I'll be traveling to Amsterdam for the first time in September. Instead of getting a hotel, I'll be getting a private apartment. Though I've seen a few places in the canal rings, there are quite a few nice places outside (specifically Spaarndammerbuurt which is just northwest of Central Station) -- which seem more attractive because they are in quieter neighborhoods.
Should I look for a place that's more central? Or are places just outside the canal rings still easily accessible?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Booking through conciergerie.com
- 2 Cycling in France
- 3 September in Switzerland
- 4 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 5 Drive or train Austria
- 6 International Driver's license requested at rental agencies in Spain
- 7 Need advice on transportation
- 8 Avignon
- 9 3.5 days Itinerary in Switzerland
- 10 Taking wine home from France
- 11 St Moritz hiking
- 12 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 13 Suggestions for cheaper destinations for mid-twenties couple
- 14 Ferry Milazzo to Lipari
- 15 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 16 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland
- 17 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 18 DW, DD6, DD4, and me to Greece!!! Yippeeee.
- 19 Norway by motorhome
- 20 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 21 Porto to Lisbon and the airport
- 22 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?
- 23 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 24 Spain or Greece with Turkey with kids
- 25 Tallinn for 1st time