I'll be traveling to Amsterdam for the first time in September. Instead of getting a hotel, I'll be getting a private apartment. Though I've seen a few places in the canal rings, there are quite a few nice places outside (specifically Spaarndammerbuurt which is just northwest of Central Station) -- which seem more attractive because they are in quieter neighborhoods.
Should I look for a place that's more central? Or are places just outside the canal rings still easily accessible?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마카오카지노•• 吉━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••吉 마카오카지노
- 2 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 3 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 4 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 5 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 6 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 7 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 8 Bavaria in August
- 9 Train Question
- 10 What clothes?
- 11 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 12 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 13 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 14 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 15 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 16 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 17 Short trip to Athens and Santorini. Ideas welcomed
- 18 Stay in Saronno to see Como and Milan?
- 19 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 20 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 21 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 22 GPS vs Google Maps
- 23 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 24 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 25 10 nights in France