Hi. I'm travelling for the first time by myself in a few months. It is a scheduled trip with a tour group to England and Scotland. What kind of weather am I looking at? Temps? This also might sound really crazy however, what kind shoes should I bring, its only a two week trip. Any tips or tricks anyone might have for me would be greatly appreciated.
First time traveller!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DCC on the increase?
- 2 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 3 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 4 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 5 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 6 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 7 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 8 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 9 First real time in France- 10 nights
- 10 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 11 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 12 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 13 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 14 Weekend navigo options
- 15 Tuscany: best day trips/tours - cooking classes, wines tours, other...
- 16 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 17 London for 18th bday
- 18 Travel throught Europe
- 19 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 20 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 21 Day on the Rhine
- 22 Spa in Scotland
- 23 Car Rentals in Athens
- 24 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 25 Greece for a month with a baby