We are interested in purchasing advance tickets online on the First Trans Pennine Express website. We will be traveling from Liverpool Lime St. to York, then to Edinburgh Waverly, and back to Manchester Airport. Has anyone booked tickets online and retrieved the tickets at a railway station? We are traveling to Manchester from Philadelphia USA on US Airways and a friend will pick us up and take us to Liverpool in her car. Suggestions and experiences are appreciated!
First Trans Pennine Express Tickets Online
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris November 2014
- 2 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 3 Arc de Triumph Question
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 6 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 7 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 8 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 9 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 10 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 11 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 12 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 13 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 14 London 2nd time around
- 15 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 16 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 17 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 18 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 19 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 20 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 21 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 22 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 23 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 24 Rovinj, Croatia
- 25 Which lake to visit in Italy