My husband and I are trying to nail down an itinerary for our 10th anniversary. We would like to do Spain (Barcelona), Italy (Rome, Cinque de Terre) and Athens (so we can get to Santorini).
Initial thoughts are:
1. Fly from US to Barcelona. Stay in Barcelona for 3 nights
2. Fly from Barcelona to Rome stay 6 nights. Traveling by train to see Cinque de Terre
3. Fly from Rome to Athens for 1 night (if needed)
4. Ferry to Santorini stay 3 nights
5. Ferry back to Athens and fly home to the US
I am a novice and need help. We want to see the Colosseum, Vatican, Sagrada Familia and other than that we would just like to eat some good food, people watch and relax. We got married young, had 4 kids and we are finally able to afford a honeymoon. Please help me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 2 Cordoba Overnight?
- 3 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 4 What tips can you give about packing?
- 5 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 6 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 7 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 8 How the kids age calculated
- 9 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 10 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 11 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 12 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 Firt time VISA applicant
- 15 Uffizi Phone Number
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 Aix Provence
- 19 Sintra
- 20 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 21 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 22 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 23 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 24 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 25 Murren to Prague