I have decided to take a trip through parts of Europe within the next 2 years.Will probably have about 3 months. I do not want to do it just to say been there done that, I want time to look, learn and absorb. I have never travelled overseas and I am thinking about doing it on my own. Budget will be reasonably tight. Is this a reasonable idea and if it is how does one make a start. Way out of my comfort zone. Love any tips or advice. Was thinking train maybe a good way to go.
First time travel alone woman 50's
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 2 Calling home from abroad
- 3 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 4 Bike touring in France
- 5 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 6 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 7 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 8 Dordogne in October
- 9 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 10 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 11 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 12 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 13 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 14 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 15 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 16 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 17 Paris first then where?
- 18 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 19 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 20 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 21 CROATIA SPLIT
- 22 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 23 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 24 Does this sound feasible?
- 25 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome