I have decided to take a trip through parts of Europe within the next 2 years.Will probably have about 3 months. I do not want to do it just to say been there done that, I want time to look, learn and absorb. I have never travelled overseas and I am thinking about doing it on my own. Budget will be reasonably tight. Is this a reasonable idea and if it is how does one make a start. Way out of my comfort zone. Love any tips or advice. Was thinking train maybe a good way to go.
First time travel alone woman 50's
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Island honeymoon
- 2 2 week trip -Peloponnese, Greece
- 3 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 4 Naples and Salerno
- 5 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 6 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 7 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 8 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 9 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 10 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 11 Lesson Learned - Speeding In France
- 12 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 13 Portugal with children
- 14 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 15 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 16 2 for 1 tickets
- 17 Spa in Scotland
- 18 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 19 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 20 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 21 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 22 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online
- 23 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 24 Ronda: the Hotel Enfrente Arte or the Hotel San Gabriel?
- 25 Sardinia but only 4 days..