My husband, myself, and our 1 year old are taking a trip to Frankfurt (sometime in the next 5 months, likely in April or May) to visit friends living there - it will be our very first time in Europe. We will be going for 7-10 days, and hope to take at least a couple excursions.
So, my question - if you were going to Frankfurt, what would be your top 2 places you'd recommend going to see? Prague, Luxembourg, Switzerland, etc? And why?
Thank you in advance for any input, insight, and 'sales pitch' you may give!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 2 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 3 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 4 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 7 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 8 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 Madrid airport question
- 11 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 12 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 13 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 14 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 15 Imbros Gorge
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 18 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 19 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 20 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 21 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 22 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 23 38 Days in Paris
- 24 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 25 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria