I need recommendations on a first time trip to either the British Isles or the European Continent. I have so many places I would like to go. I don't know if I need to try and just make this first trip minor sightseeing expedition and hit several places or really settle in somewhere and enjoy that location. I am not opposed to Western or Central Europe. I am just excited to start planing and go. I am still in Grad school and working full time right so I am little limited on time and will probably be restricted to 8-10 days max. Need the seasoned travelers minds and wisdom. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris- restaurant
- 2 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 3 Happy birthday ATM
- 4 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 5 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 6 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 7 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 8 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 9 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 10 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 11 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Italy in January?
- 14 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 15 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 16 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 17 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 18 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 19 2 days in Lugano area
- 20 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 21 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 22 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 23 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 24 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 25 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017