I am a female, planning my trip to my dreamland of switzerland for 8 days.
Read Rick steve's books, and forums here at fodors.
my plan is to visit mountain view towns [stay and take a closer look at peaks] and lakes
Use the train passes and boat rides as much as possible.
Stay in safe, clean and cheap places.
How should I plan and places that i can visit in 8 days.
I welcome any information, tips and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 2 Talk to me about Mallorca...
- 3 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 4 Spanish Medical Providers
- 5 Italy Car Scam
- 6 Portugal - 1st timers. Advice please...
- 7 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 8 Mallorca or Ibiza in Late march/Early april?
- 9 One way car rentals from Croatia to Greece
- 10 Russia in two weeks in December
- 11 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 12 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 13 Norway Honeymoon
- 14 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 15 Schengen Rule
- 16 Quizz !
- 17 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 18 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 19 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 20 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 21 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 22 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 23 9 Days in Spain
- 24 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 25 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip