I was reading through some travel tips here and fell in love with this community of Fodorites.
It's my first time ever writing on forums but I am excited to join!
My bf and I are heading off to Valencia tomorrow for a 3n/4d trip with Ryanair. My experiences with Ryanair vary from okay to the-worst-nightmarish-day-ever! and it seems to me depends on different countries. For example, going in and out of Pisa Galileo, I never have any problem - no one really cares to check the baggage sizes all that much. But in Frankfurt Ryanair Airport, long story short, it was my worst experience ever.
Anyway, my question is, how is the Ryanair in Valencia? Are they picky about regulations letter-to-letter?
(I know this isn't much of a question but I already learned so much about Valencia from lincasanova's previous comments )
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 English Countryside
- 2 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 4 House Hunting in France
- 5 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 6 Granada to Madrid
- 7 Where to buy Saffron?
- 8 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 9 Barcelona cooking classes
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 12 1st time in ZURICH
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 15 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 16 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 17 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 18 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 19 If you had to choose one......
- 20 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 21 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 22 Cognac transportation?
- 23 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 24 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 25 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!