I'll be traveling to Amsterdam for the first time in September. Instead of getting a hotel, I'll be getting a private apartment. Though I've seen a few places in the canal rings, there are quite a few nice places outside (specifically Spaarndammerbuurt which is just northwest of Central Station) -- which seem more attractive because they are in quieter neighborhoods.
Should I look for a place that's more central? Or are places just outside the canal rings still easily accessible?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 2 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 3 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 4 Manchester on derby weekend
- 5 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 6 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 7 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 8 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 9 Day trips from Uzes
- 10 Greece Experts
- 11 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 12 My First Trip to Europe...
- 13 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 14 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 15 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 16 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 17 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 18 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 Madrid city centre?
- 21 Puglia
- 22 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 23 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 24 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 25 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?