I need some advice/help on potential routes for our trip around europe. We have 12-14 days. Starting point would be in London as a few of us live here. So a flight out would be a good start and then work our way back. We are happy to take trains and flights and also drive where and if necessary.
We would like to cover Germany, (Munich) Austria (salzberg), drive through Switzerland Alps, Geneva and to Paris then back to UK.
This is a rough guideline of the route we would like to take, has anyone got any advice regarding this? I am willing to look at completely new routes if easier or more convenient?
Just a little about us, there are 5 of us traveling we are in our 30's and don't mind a jam packed 12 days. Also some outdoor activities etc would be much appreciated....
any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Northern Ireland and should we try to see Cliffs of Moher?
- 2 My summer in Paris
- 3 Still deciding on what to do for six nights in Italy between Padua and Rome
- 4 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 5 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 6 Airbnb a better way to travel.
- 7 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 8 Charles DeGaulle to Paris
- 9 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 10 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 11 Cadiz or Malaga
- 12 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 13 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 14 A/C in Basel
- 15 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 16 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 17 Trip planning--Portugal and Spain
- 18 Photographing the lavender in Provence
- 19 San Sebastián how many ways can I say I love you?
- 20 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 21 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 22 Guys please Help, Italy areas, where to stay. Running out of time.
- 23 10 days in andalucia spain
- 24 June or August: Ireland/London/Belgium/Paris
- 25 Our first trip to Europe