My sister and I are adrenaline junkies, I love nature and she loves architecture and attending festivals. We are planning on a budget trip.
Currently we will be starting from Amsterdam (2days), Berlin (1and a half day), Innsbruck (1day), Venice (2days), Florence and Rome (3 days) after that my sister will head back and I will continue on for another ten days approximately.
I would really appreciate any suggestions regarding my itinerary and also ideas on my solo travel from Rome back to London. I was thinking maybe to nice and Paris? I'm not sure. Also, it would be great help if you could offer me tips regarding traveling on a budget as well as what luggage to bring. What would be the necessary precautions that I should take as a female traveling alone?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 2 To europe this Aug
- 3 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 4 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 5 http://sexuallubricants.org/staminon-male-enhancement/
- 6 http://www.nutritionofhealth.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 7 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 8 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 9 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 10 Stay away from EF Tours
- 11 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 12 Around The World In Collars and Pearls: A Mother-Daughter Adventure
- 13 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 14 Which ballooning company should we use in Cappadocia?
- 15 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 16 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/
- 17 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 18 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 19 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 20 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein
- 21 cheap balloon ride in Cappadocia, Turkey?
- 22 Are Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Rides Cold ?
- 23 Lagos Walking Tour
- 24 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 25 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere