I plan on traveling to Ireland sometime in early April for a few weeks and while I have been looking at different prices of hostels and availability my frustration rises. I want to stay at hostels to save money, but at the same time since its my first time and traveling alone I want to be able to go different places where ever and whenever I chose. So my question is, is it plausible to just fly into Ireland, find a hostel for a few nights and then jump from different one hostel to the next in different cities without having to worry so much on availability and price? I know its more of a risk but if its possible to be done somewhat easily I would like to do that. Also while keeping the price relatively low. I see hostel prices being around 30 right now that I plan on going to, I just want to make sure they have walk ins also so it won't be midnight and I'm forced to pay for a high priced hotel to have a roof over my head for a night.
First time traveling to Ireland alone
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 2 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 3 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 4 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 5 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 Spain itineraries
- 8 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 9 Itinerary Help!
- 10 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 11 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 12 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 13 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 14 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 15 Scotland
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 17 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 18 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 19 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 20 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 21 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 25 Street food in Turkey