Interested in suggestions for a first trip overseas in the late spring. Our picks are The UK and Ireland or Italy and Germany but we can't decide. We thought about doing the UK and taking the ferry or "chunnel" to France as a side trip. We are a family of 3 with 10-12 days and welcome any suggestions. Many thanks...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 3 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 4 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Germany train help!
- 7 Spain in July
- 8 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 9 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 10 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 11 Meteora for older folk
- 12 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 13 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 14 Train help for Prague
- 15 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 16 Athens
- 17 We're here!
- 18 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 19 Petrol in Greece
- 20 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 21 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Budapest & Prague
- 24 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 25 Traveling Greece without reservations