I am looking to travel to Italy at the end of May and I'm TOTALLY overwhelmed by all my options!! I am the sort of person who really appreciates a calm and nature orientated break so was thinking about the Amalfi coast/Sicily or Sardinia. But I also feel that to travel to Italy and not see the obvious famous sites i.e Rome/Venice, may be foolish! I don't really have the time to organise more than one location and am struggling hugely to make a decision!! I'm not sure I would want to drive, so this also poses a problem, as wouldn't I need a car to drive round some of the more remote but scenic places???
Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated as I am a very inexperienced traveller and haven't a clue how I should approach this!!!! Thanks
First timer to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 2 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 3 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 4 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 5 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 6 London and Where Else in late December?
- 7 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 8 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 9 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 10 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 11 Ireland Southwest
- 12 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 13 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 14 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 15 Matisse at Tate
- 16 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 17 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 18 3 weeks in Europe
- 19 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 20 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 21 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 22 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 23 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 24 Istanbul Itinerary
- 25 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback