My husband and I are trying to nail down an itinerary for our 10th anniversary. We would like to do Spain (Barcelona), Italy (Rome, Cinque de Terre) and Athens (so we can get to Santorini).
Initial thoughts are:
1. Fly from US to Barcelona. Stay in Barcelona for 3 nights
2. Fly from Barcelona to Rome stay 6 nights. Traveling by train to see Cinque de Terre
3. Fly from Rome to Athens for 1 night (if needed)
4. Ferry to Santorini stay 3 nights
5. Ferry back to Athens and fly home to the US
I am a novice and need help. We want to see the Colosseum, Vatican, Sagrada Familia and other than that we would just like to eat some good food, people watch and relax. We got married young, had 4 kids and we are finally able to afford a honeymoon. Please help me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 2 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 3 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 4 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 5 Cornwall UK
- 6 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 7 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 8 Hydra, Greece
- 9 travel around Spain
- 10 credit and debit cards
- 11 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 12 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 13 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 14 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 15 Charming areas to explore in London
- 16 8 Hours in Rome
- 17 I may be wrong....
- 18 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 19 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 20 Cash machines ATM
- 21 Train up the Jungfrau
- 22 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 23 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 24 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 25 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?