I have decided to take a trip through parts of Europe within the next 2 years.Will probably have about 3 months. I do not want to do it just to say been there done that, I want time to look, learn and absorb. I have never travelled overseas and I am thinking about doing it on my own. Budget will be reasonably tight. Is this a reasonable idea and if it is how does one make a start. Way out of my comfort zone. Love any tips or advice. Was thinking train maybe a good way to go.
First time travel alone woman 50's
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 3 Apartment location
- 4 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 5 portugal
- 6 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 7 Don’t Let Nursing Homes Keep Elderly Married Couples Apart
- 8 Paris trip report
- 9 Connection in Newark EWR
- 10 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 11 Edinburgh
- 12 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 13 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 14 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 15 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 16 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 17 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 18 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 19 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 20 Refining London and Scotland
- 21 Arriving at Rome FCO and departing from ZRH-luggage transfer advice
- 22 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 23 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 24 Help with itenerary
- 25 Rhine River Intinerary