We are interested in purchasing advance tickets online on the First Trans Pennine Express website. We will be traveling from Liverpool Lime St. to York, then to Edinburgh Waverly, and back to Manchester Airport. Has anyone booked tickets online and retrieved the tickets at a railway station? We are traveling to Manchester from Philadelphia USA on US Airways and a friend will pick us up and take us to Liverpool in her car. Suggestions and experiences are appreciated!
First Trans Pennine Express Tickets Online
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Baltic cruise ports
- 2 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 3 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 4 Questions for Paris residents
- 5 Central European train travel
- 6 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 7 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 8 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 9 Berlin: evening dining
- 10 Stay in Venice
- 11 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 12 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 13 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 14 Looking for a Lobo-mau GTG + recommendations in Lisbon
- 15 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 16 Mont St. Michele?
- 17 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 18 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 19 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 20 London Weekend
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 23 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 24 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 25 British Honeymoon!