My girlfriend and I are planning a few days in the city. I live near the centre, but I've never really seen it through the eyes of a tourist.
I'd hoped you guys would know something fun to do beyond the standard Tower of London and sorts and still getting my girlfriend to know the city a bit?
Thanks and I hope to hearing from you,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 2 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 3 Italian lakes
- 4 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 5 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 6 What do after Bernia Express?
- 7 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 8 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 9 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 10 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 11 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 12 HP Laptop is giving me so much trouble what I do?
- 13 Walking itinerary in England?
- 14 Rouen Tour Companies
- 15 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 16 No Periods in British Written English!
- 17 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 18 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 19 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 20 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 21 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 22 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 23 Self drive tour companies
- 24 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 25 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin