My husband and I are trying to nail down an itinerary for our 10th anniversary. We would like to do Spain (Barcelona), Italy (Rome, Cinque de Terre) and Athens (so we can get to Santorini).
Initial thoughts are:
1. Fly from US to Barcelona. Stay in Barcelona for 3 nights
2. Fly from Barcelona to Rome stay 6 nights. Traveling by train to see Cinque de Terre
3. Fly from Rome to Athens for 1 night (if needed)
4. Ferry to Santorini stay 3 nights
5. Ferry back to Athens and fly home to the US
I am a novice and need help. We want to see the Colosseum, Vatican, Sagrada Familia and other than that we would just like to eat some good food, people watch and relax. We got married young, had 4 kids and we are finally able to afford a honeymoon. Please help me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 2 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 3 Shorts in South of France?
- 4 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 5 barcelona neighborhood
- 6 Budapest language lessons
- 7 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 8 Alsace to Austria?
- 9 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 10 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 11 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 12 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 13 Private Guide in Lyon
- 14 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 15 Budapest Card
- 16 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 17 base for Andalucia
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 21 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 22 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 23 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 24 Regarding Residence Permit
- 25 Base in Rhine or Mosel?