Hi. I'm travelling for the first time by myself in a few months. It is a scheduled trip with a tour group to England and Scotland. What kind of weather am I looking at? Temps? This also might sound really crazy however, what kind shoes should I bring, its only a two week trip. Any tips or tricks anyone might have for me would be greatly appreciated.
First time traveller!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 2 Alhambra questions
- 3 Mont St. Michele?
- 4 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 5 Berlin: evening dining
- 6 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 7 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 8 France 8 days
- 9 London Weekend
- 10 Baltic cruise ports
- 11 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 12 European Quiz Monday March 30
- 13 milan austria
- 14 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 15 Trip report Tuscany and Bologna
- 16 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 17 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 18 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 19 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 20 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 21 Lake Bled vs. Soca Valley
- 22 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 23 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 24 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 25 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?