This is our 1st time trip to Italy. We are a family of 4 including 2 children aged 10 & 15. We plan to fly from Dubai to Venice / Rome by 12th July and fly out from Rome / Venice within a week. Our current plan is to cover Venice, Milan, Florence & Pisa, Rome & Pompeii.
Is it possible to cover these places in 4 days ? is 1 day in each of these places enough to see the place & cover major tourist attractions.
How about hotels close to main attractions ? Are there some good options for vegetarian food ? Do we need to book train tickets & museum passes in advance ?
Please help us plan this trip. Would love suggestions for guided tour at each places and economical place to stay at. Any tips are most welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 London Hotels
- 4 Europe itinerary questions
- 5 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 8 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 13 1 month in Europe
- 14 Paris hotels
- 15 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 16 10 days in Paris and......
- 17 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 18 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 19 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 20 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 21 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 22 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 23 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 24 LIsbon
- 25 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days