I'll be traveling to Amsterdam for the first time in September. Instead of getting a hotel, I'll be getting a private apartment. Though I've seen a few places in the canal rings, there are quite a few nice places outside (specifically Spaarndammerbuurt which is just northwest of Central Station) -- which seem more attractive because they are in quieter neighborhoods.
Should I look for a place that's more central? Or are places just outside the canal rings still easily accessible?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 2 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 3 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 4 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 5 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 6 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 7 Trains in Alps and UK
- 8 Switzerland
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 11 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 12 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 13 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 14 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 15 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 16 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 CDG airport and connection time
- 19 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 20 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 21 Travelogue: Sweden with kids
- 22 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 Dash to Sicily January Advice hel....
- 24 If you had to choose one......
- 25 Where to buy Saffron?