We are planning our first time visit to Copenhagen, end of May 2017. We can spend 5 to 8 days on this trip... We've bee to a lot of European destinations before but this will be our first visit to a Scandinavian country. We'll be traveling without kids, 3 couples in our late 30s-early 40s. We chose Copenhagen for 2 main reasons: it's a beautiful city, and it's a foodie destination...
A few questions, as we are starting to plan this trip:
1. How many days should we plan to explore Copenhagen w/o rushing?
2. Outside of the main attractions, what are the places we should visit?
3. Does it make sense to combine this trip with visiting another destination, such as Bergen/Fjords in Norway or Stockholm? The maximum number of days that we can spend on this trip would be 8 full days...
4. We will do our research on the restaurants, of course, but if anyone has any recommendations on the "must try" places, we would really appreciate it.
Thank you very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 2 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 3 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 4 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 5 Piedmont as a destination
- 6 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 7 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 8 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 9 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 10 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 11 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 12 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 13 Passport proplems
- 14 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 15 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 18 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 19 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 20 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 21 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 22 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 23 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 24 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 25 Itinerary help...