I am looking to travel to Italy at the end of May and I'm TOTALLY overwhelmed by all my options!! I am the sort of person who really appreciates a calm and nature orientated break so was thinking about the Amalfi coast/Sicily or Sardinia. But I also feel that to travel to Italy and not see the obvious famous sites i.e Rome/Venice, may be foolish! I don't really have the time to organise more than one location and am struggling hugely to make a decision!! I'm not sure I would want to drive, so this also poses a problem, as wouldn't I need a car to drive round some of the more remote but scenic places???
Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated as I am a very inexperienced traveller and haven't a clue how I should approach this!!!! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 2 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 3 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 4 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 5 http://ow.ly/nTIc300FYML
- 6 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 7 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 8 Prague & Croatia
- 9 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 10 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 11 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 12 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 13 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 14 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 15 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 16 Florence airport costumes
- 17 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 18 A few last minute questions
- 19 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 20 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 21 Gluten Free in Italy
- 22 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 23 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 24 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 25 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)