I need some advice/help on potential routes for our trip around europe. We have 12-14 days. Starting point would be in London as a few of us live here. So a flight out would be a good start and then work our way back. We are happy to take trains and flights and also drive where and if necessary.
We would like to cover Germany, (Munich) Austria (salzberg), drive through Switzerland Alps, Geneva and to Paris then back to UK.
This is a rough guideline of the route we would like to take, has anyone got any advice regarding this? I am willing to look at completely new routes if easier or more convenient?
Just a little about us, there are 5 of us traveling we are in our 30's and don't mind a jam packed 12 days. Also some outdoor activities etc would be much appreciated....
any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3/4/ days South of France
- 2 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 3 Florence and Rome
- 4 Need itinerary help for self-drive or tour from Cavan to N. Ireland
- 5 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 6 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 7 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 8 Switzerland Hotels
- 9 Bosch Parade
- 10 Trains from Granada
- 11 NY Times goes to Sicily!
- 12 Alhambra
- 13 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 14 Do we stay in Montalcino or Chianti or Both?
- 15 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 16 Living on € 2500 monthly
- 17 Amalfi October 16-25
- 18 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 19 The Great Grotte Question: Clamouse or Demoiselles
- 20 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 21 21 nights in England, please help
- 22 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 23 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016