I am looking to travel to Italy at the end of May and I'm TOTALLY overwhelmed by all my options!! I am the sort of person who really appreciates a calm and nature orientated break so was thinking about the Amalfi coast/Sicily or Sardinia. But I also feel that to travel to Italy and not see the obvious famous sites i.e Rome/Venice, may be foolish! I don't really have the time to organise more than one location and am struggling hugely to make a decision!! I'm not sure I would want to drive, so this also poses a problem, as wouldn't I need a car to drive round some of the more remote but scenic places???
Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated as I am a very inexperienced traveller and haven't a clue how I should approach this!!!! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 2 Edinbrugh
- 3 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 4 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 5 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 6 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 7 Maximizing Norway time
- 8 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 9 TravelCard vs Oyster
- 10 Hiking in Switzerland
- 11 Best layover option
- 12 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 13 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 14 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 15 Berlin
- 16 Ideas for drive from Munich to Ramstein/Kaiserslautern to Garmisch
- 17 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 18 3 days solo in London
- 19 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 20 Summer Mountain Retreats
- 21 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 24 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 25 Rethinking my late September vacation in Madrid/Andalusia – Italy instead?