I've been trolling through lots of threads, but yet to really work out where i would like to go.
basically, i have September in Europe. I will be in London for 6 days, then likely Amsterdam for a few days before i go to Croatia for 5 days (all with friends). I then want to check out South France or Northern Italy but don't really know where. I've been told Annecy and Chamonix are great spots, and so is the coast.
Firstly, i'm 27 would like to go to some places popular with people my own age, and is easy to meet people. I'm not really that interested the common in museums, art, architecture, and want somewhere more along the scenery, culture, food "interest group". I grew up in New Zealand, so somewhere different to home would be good. Good train transport is a preferred but not a deal breaker. i intended on getting around by flying or train.
I know this is all pretty vague, but any recommendations would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 3 getting to CDG
- 4 Towersey, London
- 5 If you had to choose one......
- 6 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 7 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 8 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 9 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 10 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 11 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 17 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 18 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 19 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 20 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 21 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 22 Amalfi Coast help
- 23 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 24 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 25 Ireland in April