We are interested in purchasing advance tickets online on the First Trans Pennine Express website. We will be traveling from Liverpool Lime St. to York, then to Edinburgh Waverly, and back to Manchester Airport. Has anyone booked tickets online and retrieved the tickets at a railway station? We are traveling to Manchester from Philadelphia USA on US Airways and a friend will pick us up and take us to Liverpool in her car. Suggestions and experiences are appreciated!
First Trans Pennine Express Tickets Online
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 6 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 7 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 8 Ireland in a week
- 9 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 10 7 days in Andalucia
- 11 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 13 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 14 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 15 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 16 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 17 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 18 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 19 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 20 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 21 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 22 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 23 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 24 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 25 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??