I am looking to travel to Italy at the end of May and I'm TOTALLY overwhelmed by all my options!! I am the sort of person who really appreciates a calm and nature orientated break so was thinking about the Amalfi coast/Sicily or Sardinia. But I also feel that to travel to Italy and not see the obvious famous sites i.e Rome/Venice, may be foolish! I don't really have the time to organise more than one location and am struggling hugely to make a decision!! I'm not sure I would want to drive, so this also poses a problem, as wouldn't I need a car to drive round some of the more remote but scenic places???
Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated as I am a very inexperienced traveller and haven't a clue how I should approach this!!!! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 2 http://gomusclebuilding.com/ers-pro/
- 3 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 4 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 5 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 6 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 7 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 8 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 9 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 10 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 11 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 14 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 15 Verona and Lake Garda
- 16 20 Days in Europe
- 17 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 18 Andalucia in December
- 19 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 20 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 21 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 22 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 23 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 24 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 25 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries