Hi. I'm travelling for the first time by myself in a few months. It is a scheduled trip with a tour group to England and Scotland. What kind of weather am I looking at? Temps? This also might sound really crazy however, what kind shoes should I bring, its only a two week trip. Any tips or tricks anyone might have for me would be greatly appreciated.
First time traveller!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 2 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 3 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 4 Moving to Belfast
- 5 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 6 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 7 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 8 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 9 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 10 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 11 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 12 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 13 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 14 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 15 Luggage sizing
- 16 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 17 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 18 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 19 London during Christmas week
- 20 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 21 Arriving Boxing Day London
- 22 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 23 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 24 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 25 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?