I have decided to take a trip through parts of Europe within the next 2 years.Will probably have about 3 months. I do not want to do it just to say been there done that, I want time to look, learn and absorb. I have never travelled overseas and I am thinking about doing it on my own. Budget will be reasonably tight. Is this a reasonable idea and if it is how does one make a start. Way out of my comfort zone. Love any tips or advice. Was thinking train maybe a good way to go.
First time travel alone woman 50's
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 London at Easter
- 3 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 Prague - must see
- 6 Travel by train or bus
- 7 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 8 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 9 Car in Prague
- 10 Which travel plan?
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 12 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 15 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 16 Family European winter holiday
- 17 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 18 Planning a holiday
- 19 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 20 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 21 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 22 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 23 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 24 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 25 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari