I have decided to take a trip through parts of Europe within the next 2 years.Will probably have about 3 months. I do not want to do it just to say been there done that, I want time to look, learn and absorb. I have never travelled overseas and I am thinking about doing it on my own. Budget will be reasonably tight. Is this a reasonable idea and if it is how does one make a start. Way out of my comfort zone. Love any tips or advice. Was thinking train maybe a good way to go.
First time travel alone woman 50's
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 2 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 3 Andalucia itinerary help
- 4 Hotel in Paris
- 5 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 6 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 7 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 8 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 9 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 10 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 11 Traffic fine one year later! What to do?
- 12 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 13 Mont St. Michele?
- 14 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 15 Berlin: evening dining
- 16 Alhambra questions
- 17 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 18 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 19 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 20 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 21 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 22 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 23 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 24 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 25 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?