My husband, myself, and our 1 year old are taking a trip to Frankfurt (sometime in the next 5 months, likely in April or May) to visit friends living there - it will be our very first time in Europe. We will be going for 7-10 days, and hope to take at least a couple excursions.
So, my question - if you were going to Frankfurt, what would be your top 2 places you'd recommend going to see? Prague, Luxembourg, Switzerland, etc? And why?
Thank you in advance for any input, insight, and 'sales pitch' you may give!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 2 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 3 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 4 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 5 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 6 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 7 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 8 YIKES!
- 9 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 10 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 11 Final Four
- 12 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 13 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 14 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 15 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 16 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 17 Cash machines ATM
- 18 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 19 Turin, Bologna or Genoa
- 20 Charming areas to explore in London
- 21 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 22 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 23 Getting around Lisbon
- 24 May get together in Paris
- 25 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid