Can some one guide me how can I plan best to see Europe.
Actually I am travelling on business a trip to Germany Berlin for a Week. After week I am planning to stay for one more week ( so overall two weeks).
My family will be joining . I have a week long training in Berlin.
I want to know if I can plan for them to see any places i.e Paris ,Brussels and Prague and return by weekend.
Or is there any Euro rail that they can go to London spend a day or two in London, Paris, Brussels and then reaching to Berlin?
Appreciate any suggestions how can I paln their trip so they can be comfortable and back by Friday.
After their return then I am planning to take a week trip to see Swiss and Italy to gether.
Can any one give me suggestions what is the best way to see Swiss and Italy ( Venice and Rome, Florence). is the Eruo rail is good or should we take some buses?
This is our first time to Europe.
I have seen Euro rail pass for 3 or 4 countries combination is this good and also what are the best places to see?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fill: Tec*h SUPP0RT AOL CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 AOL 24*7
- 2 alcazar question and seville advice
- 3 3 nights in Madrid
- 4 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 5 Bernese Oberland
- 6 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 7 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 8 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 9 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 10 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 11 London 6 day itinerary
- 12 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 13 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 14 Threat Level in UK
- 15 ATM
- 16 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 17 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 18 Living in Paris......for a week
- 19 ATM help
- 20 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 21 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 22 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 23 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 24 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 25 Iceland trip report!