My husband and I are trying to nail down an itinerary for our 10th anniversary. We would like to do Spain (Barcelona), Italy (Rome, Cinque de Terre) and Athens (so we can get to Santorini).
Initial thoughts are:
1. Fly from US to Barcelona. Stay in Barcelona for 3 nights
2. Fly from Barcelona to Rome stay 6 nights. Traveling by train to see Cinque de Terre
3. Fly from Rome to Athens for 1 night (if needed)
4. Ferry to Santorini stay 3 nights
5. Ferry back to Athens and fly home to the US
I am a novice and need help. We want to see the Colosseum, Vatican, Sagrada Familia and other than that we would just like to eat some good food, people watch and relax. We got married young, had 4 kids and we are finally able to afford a honeymoon. Please help me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라추천사이트<<boo90.com>>실시간카지노
- 2 NORTON Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 3 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 4 Travelling Iceland
- 5 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 6 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 7 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 8 London Hotel - Different Request
- 9 Portugal rental car
- 10 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 11 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 12 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 13 Trastevere Food
- 14 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 15 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 16 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 17 Sim Cards
- 18 3 nights in Madrid
- 19 Nightime Tivoli
- 20 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 21 Seville to Cordoba
- 22 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 23 IWM
- 24 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 25 Amalfi Coast