Good Morning Everyone,
Here is a rought draft of my first time Euro trip. I would appreciate comments and suggestions, please keep in mind that I know is fast-paced. I'm in my mid-twenties and I'm backpacking. Thank you!!!!! Happy Easter
June 28 - Amsterdam arrive at 9:35 am (from Stockholm); Staying in Jordaan; Anne Frank Museum advances tickets for 5pm entrance; Red line district- visit at night
June 29 – Amsterdam: Heineken Experience (tickets bought); Cruise canal (tickets bought); Museumplein; Rent a bike if possible
June 30 - Amsterdam: Dam Square- Royal Palace; Prinsengracht; Leiden Square; Vondelpark
July 1 - Amsterdam: Dappenmarkt; Leave to Central Station leave at 1pm - train to Paris 3:30 hours; arrive Paris at 4:30pm; Staying in 6th arr. near Luxembourg garden; Seine river cruise – last one at 10:30pm; Latin quarter if not too late
July 2 - Paris: Notre Dame cathedral early morning (tickets bought for 10am); visit parks and gardens such as Tuilleries and Luxembourg; Arc de Triomphe; Eiffel tower advance tickets for 10pm (2nd floor)
July 3 - Paris: Eiffel tower advance tickets for 11:30am (top floor); Louvre museum (closes at 9:45pm on Friday); stroll around the Marais district
July 4 - Paris: Stroll around and lunch; Leave for Orly aiport, flight to Venice Marco Polo Airport at 645pm; Arrive Venice at 8:20pm; Take boat to island
July 5 – Venice: San Marco sq and Basilica; Gondola ride; stroll around
July 6 - Venice: Leave to Rome in train in the morning; Arrive in Roma Termini station (~1:10pm); Staying near Pantheon; Pantheon; Colosseum night tour at 8:20 pm
July 7 - Rome: Coliseo/Roman Forum/ Palatine Hill (tickets bought); Piazza del Campidoglio; Piazza del Popolo
July 8 - Rome: Vatican museum, St Peters and Sistine Chapel; Scavi Tour at 2:15pm---(reserved); Night walk Trevi Fountain; Night walk Spanish steps
July 9 - Rome: Trastevere, Santa Maria Trastevere; Campo di Fiori-market square; Capitoline Museums
July 10 - Rome: Leave to airport. Flight is early 9:55am; Arrive at Barcelona at 11:40a; Staying in Gothic Quarter; Guell Park (entrance 6pm); Las Ramblas dinner
July 11 - Barcelona: Sagrada Familia; Camp Nou Stadium; Plaça de Catalunya; Ciutadella Park
July 12 - Barcelona: Montserrat Monastery- Tickets bought in advance morning; Magic Fountain at night
July 13 – Boqueria market; Train to Madrid (at night)
July 14- Flight back to US
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whathello Paris
- 2 One free day in Barcelona
- 3 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 4 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 5 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 6 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 7 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 8 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 9 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 10 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 11 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 12 Bordeaux to Nice
- 13 Travel in Europe
- 14 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 15 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 16 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 17 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 18 Athens Help
- 19 Crete Holiday
- 20 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 21 Rome to Venice
- 22 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 23 November in Rome
- 24 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 25 Granada in April; add Malaga?
Good Morning Everyone,