I need some advice/help on potential routes for our trip around europe. We have 12-14 days. Starting point would be in London as a few of us live here. So a flight out would be a good start and then work our way back. We are happy to take trains and flights and also drive where and if necessary.
We would like to cover Germany, (Munich) Austria (salzberg), drive through Switzerland Alps, Geneva and to Paris then back to UK.
This is a rough guideline of the route we would like to take, has anyone got any advice regarding this? I am willing to look at completely new routes if easier or more convenient?
Just a little about us, there are 5 of us traveling we are in our 30's and don't mind a jam packed 12 days. Also some outdoor activities etc would be much appreciated....
any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 2 For a poor not identified the delightful powers
- 3 Road Maps of Ireland
- 4 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 5 Itinerary help please!
- 6 Vitalpeak XT >> > http://getmenshealth.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 7 Dover queues
- 8 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 9 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 10 Greece Itinerary
- 11 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/raw-power-xl/
- 12 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 13 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 14 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 15 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 16 Puglia
- 17 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 18 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 19 This secure, as immoderate-colossal
- 20 From London to Paris to US
- 21 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 22 My First Trip to Europe...
- 23 Residential wallpaper designs
- 24 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 25 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.