We are interested in purchasing advance tickets online on the First Trans Pennine Express website. We will be traveling from Liverpool Lime St. to York, then to Edinburgh Waverly, and back to Manchester Airport. Has anyone booked tickets online and retrieved the tickets at a railway station? We are traveling to Manchester from Philadelphia USA on US Airways and a friend will pick us up and take us to Liverpool in her car. Suggestions and experiences are appreciated!
First Trans Pennine Express Tickets Online
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 2 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 3 Italy - Month of July
- 4 Your favourite places in Bath
- 5 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 6 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 7 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 8 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 9 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 10 Shipping Prosecco
- 11 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 12 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 13 Europe Tour with Kids
- 14 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 15 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 16 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 17 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 18 Italy and Croatia
- 19 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 20 Lakes District UK
- 21 Kimhe--flamenco
- 22 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 23 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 24 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 25 Italy 14 days