This is our 1st time trip to Italy. We are a family of 4 including 2 children aged 10 & 15. We plan to fly from Dubai to Venice / Rome by 12th July and fly out from Rome / Venice within a week. Our current plan is to cover Venice, Milan, Florence & Pisa, Rome & Pompeii.
Is it possible to cover these places in 4 days ? is 1 day in each of these places enough to see the place & cover major tourist attractions.
How about hotels close to main attractions ? Are there some good options for vegetarian food ? Do we need to book train tickets & museum passes in advance ?
Please help us plan this trip. Would love suggestions for guided tour at each places and economical place to stay at. Any tips are most welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 3 Aix Provence
- 4 Cordoba Overnight?
- 5 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 6 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 7 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 8 What tips can you give about packing?
- 9 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 10 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 11 One night in Rome
- 12 Sintra
- 13 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 14 How the kids age calculated
- 15 Murren to Prague
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 18 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 19 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 20 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 21 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 22 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 23 Scotland Trip Report
- 24 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 25 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please