My husband and I are trying to nail down an itinerary for our 10th anniversary. We would like to do Spain (Barcelona), Italy (Rome, Cinque de Terre) and Athens (so we can get to Santorini).
Initial thoughts are:
1. Fly from US to Barcelona. Stay in Barcelona for 3 nights
2. Fly from Barcelona to Rome stay 6 nights. Traveling by train to see Cinque de Terre
3. Fly from Rome to Athens for 1 night (if needed)
4. Ferry to Santorini stay 3 nights
5. Ferry back to Athens and fly home to the US
I am a novice and need help. We want to see the Colosseum, Vatican, Sagrada Familia and other than that we would just like to eat some good food, people watch and relax. We got married young, had 4 kids and we are finally able to afford a honeymoon. Please help me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RESTORE AOLASSWORD RECOVERY 1:800:570:1233 CONTACT TEC*H 24/7
- 2 Zurich to Milan trip
- 3 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 4 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 5 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 6 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 7 italy Cinque Terre
- 8 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 9 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 10 San Sebastián
- 11 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 12 Northern Ireland ideas
- 13 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Belgium Itinerary
- 16 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 17 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 18 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 19 Driving through Paris
- 20 Can parking
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 22 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 23 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 24 Electrical Power Conversion
- 25 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia