I plan on traveling to Ireland sometime in early April for a few weeks and while I have been looking at different prices of hostels and availability my frustration rises. I want to stay at hostels to save money, but at the same time since its my first time and traveling alone I want to be able to go different places where ever and whenever I chose. So my question is, is it plausible to just fly into Ireland, find a hostel for a few nights and then jump from different one hostel to the next in different cities without having to worry so much on availability and price? I know its more of a risk but if its possible to be done somewhat easily I would like to do that. Also while keeping the price relatively low. I see hostel prices being around 30 right now that I plan on going to, I just want to make sure they have walk ins also so it won't be midnight and I'm forced to pay for a high priced hotel to have a roof over my head for a night.
First time traveling to Ireland alone
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 3 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 4 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 5 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 6 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 7 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 8 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 9 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 10 Greece-carhire-ferries.
- 11 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 12 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 13 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden
- 14 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 15 Southern Ireland Help
- 16 Bologna tips
- 17 London and Where Else in late December?
- 18 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 19 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 20 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 21 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 22 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 23 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 24 London - Site List Triage -
- 25 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati