My sister and I will be touring europe this July and August for 3 weeks. My sister will be joining me for the first half of the trip and for the second half, I will be traveling solo.
This will probably be my first and last trip to Europe due to work and money constraints. Hence i really want to make this a memorable trip, where all the crucial places are included and some scenic side excursions. My sister and I are adrenaline junkies, I love nature and she loves architecture and attending festivals. We are planning on a budget trip.
Currently we will be starting from Amsterdam (2days), Berlin (1and a half day), Innsbruck (1day), Venice (2days), Florence and Rome (3 days) after that my sister will head back and I will continue on for another ten days approximately.
I would really appreciate any suggestions regarding my itinerary and also ideas on my solo travel from Rome back to London. I was thinking maybe to nice and Paris? I'm not sure. Also, it would be great help if you could offer me tips regarding traveling on a budget as well as what luggage to bring. What would be the necessary precautions that I should take as a female traveling alone?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London's Must Sights!
- 2 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 3 Lost ring
- 4 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 5 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 6 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 7 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 8 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 9 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 10 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 11 First trip to Italy
- 12 England and Wales by public transport
- 13 Vienna or Budapest?
- 14 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 15 Ireland & Scotland
- 16 Scenic Driving Routes
- 17 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 18 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 19 Andalucia in December
- 20 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 21 Budapest Hotels
- 22 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 25 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017