I have decided to take a trip through parts of Europe within the next 2 years.Will probably have about 3 months. I do not want to do it just to say been there done that, I want time to look, learn and absorb. I have never travelled overseas and I am thinking about doing it on my own. Budget will be reasonably tight. Is this a reasonable idea and if it is how does one make a start. Way out of my comfort zone. Love any tips or advice. Was thinking train maybe a good way to go.
First time travel alone woman 50's
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 2 flea markets in France
- 3 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 4 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 5 Madrid apartments
- 6 London neighborhood suggestions
- 7 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 8 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 9 I need a haircut
- 10 What to wear
- 11 Timing a river cruise
- 12 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 13 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 14 We Need a Pact
- 15 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 16 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 17 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 18 Tipping in Greece
- 19 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 20 Honeymooning in Europe
- 21 Southern France
- 22 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 23 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 24 Spain tips beyond safety
- 25 Small group for Colosseum