I have decided to take a trip through parts of Europe within the next 2 years.Will probably have about 3 months. I do not want to do it just to say been there done that, I want time to look, learn and absorb. I have never travelled overseas and I am thinking about doing it on my own. Budget will be reasonably tight. Is this a reasonable idea and if it is how does one make a start. Way out of my comfort zone. Love any tips or advice. Was thinking train maybe a good way to go.
First time travel alone woman 50's
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 2 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 3 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 6 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 7 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 8 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 9 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 10 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 11 I dream of Europe
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 14 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 15 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 16 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 17 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 18 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 19 Rome Food Tour
- 20 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 21 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 22 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 23 First Time to UK since 2001
- 24 Help with England/Wales tour
- 25 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration