I have decided to take a trip through parts of Europe within the next 2 years.Will probably have about 3 months. I do not want to do it just to say been there done that, I want time to look, learn and absorb. I have never travelled overseas and I am thinking about doing it on my own. Budget will be reasonably tight. Is this a reasonable idea and if it is how does one make a start. Way out of my comfort zone. Love any tips or advice. Was thinking train maybe a good way to go.
First time travel alone woman 50's
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 2 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 3 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 4 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 5 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 6 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 7 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 8 Prague symphony - please help me choose 2 seats
- 9 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 10 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 11 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 12 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 13 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 14 Help with 3 week Itenarary... Ireland (dublin) & Paris.. possibly London.
- 15 Opera in Prague : Dvorak's Rusalka or Puccini's Tosca
- 16 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 17 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague
- 18 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 19 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 20 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 21 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 22 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 23 Returning Oyster card at Kings Cross rail station in London
- 24 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 25 Dublin to Cashel