I plan on traveling to Ireland sometime in early April for a few weeks and while I have been looking at different prices of hostels and availability my frustration rises. I want to stay at hostels to save money, but at the same time since its my first time and traveling alone I want to be able to go different places where ever and whenever I chose. So my question is, is it plausible to just fly into Ireland, find a hostel for a few nights and then jump from different one hostel to the next in different cities without having to worry so much on availability and price? I know its more of a risk but if its possible to be done somewhat easily I would like to do that. Also while keeping the price relatively low. I see hostel prices being around 30 right now that I plan on going to, I just want to make sure they have walk ins also so it won't be midnight and I'm forced to pay for a high priced hotel to have a roof over my head for a night.
First time traveling to Ireland alone
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 2 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 3 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 4 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 5 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 6 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 7 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 8 hotels in Seville
- 9 Sicily Suggetions
- 10 car rental companies Italy
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 13 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 14 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 15 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 16 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 17 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 18 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 19 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 20 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 21 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 22 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 23 Paris in April?
- 24 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 25 Three days in Spain