I'll be traveling to Amsterdam for the first time in September. Instead of getting a hotel, I'll be getting a private apartment. Though I've seen a few places in the canal rings, there are quite a few nice places outside (specifically Spaarndammerbuurt which is just northwest of Central Station) -- which seem more attractive because they are in quieter neighborhoods.
Should I look for a place that's more central? Or are places just outside the canal rings still easily accessible?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cambridge in May
- 2 First time in Bulgaria
- 3 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 4 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 5 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 8 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 9 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 10 Madrid/Lisbon
- 11 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 12 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 13 Greek fuel cost
- 14 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 15 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 16 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 17 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 18 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 19 Day trips from Florence
- 20 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 21 May get together in Paris
- 22 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 23 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 24 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 25 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons