I'll be traveling to Amsterdam for the first time in September. Instead of getting a hotel, I'll be getting a private apartment. Though I've seen a few places in the canal rings, there are quite a few nice places outside (specifically Spaarndammerbuurt which is just northwest of Central Station) -- which seem more attractive because they are in quieter neighborhoods.
Should I look for a place that's more central? Or are places just outside the canal rings still easily accessible?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 2 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 3 카지노게임사이트¶(→〔”” HIP9.ZE.AM ““〕←)¶슈퍼카지노
- 4 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 5 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 6 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 7 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 8 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 9 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 10 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 11 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 12 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 13 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 14 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 15 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 18 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 19 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 20 "Never Mind"
- 21 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 22 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 23 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 24 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 25 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?