I will be going to Rome on a 10 day vacation leaving in 2 weeks. I have never been there and have no idea what to see first. I would like to possibly go to Florence as well. Any help or advice would sure be helpful. Thanks.
First time visiting italy need sightseeing advice
- 1 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 2 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 3 Ordering wine in Paris
- 4 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 5 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 6 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 7 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 8 3+ week trip to Amsterdam/Germany/Prague
- 9 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 10 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 11 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 12 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 13 Foggia Day Trip
- 14 Cinque Terre card and train
- 15 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 16 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 17 Amalfi, Italy hostel - recommendation for college aged traveler?
- 18 Places to visit south of Florence along A1
- 19 Retirement Vacation
- 20 London Evening Activity
- 21 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 22 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 23 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 24 Car rental
- 25 Day trip to Capri