I was reading through some travel tips here and fell in love with this community of Fodorites.
It's my first time ever writing on forums but I am excited to join!
My bf and I are heading off to Valencia tomorrow for a 3n/4d trip with Ryanair. My experiences with Ryanair vary from okay to the-worst-nightmarish-day-ever! and it seems to me depends on different countries. For example, going in and out of Pisa Galileo, I never have any problem - no one really cares to check the baggage sizes all that much. But in Frankfurt Ryanair Airport, long story short, it was my worst experience ever.
Anyway, my question is, how is the Ryanair in Valencia? Are they picky about regulations letter-to-letter?
(I know this isn't much of a question but I already learned so much about Valencia from lincasanova's previous comments )
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Things to do in Montpellier
- 2 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 3 Leather goods in Florence
- 4 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 5 4 days in Provence in early June
- 6 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 7 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 8 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 9 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 10 France Itinerary Advice
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 13 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 14 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 15 A week in and around London at Christmas
- 16 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 17 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 18 Trip to Rome
- 19 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 20 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 21 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 22 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 23 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 24 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 25 French election