I want to travel to Ireland for the first time for about a month and I don't have the deepest pockets. I want to golf as much as I can also so I'll need to bring my clubs with me. Whats my best option for being able to afford a place to stay and to keep my belongings safe for a long period of time? I'd also like to be in a social type of place where I can enjoy the culture and meet new people. Would a hostel be fine or something like a B&B or a host family.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zyntix-reviews/
- 2 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 3 Spain and South of France
- 4 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 5 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 6 Prague itinerary advice
- 7 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 8 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 9 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 10 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 11 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 12 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 13 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 14 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 15 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 16 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 17 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 18 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 19 Self drive tour companies
- 20 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 Italian lakes
- 23 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 24 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 25 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux