I am looking to travel to Italy at the end of May and I'm TOTALLY overwhelmed by all my options!! I am the sort of person who really appreciates a calm and nature orientated break so was thinking about the Amalfi coast/Sicily or Sardinia. But I also feel that to travel to Italy and not see the obvious famous sites i.e Rome/Venice, may be foolish! I don't really have the time to organise more than one location and am struggling hugely to make a decision!! I'm not sure I would want to drive, so this also poses a problem, as wouldn't I need a car to drive round some of the more remote but scenic places???
Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated as I am a very inexperienced traveller and haven't a clue how I should approach this!!!! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 Things to do in Brussels
- 4 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 K-Day
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 9 UK Visa Help
- 10 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 11 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 12 Spain in December
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 15 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 16 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 17 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 18 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 19 Cell Phone Question
- 20 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 21 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 22 Greek Islands (small)
- 23 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 24 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 25 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?