This is my first time in this blog. Have been reading this site for advise but can't find the right one.
Pls help -
1) first time travel to cold countries with 2 kids-1 and 7 year old
2) have been used to living in hot countries only
We are planning to visit
Amsterdam , Iceland and Sweden with a visit to Santa clause village in the second week of April 2012.
Ideas needed on :
1) itinerary - kids friendly travel and apartments to stay
2) activities would be skiing, visiting zoos, fishing, science museum sledging
3)clothing to pack
Lastly any kind of useful advise and information would be of great help.
BTW, we are traveling from Malaysia.
Thank you and waiting to hear at the earliest.
Luv n happy traveling,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest on a budget
- 2 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 3 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 4 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 5 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 6 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 7 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 8 French lavender and cottages
- 9 Cork or Galway?
- 10 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 11 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 12 One quick week -- where in France?
- 13 MiFi in Italy
- 14 Major quake in central Itay
- 15 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 16 Girona and Besalau
- 17 3 days with a Swindon base
- 18 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 19 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 20 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 21 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 22 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 23 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 24 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 25 Brugge or Ghent?