This is our 1st time trip to Italy. We are a family of 4 including 2 children aged 10 & 15. We plan to fly from Dubai to Venice / Rome by 12th July and fly out from Rome / Venice within a week. Our current plan is to cover Venice, Milan, Florence & Pisa, Rome & Pompeii.
Is it possible to cover these places in 4 days ? is 1 day in each of these places enough to see the place & cover major tourist attractions.
How about hotels close to main attractions ? Are there some good options for vegetarian food ? Do we need to book train tickets & museum passes in advance ?
Please help us plan this trip. Would love suggestions for guided tour at each places and economical place to stay at. Any tips are most welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Working : Tec*h SUPP0RT HP CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 HP 24*7
- 2 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 3 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 4 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 5 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 6 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 7 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 8 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 9 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 10 Iceland trip report!
- 11 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 12 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 13 Bernese Oberland
- 14 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 15 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 16 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 17 Couscous
- 18 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 19 15 days in Denmark / Sweden in May 17
- 20 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 21 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 22 Denmark or Sweden?
- 23 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 24 Moscow Favorites
- 25 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants