Can some one guide me how can I plan best to see Europe.
Actually I am travelling on business a trip to Germany Berlin for a Week. After week I am planning to stay for one more week ( so overall two weeks).
My family will be joining . I have a week long training in Berlin.
I want to know if I can plan for them to see any places i.e Paris ,Brussels and Prague and return by weekend.
Or is there any Euro rail that they can go to London spend a day or two in London, Paris, Brussels and then reaching to Berlin?
Appreciate any suggestions how can I paln their trip so they can be comfortable and back by Friday.
After their return then I am planning to take a week trip to see Swiss and Italy to gether.
Can any one give me suggestions what is the best way to see Swiss and Italy ( Venice and Rome, Florence). is the Eruo rail is good or should we take some buses?
This is our first time to Europe.
I have seen Euro rail pass for 3 or 4 countries combination is this good and also what are the best places to see?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Water Shortage
- 2 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 3 The DCC scam is spreading
- 4 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 5 Getting around London
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 8 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 9 Paris in August
- 10 Train travel to and from Paris
- 11 Christmas in Spain
- 12 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 13 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 14 Vigo Spain????
- 15 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 16 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 17 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 18 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 19 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 20 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 21 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 22 Andalucia Spain
- 23 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 24 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 25 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!