I have decided to take a trip through parts of Europe within the next 2 years.Will probably have about 3 months. I do not want to do it just to say been there done that, I want time to look, learn and absorb. I have never travelled overseas and I am thinking about doing it on my own. Budget will be reasonably tight. Is this a reasonable idea and if it is how does one make a start. Way out of my comfort zone. Love any tips or advice. Was thinking train maybe a good way to go.
First time travel alone woman 50's
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 2 London sites - skipping the queue?
- 3 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 4 London 2nd time around
- 5 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 6 Edinburgh - outings?
- 7 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 8 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 9 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 10 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 11 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 12 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 13 What to wear
- 14 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 15 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 16 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 17 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 18 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 19 7 Nights in Paris
- 20 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 21 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 22 Istanbul Itinerary
- 23 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 24 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY