I need some advice/help on potential routes for our trip around europe. We have 12-14 days. Starting point would be in London as a few of us live here. So a flight out would be a good start and then work our way back. We are happy to take trains and flights and also drive where and if necessary.
We would like to cover Germany, (Munich) Austria (salzberg), drive through Switzerland Alps, Geneva and to Paris then back to UK.
This is a rough guideline of the route we would like to take, has anyone got any advice regarding this? I am willing to look at completely new routes if easier or more convenient?
Just a little about us, there are 5 of us traveling we are in our 30's and don't mind a jam packed 12 days. Also some outdoor activities etc would be much appreciated....
any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation
- 2 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 3 Walking itinerary in England?
- 4 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 5 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 6 Dog friendly hotels
- 7 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 8 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 9 Cambridge in May
- 10 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 11 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 12 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 13 No Periods in British Written English!
- 14 Self drive tour companies
- 15 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 16 Madrid/Lisbon
- 17 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 18 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 19 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)
- 20 Day trips around Vienna
- 21 Greek fuel cost
- 22 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 23 Killarney
- 24 First time in Bulgaria
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations