I was reading through some travel tips here and fell in love with this community of Fodorites.
It's my first time ever writing on forums but I am excited to join!
My bf and I are heading off to Valencia tomorrow for a 3n/4d trip with Ryanair. My experiences with Ryanair vary from okay to the-worst-nightmarish-day-ever! and it seems to me depends on different countries. For example, going in and out of Pisa Galileo, I never have any problem - no one really cares to check the baggage sizes all that much. But in Frankfurt Ryanair Airport, long story short, it was my worst experience ever.
Anyway, my question is, how is the Ryanair in Valencia? Are they picky about regulations letter-to-letter?
(I know this isn't much of a question but I already learned so much about Valencia from lincasanova's previous comments )
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 2 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 3 Dog friendly hotels
- 4 Vacation
- 5 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 6 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 7 Cambridge in May
- 8 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 9 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 10 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Self drive tour companies
- 13 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 14 Madrid/Lisbon
- 15 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 16 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 17 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)
- 18 Day trips around Vienna
- 19 Greek fuel cost
- 20 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 21 Killarney
- 22 Walking itinerary in England?
- 23 First time in Bulgaria
- 24 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 25 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?