I plan on traveling to Ireland sometime in early April for a few weeks and while I have been looking at different prices of hostels and availability my frustration rises. I want to stay at hostels to save money, but at the same time since its my first time and traveling alone I want to be able to go different places where ever and whenever I chose. So my question is, is it plausible to just fly into Ireland, find a hostel for a few nights and then jump from different one hostel to the next in different cities without having to worry so much on availability and price? I know its more of a risk but if its possible to be done somewhat easily I would like to do that. Also while keeping the price relatively low. I see hostel prices being around 30 right now that I plan on going to, I just want to make sure they have walk ins also so it won't be midnight and I'm forced to pay for a high priced hotel to have a roof over my head for a night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 2 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 3 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 4 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 5 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 6 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 7 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Passport proplems
- 10 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 11 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 12 Itinerary help...
- 13 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 14 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 15 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 16 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 17 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 18 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 19 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 20 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 21 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 22 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 23 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 24 A week in Paris
- 25 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?