I plan on traveling to Ireland sometime in early April for a few weeks and while I have been looking at different prices of hostels and availability my frustration rises. I want to stay at hostels to save money, but at the same time since its my first time and traveling alone I want to be able to go different places where ever and whenever I chose. So my question is, is it plausible to just fly into Ireland, find a hostel for a few nights and then jump from different one hostel to the next in different cities without having to worry so much on availability and price? I know its more of a risk but if its possible to be done somewhat easily I would like to do that. Also while keeping the price relatively low. I see hostel prices being around 30 right now that I plan on going to, I just want to make sure they have walk ins also so it won't be midnight and I'm forced to pay for a high priced hotel to have a roof over my head for a night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 정통카지노ザ＼(¬ DO428.CoM ¬)＼ザ정통카지노)
- 2 사설카지노べ♞【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】♞べ사설카지노
- 3 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 6 Paris hotels
- 7 Europe itinerary questions
- 8 1 month in Europe
- 9 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 15 London Hotels
- 16 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 17 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 18 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 19 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 20 10 days in Paris and......
- 21 LIsbon
- 22 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 23 Iceland in 7 days.
- 24 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139