My sister and I will be touring europe this July and August for 3 weeks. My sister will be joining me for the first half of the trip and for the second half, I will be traveling solo.
This will probably be my first and last trip to Europe due to work and money constraints. Hence i really want to make this a memorable trip, where all the crucial places are included and some scenic side excursions. My sister and I are adrenaline junkies, I love nature and she loves architecture and attending festivals. We are planning on a budget trip.
Currently we will be starting from Amsterdam (2days), Berlin (1and a half day), Innsbruck (1day), Venice (2days), Florence and Rome (3 days) after that my sister will head back and I will continue on for another ten days approximately.
I would really appreciate any suggestions regarding my itinerary and also ideas on my solo travel from Rome back to London. I was thinking maybe to nice and Paris? I'm not sure. Also, it would be great help if you could offer me tips regarding traveling on a budget as well as what luggage to bring. What would be the necessary precautions that I should take as a female traveling alone?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Rome
- 2 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 3 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 4 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 5 Itinerary Paris to Dordogne +/- Loire??
- 6 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 7 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 8 Do you travel with linen clothes?
- 9 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 10 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 13 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 14 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 15 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 Imbros Gorge
- 18 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 19 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 20 Bus from Budva to Kotor
- 21 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 22 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 23 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 24 How the kids age calculated
- 25 Help required with Itinerary