We are planning our first time visit to Copenhagen, end of May 2017. We can spend 5 to 8 days on this trip... We've bee to a lot of European destinations before but this will be our first visit to a Scandinavian country. We'll be traveling without kids, 3 couples in our late 30s-early 40s. We chose Copenhagen for 2 main reasons: it's a beautiful city, and it's a foodie destination...
A few questions, as we are starting to plan this trip:
1. How many days should we plan to explore Copenhagen w/o rushing?
2. Outside of the main attractions, what are the places we should visit?
3. Does it make sense to combine this trip with visiting another destination, such as Bergen/Fjords in Norway or Stockholm? The maximum number of days that we can spend on this trip would be 8 full days...
4. We will do our research on the restaurants, of course, but if anyone has any recommendations on the "must try" places, we would really appreciate it.
Thank you very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 2 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 3 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 4 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 5 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 6 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 7 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 8 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 9 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 10 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 11 Croatia transportation question.
- 12 Cutback on Spain trip
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 where to stay in London?
- 16 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 17 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 18 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 19 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 20 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 21 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 22 driving from ancona to rome
- 23 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 24 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 25 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone