I am a female, planning my trip to my dreamland of switzerland for 8 days.
Read Rick steve's books, and forums here at fodors.
my plan is to visit mountain view towns [stay and take a closer look at peaks] and lakes
Use the train passes and boat rides as much as possible.
Stay in safe, clean and cheap places.
How should I plan and places that i can visit in 8 days.
I welcome any information, tips and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 2 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 3 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 4 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 7 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 8 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 9 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 Trip Ideas
- 12 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 13 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 16 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 17 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 18 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 19 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 24 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 25 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay