I need some advice/help on potential routes for our trip around europe. We have 12-14 days. Starting point would be in London as a few of us live here. So a flight out would be a good start and then work our way back. We are happy to take trains and flights and also drive where and if necessary.
We would like to cover Germany, (Munich) Austria (salzberg), drive through Switzerland Alps, Geneva and to Paris then back to UK.
This is a rough guideline of the route we would like to take, has anyone got any advice regarding this? I am willing to look at completely new routes if easier or more convenient?
Just a little about us, there are 5 of us traveling we are in our 30's and don't mind a jam packed 12 days. Also some outdoor activities etc would be much appreciated....
any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 2 Safety in Rome
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 6 Chur or St Moritz?
- 7 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 8 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 10 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 11 Europe First Timers
- 12 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 13 Athens Help
- 14 Uber vs. TfL
- 15 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 16 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 17 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 18 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 19 Apartment Montreux area
- 20 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 21 Crete Holiday
- 22 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 23 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 24 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 25 Greek Village