We are interested in purchasing advance tickets online on the First Trans Pennine Express website. We will be traveling from Liverpool Lime St. to York, then to Edinburgh Waverly, and back to Manchester Airport. Has anyone booked tickets online and retrieved the tickets at a railway station? We are traveling to Manchester from Philadelphia USA on US Airways and a friend will pick us up and take us to Liverpool in her car. Suggestions and experiences are appreciated!
First Trans Pennine Express Tickets Online
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Small group for Colosseum
- 2 European Jazz Festivals (2015)?
- 3 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 4 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 5 Gargano Promontory
- 6 Fjords, How To?
- 7 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 8 London visit
- 9 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 10 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 11 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 12 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 13 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 14 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 15 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 16 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 17 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 18 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 19 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 20 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 21 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 22 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 23 Would someone critique my food/drinking itinerary for St. Petersburg?
- 24 Duoro river cruises
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)