My husband, myself, and our 1 year old are taking a trip to Frankfurt (sometime in the next 5 months, likely in April or May) to visit friends living there - it will be our very first time in Europe. We will be going for 7-10 days, and hope to take at least a couple excursions.
So, my question - if you were going to Frankfurt, what would be your top 2 places you'd recommend going to see? Prague, Luxembourg, Switzerland, etc? And why?
Thank you in advance for any input, insight, and 'sales pitch' you may give!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 2 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 3 Outsourcing
- 4 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 5 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 6 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 7 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 8 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 9 Undisclsoed location
- 10 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 11 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 12 Rome to venice
- 13 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 14 Italy bus or train
- 15 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 16 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 17 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 18 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 19 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 20 Need help with my itinerary
- 21 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 22 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 23 Chamonix to Paris
- 24 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 25 Frustrated about Smolensk