I was reading through some travel tips here and fell in love with this community of Fodorites.
It's my first time ever writing on forums but I am excited to join!
My bf and I are heading off to Valencia tomorrow for a 3n/4d trip with Ryanair. My experiences with Ryanair vary from okay to the-worst-nightmarish-day-ever! and it seems to me depends on different countries. For example, going in and out of Pisa Galileo, I never have any problem - no one really cares to check the baggage sizes all that much. But in Frankfurt Ryanair Airport, long story short, it was my worst experience ever.
Anyway, my question is, how is the Ryanair in Valencia? Are they picky about regulations letter-to-letter?
(I know this isn't much of a question but I already learned so much about Valencia from lincasanova's previous comments )
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : BROTHER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 BROTHER PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 3 DUBROVNIK: staying inside oldtown vs Hotel Excelsior/Hilton?
- 4 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 5 London in Winter Report
- 6 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 7 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 8 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 9 Airport Transit Visa
- 10 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 13 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 14 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 15 Paris advice with kids
- 16 Anniversary trip to France
- 17 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 18 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 19 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 20 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 21 International drivers permit
- 22 Moscow Favorites
- 23 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 24 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 25 Worst flight booking with edreams