Interested in suggestions for a first trip overseas in the late spring. Our picks are The UK and Ireland or Italy and Germany but we can't decide. We thought about doing the UK and taking the ferry or "chunnel" to France as a side trip. We are a family of 3 with 10-12 days and welcome any suggestions. Many thanks...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 2 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 3 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 4 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 5 May get together in Paris
- 6 Nafplio to Hydra
- 7 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 8 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 9 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 10 Self drive tour companies
- 11 info Faro & Algarve
- 12 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 13 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 14 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 15 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 16 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 17 Italian lakes
- 18 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 19 Spain and South of France
- 20 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 21 renting car with automatic transmission
- 22 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 23 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 24 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 25 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!