Hi. I'm travelling for the first time by myself in a few months. It is a scheduled trip with a tour group to England and Scotland. What kind of weather am I looking at? Temps? This also might sound really crazy however, what kind shoes should I bring, its only a two week trip. Any tips or tricks anyone might have for me would be greatly appreciated.
First time traveller!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 2 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 3 Madrid: City Views
- 4 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 5 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 6 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 7 German Rail Twin Pass
- 8 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 9 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 10 ITALO trains need help
- 11 London restaurants
- 12 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 13 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 14 How much luggage?????
- 15 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 16 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 17 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 18 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 19 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 20 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 21 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 22 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 23 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 24 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 25 White Villages base?