I'll be traveling to Amsterdam for the first time in September. Instead of getting a hotel, I'll be getting a private apartment. Though I've seen a few places in the canal rings, there are quite a few nice places outside (specifically Spaarndammerbuurt which is just northwest of Central Station) -- which seem more attractive because they are in quieter neighborhoods.
Should I look for a place that's more central? Or are places just outside the canal rings still easily accessible?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Lille to Delft
- 2 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 3 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 4 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 5 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 6 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 7 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 8 Amalfi or Positano
- 9 Hostel Advice
- 10 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 11 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 12 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 13 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 14 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 15 Poland in September
- 16 Belgium advice
- 17 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 18 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 19 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 20 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 21 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 22 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 23 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 24 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 25 Euro 2016 Football championship