I've been trolling through lots of threads, but yet to really work out where i would like to go.
basically, i have September in Europe. I will be in London for 6 days, then likely Amsterdam for a few days before i go to Croatia for 5 days (all with friends). I then want to check out South France or Northern Italy but don't really know where. I've been told Annecy and Chamonix are great spots, and so is the coast.
Firstly, i'm 27 would like to go to some places popular with people my own age, and is easy to meet people. I'm not really that interested the common in museums, art, architecture, and want somewhere more along the scenery, culture, food "interest group". I grew up in New Zealand, so somewhere different to home would be good. Good train transport is a preferred but not a deal breaker. i intended on getting around by flying or train.
I know this is all pretty vague, but any recommendations would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 want to come to Sweden Harnosand.
- 2 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 3 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 4 K-Day
- 5 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 6 Spain in December
- 7 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 8 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 9 Lay over time
- 10 Greek Islands (small)
- 11 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 15 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 16 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 17 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 18 Flat in London
- 19 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 20 Help required with Itinerary
- 21 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 22 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 23 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 24 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 25 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?