I was reading through some travel tips here and fell in love with this community of Fodorites.
It's my first time ever writing on forums but I am excited to join!
My bf and I are heading off to Valencia tomorrow for a 3n/4d trip with Ryanair. My experiences with Ryanair vary from okay to the-worst-nightmarish-day-ever! and it seems to me depends on different countries. For example, going in and out of Pisa Galileo, I never have any problem - no one really cares to check the baggage sizes all that much. But in Frankfurt Ryanair Airport, long story short, it was my worst experience ever.
Anyway, my question is, how is the Ryanair in Valencia? Are they picky about regulations letter-to-letter?
(I know this isn't much of a question but I already learned so much about Valencia from lincasanova's previous comments )
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DELL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Lake Como AREA questions
- 5 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 6 Spain - day driver advice
- 7 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 8 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 11 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 12 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 15 London with Teens Trip Report
- 16 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 17 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 18 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 19 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 20 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 21 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 22 Madrird and Seville
- 23 Greece
- 24 Ludwig Castles
- 25 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!