My daughter is studying abroad in Denmark and we are planning to visit her in April. I have 2 weeks to work with. I would like to see some other places while I'm there. I don't know where to begin. Is it more cost effective to fly in & out of the same airport. If I do that what is the best way to plan my other trips while I'm there. I stopped into a travel agent but he has yet to get back to me. Also any advice on where to stay. Along with Denmark , we would like to see 2 0r 3 other places. I live in Buffalo, NY. If anyone knows of any tour companies maybe? Any advice is greatly appreciated!!!
First time trip to Europe & I need help.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Accommodation
- 2 Car in Prague
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 2 Week European Itinerary
- 5 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 6 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 7 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 8 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 9 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 10 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 11 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 12 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 13 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 14 Family European winter holiday
- 15 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 16 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 17 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 18 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 19 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 20 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 21 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 22 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 23 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 24 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 25 Where to stop on Italy's west coast