I've been trolling through lots of threads, but yet to really work out where i would like to go.
basically, i have September in Europe. I will be in London for 6 days, then likely Amsterdam for a few days before i go to Croatia for 5 days (all with friends). I then want to check out South France or Northern Italy but don't really know where. I've been told Annecy and Chamonix are great spots, and so is the coast.
Firstly, i'm 27 would like to go to some places popular with people my own age, and is easy to meet people. I'm not really that interested the common in museums, art, architecture, and want somewhere more along the scenery, culture, food "interest group". I grew up in New Zealand, so somewhere different to home would be good. Good train transport is a preferred but not a deal breaker. i intended on getting around by flying or train.
I know this is all pretty vague, but any recommendations would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Viking Sites
- 2 Paris hotel
- 3 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 4 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 7 Ex-pats with young kids
- 8 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 9 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 10 tickets for Wimbledon
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 13 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 14 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 15 Paris advice with kids
- 16 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 17 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 18 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 19 Top Tapas Tascas
- 20 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 21 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 22 Iceland france spain
- 23 Trip Report to Bordeaux, Sarlat-la-Canéda, and Albi
- 24 Help on ancient history route
- 25 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?