I plan on traveling to Ireland sometime in early April for a few weeks and while I have been looking at different prices of hostels and availability my frustration rises. I want to stay at hostels to save money, but at the same time since its my first time and traveling alone I want to be able to go different places where ever and whenever I chose. So my question is, is it plausible to just fly into Ireland, find a hostel for a few nights and then jump from different one hostel to the next in different cities without having to worry so much on availability and price? I know its more of a risk but if its possible to be done somewhat easily I would like to do that. Also while keeping the price relatively low. I see hostel prices being around 30 right now that I plan on going to, I just want to make sure they have walk ins also so it won't be midnight and I'm forced to pay for a high priced hotel to have a roof over my head for a night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 Top Tapas Tascas
- 3 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 4 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 7 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 8 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 9 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 10 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 11 Greece
- 12 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 13 Hiking lake Como
- 14 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 15 Renting a car in Greece
- 16 Prem fares (again)
- 17 tickets for Wimbledon
- 18 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 19 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 20 Iceland, france spain
- 21 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 22 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 25 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??