I am looking to travel to Italy at the end of May and I'm TOTALLY overwhelmed by all my options!! I am the sort of person who really appreciates a calm and nature orientated break so was thinking about the Amalfi coast/Sicily or Sardinia. But I also feel that to travel to Italy and not see the obvious famous sites i.e Rome/Venice, may be foolish! I don't really have the time to organise more than one location and am struggling hugely to make a decision!! I'm not sure I would want to drive, so this also poses a problem, as wouldn't I need a car to drive round some of the more remote but scenic places???
Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated as I am a very inexperienced traveller and haven't a clue how I should approach this!!!! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Denmark or Sweden?
- 2 Trek through Eur
- 3 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 4 Europe itinerary questions
- 5 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 6 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 7 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 8 Paris hotels
- 9 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 10 London Hotels
- 11 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 15 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Amsterdam hotels
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Brugge hotel help