I have decided to take a trip through parts of Europe within the next 2 years.Will probably have about 3 months. I do not want to do it just to say been there done that, I want time to look, learn and absorb. I have never travelled overseas and I am thinking about doing it on my own. Budget will be reasonably tight. Is this a reasonable idea and if it is how does one make a start. Way out of my comfort zone. Love any tips or advice. Was thinking train maybe a good way to go.
First time travel alone woman 50's
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 2 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 3 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 4 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 5 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 6 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 7 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 8 Uk visa processing time
- 9 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 10 Heathrow-Bath bus tickets
- 11 NZ Passport validity
- 12 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 13 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 14 Uk visa
- 15 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 16 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 17 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 18 22" or 24" for Europe trains?
- 19 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 20 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 21 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 22 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 23 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 24 Porto to Salamanca
- 25 Trip to Italy