I need some advice/help on potential routes for our trip around europe. We have 12-14 days. Starting point would be in London as a few of us live here. So a flight out would be a good start and then work our way back. We are happy to take trains and flights and also drive where and if necessary.
We would like to cover Germany, (Munich) Austria (salzberg), drive through Switzerland Alps, Geneva and to Paris then back to UK.
This is a rough guideline of the route we would like to take, has anyone got any advice regarding this? I am willing to look at completely new routes if easier or more convenient?
Just a little about us, there are 5 of us traveling we are in our 30's and don't mind a jam packed 12 days. Also some outdoor activities etc would be much appreciated....
any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 2 Travel vs. Babies
- 3 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 4 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 5 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 6 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 7 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 8 Andalucia in December
- 9 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 10 England and Wales by public transport
- 11 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 12 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 13 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 14 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 15 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 16 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 17 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 18 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 19 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 20 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 21 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 22 Vienna or Budapest?
- 23 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 24 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 25 Will you skip Vienna for other city?