This is my first time in this blog. Have been reading this site for advise but can't find the right one.
Pls help -
1) first time travel to cold countries with 2 kids-1 and 7 year old
2) have been used to living in hot countries only
We are planning to visit
Amsterdam , Iceland and Sweden with a visit to Santa clause village in the second week of April 2012.
Ideas needed on :
1) itinerary - kids friendly travel and apartments to stay
2) activities would be skiing, visiting zoos, fishing, science museum sledging
3)clothing to pack
Lastly any kind of useful advise and information would be of great help.
BTW, we are traveling from Malaysia.
Thank you and waiting to hear at the earliest.
Luv n happy traveling,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Markets 2017
- 2 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 3 Traveling in Belgium
- 4 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 5 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 6 SURPRISE TRIP
- 7 Milos beach stay
- 8 Need advice. To Drive or not in Poland
- 9 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 10 Catching the train - best stop off from Tirano to St Moritz
- 11 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 12 One day around Lake Brienz
- 13 Bayeux Restaurants
- 14 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 15 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 16 Best Viking Sites
- 17 Language to use in Belgium
- 18 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 19 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 20 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 21 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 22 Car Hire Bologna
- 23 Sherry Triangle--Where to Stay
- 24 San Sebastian Beaches
- 25 Skiathos 2017