I need some advice/help on potential routes for our trip around europe. We have 12-14 days. Starting point would be in London as a few of us live here. So a flight out would be a good start and then work our way back. We are happy to take trains and flights and also drive where and if necessary.
We would like to cover Germany, (Munich) Austria (salzberg), drive through Switzerland Alps, Geneva and to Paris then back to UK.
This is a rough guideline of the route we would like to take, has anyone got any advice regarding this? I am willing to look at completely new routes if easier or more convenient?
Just a little about us, there are 5 of us traveling we are in our 30's and don't mind a jam packed 12 days. Also some outdoor activities etc would be much appreciated....
any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Austerlitz to CDG on a weekday morning
- 2 Best location to stay in Seville
- 3 2 weeks in France next May
- 4 Vienna to Salzburg Please Help
- 5 Going to Montmartre from Gare du Nord totally off the beaten track
- 6 12 days in Italy
- 7 Tech challenged: US car charger for IPHONE work in France and Italy
- 8 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 9 Edinburg for 24 hous
- 10 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 11 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 12 Sacred Christian Places in Athens
- 13 Globus vs. Insight for Italy
- 14 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 15 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together
- 16 Our Next Europe Trip
- 17 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 18 How to rent a car...
- 19 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 20 Most beautiful cities in Europe?
- 21 Itinerary tips for first timers
- 22 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 23 Ski resorts on Christmas Day/Eve in Switzerland
- 24 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 25 3 Full days in Venice, what would be your itinerary?