I need some advice/help on potential routes for our trip around europe. We have 12-14 days. Starting point would be in London as a few of us live here. So a flight out would be a good start and then work our way back. We are happy to take trains and flights and also drive where and if necessary.
We would like to cover Germany, (Munich) Austria (salzberg), drive through Switzerland Alps, Geneva and to Paris then back to UK.
This is a rough guideline of the route we would like to take, has anyone got any advice regarding this? I am willing to look at completely new routes if easier or more convenient?
Just a little about us, there are 5 of us traveling we are in our 30's and don't mind a jam packed 12 days. Also some outdoor activities etc would be much appreciated....
any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 총판노하우 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 4 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 5 Shall we Gdansk?
- 6 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 7 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 8 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 9 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 10 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 11 Jewish Vienna
- 12 Short time in Vienna
- 13 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 14 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 15 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 16 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 17 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 18 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 19 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 20 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 21 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 22 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 23 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 24 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 25 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain