I need some advice/help on potential routes for our trip around europe. We have 12-14 days. Starting point would be in London as a few of us live here. So a flight out would be a good start and then work our way back. We are happy to take trains and flights and also drive where and if necessary.
We would like to cover Germany, (Munich) Austria (salzberg), drive through Switzerland Alps, Geneva and to Paris then back to UK.
This is a rough guideline of the route we would like to take, has anyone got any advice regarding this? I am willing to look at completely new routes if easier or more convenient?
Just a little about us, there are 5 of us traveling we are in our 30's and don't mind a jam packed 12 days. Also some outdoor activities etc would be much appreciated....
any help would be appreciated.
First time touring Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where left high and dry by US credit cards in UK & France
- 2 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 3 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 4 Which swiss alps to visit? First time to Switzerland
- 5 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 6 Mama Mia Italy!
- 7 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 8 Train from Le Havre to Paris
- 9 travel to western Europe from India
- 10 Trying to find food items from Rome
- 11 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 12 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 13 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 14 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 15 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 16 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 17 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 18 Late night train from Prague
- 19 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 20 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 21 I'm in a funk
- 22 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 23 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 24 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 25 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel