Good Morning Everyone,
Here is a rought draft of my first time Euro trip. I would appreciate comments and suggestions, please keep in mind that I know is fast-paced. I'm in my mid-twenties and I'm backpacking. Thank you!!!!! Happy Easter
June 28 - Amsterdam arrive at 9:35 am (from Stockholm); Staying in Jordaan; Anne Frank Museum advances tickets for 5pm entrance; Red line district- visit at night
June 29 – Amsterdam: Heineken Experience (tickets bought); Cruise canal (tickets bought); Museumplein; Rent a bike if possible
June 30 - Amsterdam: Dam Square- Royal Palace; Prinsengracht; Leiden Square; Vondelpark
July 1 - Amsterdam: Dappenmarkt; Leave to Central Station leave at 1pm - train to Paris 3:30 hours; arrive Paris at 4:30pm; Staying in 6th arr. near Luxembourg garden; Seine river cruise – last one at 10:30pm; Latin quarter if not too late
July 2 - Paris: Notre Dame cathedral early morning (tickets bought for 10am); visit parks and gardens such as Tuilleries and Luxembourg; Arc de Triomphe; Eiffel tower advance tickets for 10pm (2nd floor)
July 3 - Paris: Eiffel tower advance tickets for 11:30am (top floor); Louvre museum (closes at 9:45pm on Friday); stroll around the Marais district
July 4 - Paris: Stroll around and lunch; Leave for Orly aiport, flight to Venice Marco Polo Airport at 645pm; Arrive Venice at 8:20pm; Take boat to island
July 5 – Venice: San Marco sq and Basilica; Gondola ride; stroll around
July 6 - Venice: Leave to Rome in train in the morning; Arrive in Roma Termini station (~1:10pm); Staying near Pantheon; Pantheon; Colosseum night tour at 8:20 pm
July 7 - Rome: Coliseo/Roman Forum/ Palatine Hill (tickets bought); Piazza del Campidoglio; Piazza del Popolo
July 8 - Rome: Vatican museum, St Peters and Sistine Chapel; Scavi Tour at 2:15pm---(reserved); Night walk Trevi Fountain; Night walk Spanish steps
July 9 - Rome: Trastevere, Santa Maria Trastevere; Campo di Fiori-market square; Capitoline Museums
July 10 - Rome: Leave to airport. Flight is early 9:55am; Arrive at Barcelona at 11:40a; Staying in Gothic Quarter; Guell Park (entrance 6pm); Las Ramblas dinner
July 11 - Barcelona: Sagrada Familia; Camp Nou Stadium; Plaça de Catalunya; Ciutadella Park
July 12 - Barcelona: Montserrat Monastery- Tickets bought in advance morning; Magic Fountain at night
July 13 – Boqueria market; Train to Madrid (at night)
July 14- Flight back to US
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 2 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 3 What do after Bernia Express?
- 4 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 5 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 6 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 7 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 8 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 9 HP Laptop is giving me so much trouble what I do?
- 10 Walking itinerary in England?
- 11 Rouen Tour Companies
- 12 월드라이브카지노게임━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 13 헬로우카지노◈＼┕▶( DT88.ZE.AM )◀┙＼◈슈퍼카지노
- 14 아이라이브카지노게임━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 15 헬로카지노♣＼┕▶( DT88.ZE.AM )◀┙＼♣슈퍼카지노
- 16 아비아카지노게임━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 17 레드카지노♣＼┕▶( DT88.ZE.AM )◀┙＼♣슈퍼카지노
- 18 다모아카지노⊙＼┕▶( DT88.ZE.AM )◀┙＼⊙슈퍼카지노
- 19 카지노배팅게임━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 20 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 21 다모아카지노◈＼┕▶( DT88.ZE.AM )◀┙＼◈슈퍼카지노
- 22 다모아카지노◈＼┕▶( DT88.ZE.AM )◀┙＼◈슈퍼카지노
- 23 다모아카지노▲＼┕▶( DT88.ZE.AM )◀┙＼▲슈퍼카지노
- 24 리스보아게임━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 25 다모아카지노☆＼┕▶( DT88.ZE.AM )◀┙＼☆슈퍼카지노
Good Morning Everyone,