I need some advice/help on potential routes for our trip around europe. We have 12-14 days. Starting point would be in London as a few of us live here. So a flight out would be a good start and then work our way back. We are happy to take trains and flights and also drive where and if necessary.
We would like to cover Germany, (Munich) Austria (salzberg), drive through Switzerland Alps, Geneva and to Paris then back to UK.
This is a rough guideline of the route we would like to take, has anyone got any advice regarding this? I am willing to look at completely new routes if easier or more convenient?
Just a little about us, there are 5 of us traveling we are in our 30's and don't mind a jam packed 12 days. Also some outdoor activities etc would be much appreciated....
any help would be appreciated.
First time touring Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 2 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 3 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 4 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 5 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 6 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 7 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 8 Day trips from Lisbon
- 9 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 10 Italian Lakes
- 11 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 12 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 13 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 14 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 15 Taormina Sicily
- 16 Raining in rome
- 17 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 18 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 19 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 20 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 21 No Pooh in Poland
- 22 New Micheline star restaurants in Madrid and elsewhere in Spain & Portugal
- 23 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 24 Paris and where else?
- 25 Must See Irish Castles -- (Article)