I need some advice/help on potential routes for our trip around europe. We have 12-14 days. Starting point would be in London as a few of us live here. So a flight out would be a good start and then work our way back. We are happy to take trains and flights and also drive where and if necessary.
We would like to cover Germany, (Munich) Austria (salzberg), drive through Switzerland Alps, Geneva and to Paris then back to UK.
This is a rough guideline of the route we would like to take, has anyone got any advice regarding this? I am willing to look at completely new routes if easier or more convenient?
Just a little about us, there are 5 of us traveling we are in our 30's and don't mind a jam packed 12 days. Also some outdoor activities etc would be much appreciated....
any help would be appreciated.
First time touring Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 2 Germany and Switzerland
- 3 Nicest hostel in Moscow
- 4 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 5 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 6 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 7 Spain driving trip
- 8 Renting an apt.
- 9 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 10 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 11 Germany for 3 weeks
- 12 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 13 Great restaurants in Italy
- 14 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 15 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 16 Bayeux to Mt. St Micheal - Any interesting stops along the way?
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 19 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 20 Amsterday > Bruges
- 21 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 22 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 23 Help me with this trip
- 24 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry
- 25 February end Europe travel with Kids