I've been trolling through lots of threads, but yet to really work out where i would like to go.
basically, i have September in Europe. I will be in London for 6 days, then likely Amsterdam for a few days before i go to Croatia for 5 days (all with friends). I then want to check out South France or Northern Italy but don't really know where. I've been told Annecy and Chamonix are great spots, and so is the coast.
Firstly, i'm 27 would like to go to some places popular with people my own age, and is easy to meet people. I'm not really that interested the common in museums, art, architecture, and want somewhere more along the scenery, culture, food "interest group". I grew up in New Zealand, so somewhere different to home would be good. Good train transport is a preferred but not a deal breaker. i intended on getting around by flying or train.
I know this is all pretty vague, but any recommendations would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://newsupplements2017.com/neurofuse-enhance/
- 2 Norway fjord
- 3 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 4 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 5 7 days in Greece
- 6 Italy
- 7 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 8 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 9 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 10 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 11 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 12 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 13 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 14 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 15 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 16 Praiana to Positano
- 17 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 18 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 19 Another Book List for Italy
- 20 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 21 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 22 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 23 3 weeks in Italy and France with 2 kids.
- 24 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 25 Venice