I'll be traveling to Amsterdam for the first time in September. Instead of getting a hotel, I'll be getting a private apartment. Though I've seen a few places in the canal rings, there are quite a few nice places outside (specifically Spaarndammerbuurt which is just northwest of Central Station) -- which seem more attractive because they are in quieter neighborhoods.
Should I look for a place that's more central? Or are places just outside the canal rings still easily accessible?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 2 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 3 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 4 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 5 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 6 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 7 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 8 10 days in London in early December
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 12 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 13 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 14 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 15 tickets for Wimbledon
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 retruning to US with souveniers
- 18 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 19 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 20 Italy in January?
- 21 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 22 Iceland rental camper company
- 23 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 24 Iceland car rental agencies
- 25 Madrid/Andalucia Trip