I am looking to travel to Italy at the end of May and I'm TOTALLY overwhelmed by all my options!! I am the sort of person who really appreciates a calm and nature orientated break so was thinking about the Amalfi coast/Sicily or Sardinia. But I also feel that to travel to Italy and not see the obvious famous sites i.e Rome/Venice, may be foolish! I don't really have the time to organise more than one location and am struggling hugely to make a decision!! I'm not sure I would want to drive, so this also poses a problem, as wouldn't I need a car to drive round some of the more remote but scenic places???
Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated as I am a very inexperienced traveller and haven't a clue how I should approach this!!!! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT CANON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Bruges
- 3 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 4 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 5 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 6 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 7 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 8 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 9 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 10 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 11 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 12 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 13 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 14 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 15 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 16 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 17 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 18 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 19 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 20 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 21 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 22 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 23 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 24 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 25 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!