Hi. I'm travelling for the first time by myself in a few months. It is a scheduled trip with a tour group to England and Scotland. What kind of weather am I looking at? Temps? This also might sound really crazy however, what kind shoes should I bring, its only a two week trip. Any tips or tricks anyone might have for me would be greatly appreciated.
First time traveller!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 2 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 3 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 4 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 5 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 6 men's shoes spain
- 7 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 8 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 9 Unique Venice Activity
- 10 Traveling in France by train
- 11 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 12 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 13 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 14 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 15 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 16 London visit
- 17 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 18 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 19 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 20 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 21 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 22 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 23 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 24 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 25 Camper Rental in Iceland