I was reading through some travel tips here and fell in love with this community of Fodorites.
It's my first time ever writing on forums but I am excited to join!
My bf and I are heading off to Valencia tomorrow for a 3n/4d trip with Ryanair. My experiences with Ryanair vary from okay to the-worst-nightmarish-day-ever! and it seems to me depends on different countries. For example, going in and out of Pisa Galileo, I never have any problem - no one really cares to check the baggage sizes all that much. But in Frankfurt Ryanair Airport, long story short, it was my worst experience ever.
Anyway, my question is, how is the Ryanair in Valencia? Are they picky about regulations letter-to-letter?
(I know this isn't much of a question but I already learned so much about Valencia from lincasanova's previous comments )
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Spain in July
- 3 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 4 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 5 We're here!
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Where to enjoy Paris
- 8 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 9 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 10 10 days in Paris and......
- 11 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 12 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 13 Athens
- 14 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 15 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 16 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 17 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 18 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 19 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 20 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 21 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 22 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 23 Budapest & Prague
- 24 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 25 Destination from London by train, advice please