I need some advice/help on potential routes for our trip around europe. We have 12-14 days. Starting point would be in London as a few of us live here. So a flight out would be a good start and then work our way back. We are happy to take trains and flights and also drive where and if necessary.
We would like to cover Germany, (Munich) Austria (salzberg), drive through Switzerland Alps, Geneva and to Paris then back to UK.
This is a rough guideline of the route we would like to take, has anyone got any advice regarding this? I am willing to look at completely new routes if easier or more convenient?
Just a little about us, there are 5 of us traveling we are in our 30's and don't mind a jam packed 12 days. Also some outdoor activities etc would be much appreciated....
any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 6 day itinerary
- 2 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 3 Sim Cards
- 4 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 5 London in Winter Report
- 6 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 7 Portugal rental car
- 8 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 9 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 10 IWM
- 11 London Hotel - Different Request
- 12 Seville to Cordoba
- 13 3 nights in Madrid
- 14 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 15 Travelling Iceland
- 16 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 17 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 18 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 19 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 20 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 21 Trastevere Food
- 22 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 23 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 24 Nightime Tivoli
- 25 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages