I am looking to travel to Italy at the end of May and I'm TOTALLY overwhelmed by all my options!! I am the sort of person who really appreciates a calm and nature orientated break so was thinking about the Amalfi coast/Sicily or Sardinia. But I also feel that to travel to Italy and not see the obvious famous sites i.e Rome/Venice, may be foolish! I don't really have the time to organise more than one location and am struggling hugely to make a decision!! I'm not sure I would want to drive, so this also poses a problem, as wouldn't I need a car to drive round some of the more remote but scenic places???
Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated as I am a very inexperienced traveller and haven't a clue how I should approach this!!!! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 2 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 3 St Denis Cathedral
- 4 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 5 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 6 Paris cooking classes
- 7 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 8 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 9 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 10 First time in Bulgaria
- 11 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 12 Alps Drive
- 13 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 14 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 15 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Praiano
- 18 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Help please
- 21 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
- 22 Andalucia itinerary help
- 23 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 24 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 25 8ish days Zurich to Como...