I have decided to take a trip through parts of Europe within the next 2 years.Will probably have about 3 months. I do not want to do it just to say been there done that, I want time to look, learn and absorb. I have never travelled overseas and I am thinking about doing it on my own. Budget will be reasonably tight. Is this a reasonable idea and if it is how does one make a start. Way out of my comfort zone. Love any tips or advice. Was thinking train maybe a good way to go.
First time travel alone woman 50's
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 2 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 3 walking guide in Paris
- 4 Blog updates from Europe.
- 5 Looking for add on city
- 6 Trip to Pyrenees
- 7 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 8 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 9 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 10 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 11 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 12 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 13 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 14 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 15 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 16 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 17 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 18 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 19 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 20 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 21 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 22 Moscow: Eat, Explore, Experience
- 23 Capri and Amalfi self-catering accommodation for 2
- 24 Taxi service in Nice
- 25 Berlin Trip Report