I am looking to travel to Italy at the end of May and I'm TOTALLY overwhelmed by all my options!! I am the sort of person who really appreciates a calm and nature orientated break so was thinking about the Amalfi coast/Sicily or Sardinia. But I also feel that to travel to Italy and not see the obvious famous sites i.e Rome/Venice, may be foolish! I don't really have the time to organise more than one location and am struggling hugely to make a decision!! I'm not sure I would want to drive, so this also poses a problem, as wouldn't I need a car to drive round some of the more remote but scenic places???
Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated as I am a very inexperienced traveller and haven't a clue how I should approach this!!!! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 2 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 3 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 4 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 5 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 6 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 7 Rome at Christmas
- 8 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 9 tipping
- 10 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 11 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 12 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 13 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 14 Luggage on trains/security?
- 15 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 16 The DCC scam is spreading
- 17 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 18 Rome and a Baby - Some Travel Tips
- 19 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 20 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 21 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 22 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 23 Need help with two week itinerary for Crete next spring.
- 24 Norwegian air
- 25 London dining service charge