My daughter is studying abroad in Denmark and we are planning to visit her in April. I have 2 weeks to work with. I would like to see some other places while I'm there. I don't know where to begin. Is it more cost effective to fly in & out of the same airport. If I do that what is the best way to plan my other trips while I'm there. I stopped into a travel agent but he has yet to get back to me. Also any advice on where to stay. Along with Denmark , we would like to see 2 0r 3 other places. I live in Buffalo, NY. If anyone knows of any tour companies maybe? Any advice is greatly appreciated!!!
First time trip to Europe & I need help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hotels in Seville
- 2 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 3 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 6 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 7 car rental companies Italy
- 8 Sicily Suggetions
- 9 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 10 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 11 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 12 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 13 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 14 Paris in April?
- 15 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 16 Three days in Spain
- 17 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 18 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 19 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 20 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 21 7 days in Greece
- 22 Estonia Amber
- 23 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 24 Day trip on the Rhine
- 25 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014