We are planning our first time visit to Copenhagen, end of May 2017. We can spend 5 to 8 days on this trip... We've bee to a lot of European destinations before but this will be our first visit to a Scandinavian country. We'll be traveling without kids, 3 couples in our late 30s-early 40s. We chose Copenhagen for 2 main reasons: it's a beautiful city, and it's a foodie destination...
A few questions, as we are starting to plan this trip:
1. How many days should we plan to explore Copenhagen w/o rushing?
2. Outside of the main attractions, what are the places we should visit?
3. Does it make sense to combine this trip with visiting another destination, such as Bergen/Fjords in Norway or Stockholm? The maximum number of days that we can spend on this trip would be 8 full days...
4. We will do our research on the restaurants, of course, but if anyone has any recommendations on the "must try" places, we would really appreciate it.
Thank you very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681 :7208 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 5 First visit to London
- 6 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 7 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 8 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 9 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 10 Car Rental
- 11 Balkans
- 12 My first trip to Crete
- 13 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 14 Ireland Trip
- 15 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 16 London is it worth it?
- 17 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 18 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 19 Final advice (I think) Restaurants!
- 20 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 21 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 22 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 23 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 24 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 25 Airport Transportation