I'll be traveling to Amsterdam for the first time in September. Instead of getting a hotel, I'll be getting a private apartment. Though I've seen a few places in the canal rings, there are quite a few nice places outside (specifically Spaarndammerbuurt which is just northwest of Central Station) -- which seem more attractive because they are in quieter neighborhoods.
Should I look for a place that's more central? Or are places just outside the canal rings still easily accessible?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cont...@yahoo Mai** Sup **18884823831** Tech Sup PH NO ☛☎
- 2 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 3 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 Chilling in the Aeolian Islands
- 7 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 8 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 9 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 10 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 11 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 12 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 13 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 14 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 15 Things to do in Brussels
- 16 Madrid airport question
- 17 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 18 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 19 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 20 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 21 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 22 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 23 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 24 38 Days in Paris
- 25 Naxos car rental