My husband, myself, and our 1 year old are taking a trip to Frankfurt (sometime in the next 5 months, likely in April or May) to visit friends living there - it will be our very first time in Europe. We will be going for 7-10 days, and hope to take at least a couple excursions.
So, my question - if you were going to Frankfurt, what would be your top 2 places you'd recommend going to see? Prague, Luxembourg, Switzerland, etc? And why?
Thank you in advance for any input, insight, and 'sales pitch' you may give!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 2 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 3 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 4 2 days in Florence
- 5 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 6 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 7 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 8 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 9 base for Andalucia
- 10 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 13 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 14 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 15 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 16 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 17 Windsor Castle
- 18 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 19 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 20 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 21 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 22 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 23 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 24 4 nights in Sardinia
- 25 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?