My daughter is studying abroad in Denmark and we are planning to visit her in April. I have 2 weeks to work with. I would like to see some other places while I'm there. I don't know where to begin. Is it more cost effective to fly in & out of the same airport. If I do that what is the best way to plan my other trips while I'm there. I stopped into a travel agent but he has yet to get back to me. Also any advice on where to stay. Along with Denmark , we would like to see 2 0r 3 other places. I live in Buffalo, NY. If anyone knows of any tour companies maybe? Any advice is greatly appreciated!!!
First time trip to Europe & I need help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 2 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 3 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 4 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 5 Itinerey help for 4 weeks trip to Germany for July of 2015
- 6 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 7 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 8 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 9 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 10 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 11 month's stay in Italy
- 12 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 13 10 days in England
- 14 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 15 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 16 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 17 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 Help with trip to St Petersburg
- 20 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 21 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 22 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 23 5 days France Itinerary
- 24 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 25 Food Critics Pans French Restaurant Food and the 'Fait Maison' Logo...