I want to travel to Ireland for the first time for about a month and I don't have the deepest pockets. I want to golf as much as I can also so I'll need to bring my clubs with me. Whats my best option for being able to afford a place to stay and to keep my belongings safe for a long period of time? I'd also like to be in a social type of place where I can enjoy the culture and meet new people. Would a hostel be fine or something like a B&B or a host family.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 4 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 5 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 6 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 7 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 8 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 9 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 10 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 11 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 12 magnified mirror
- 13 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 14 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 15 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 16 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 17 Driving through Paris
- 18 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 19 San Sebastián
- 20 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 21 italy Cinque Terre
- 22 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 23 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 24 Can parking
- 25 Venice to Zermatt by Train