Can some one guide me how can I plan best to see Europe.
Actually I am travelling on business a trip to Germany Berlin for a Week. After week I am planning to stay for one more week ( so overall two weeks).
My family will be joining . I have a week long training in Berlin.
I want to know if I can plan for them to see any places i.e Paris ,Brussels and Prague and return by weekend.
Or is there any Euro rail that they can go to London spend a day or two in London, Paris, Brussels and then reaching to Berlin?
Appreciate any suggestions how can I paln their trip so they can be comfortable and back by Friday.
After their return then I am planning to take a week trip to see Swiss and Italy to gether.
Can any one give me suggestions what is the best way to see Swiss and Italy ( Venice and Rome, Florence). is the Eruo rail is good or should we take some buses?
This is our first time to Europe.
I have seen Euro rail pass for 3 or 4 countries combination is this good and also what are the best places to see?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 2 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 3 Accommodation Goze and Ostia Antic
- 4 Where should I go with my family?
- 5 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 6 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 7 First Solo Adventure
- 8 Trains in Italy
- 9 PARIS
- 10 Which Hotel in Rome
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 13 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 14 SE ITALY
- 15 First Solo Adventure
- 16 Crete Holiday
- 17 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 18 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 19 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 20 Montreux Riviera public transport pass
- 21 Alitala
- 22 October 2017 trip - need insight into last leg of trip...
- 23 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 24 Croatia short sail trip
- 25 Stu Tower