I need recommendations on a first time trip to either the British Isles or the European Continent. I have so many places I would like to go. I don't know if I need to try and just make this first trip minor sightseeing expedition and hit several places or really settle in somewhere and enjoy that location. I am not opposed to Western or Central Europe. I am just excited to start planing and go. I am still in Grad school and working full time right so I am little limited on time and will probably be restricted to 8-10 days max. Need the seasoned travelers minds and wisdom. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Zurich to Milan trip
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 4 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 5 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 6 italy Cinque Terre
- 7 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 8 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 9 San Sebastián
- 10 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 11 Northern Ireland ideas
- 12 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 13 Spanish Medical Providers
- 14 Belgium Itinerary
- 15 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 16 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 17 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 18 Driving through Paris
- 19 Can parking
- 20 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 21 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 22 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 23 Electrical Power Conversion
- 24 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 25 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue