I have decided to take a trip through parts of Europe within the next 2 years.Will probably have about 3 months. I do not want to do it just to say been there done that, I want time to look, learn and absorb. I have never travelled overseas and I am thinking about doing it on my own. Budget will be reasonably tight. Is this a reasonable idea and if it is how does one make a start. Way out of my comfort zone. Love any tips or advice. Was thinking train maybe a good way to go.
First time travel alone woman 50's
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel
- 2 Prague - Tram #22
- 3 A drive in Europe
- 4 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 5 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 6 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 7 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 10 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 11 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 Where to stay in Rome
- 14 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 15 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 16 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 17 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 20 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 21 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 22 Sicily Suggetions
- 23 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 24 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 25 North of Spain from Bilbao