We are interested in purchasing advance tickets online on the First Trans Pennine Express website. We will be traveling from Liverpool Lime St. to York, then to Edinburgh Waverly, and back to Manchester Airport. Has anyone booked tickets online and retrieved the tickets at a railway station? We are traveling to Manchester from Philadelphia USA on US Airways and a friend will pick us up and take us to Liverpool in her car. Suggestions and experiences are appreciated!
First Trans Pennine Express Tickets Online
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 2 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 3 A week in spain
- 4 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 5 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 6 Family trip to France with kids
- 7 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 8 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 9 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 10 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 11 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 12 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 13 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 14 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 15 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 16 Please help me plan my trip!
- 17 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 18 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 19 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 20 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 21 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 22 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 23 Car Rental in Iceland
- 24 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 25 Transposed names on TGV tickets