This is my first time in this blog. Have been reading this site for advise but can't find the right one.
Pls help -
1) first time travel to cold countries with 2 kids-1 and 7 year old
2) have been used to living in hot countries only
We are planning to visit
Amsterdam , Iceland and Sweden with a visit to Santa clause village in the second week of April 2012.
Ideas needed on :
1) itinerary - kids friendly travel and apartments to stay
2) activities would be skiing, visiting zoos, fishing, science museum sledging
3)clothing to pack
Lastly any kind of useful advise and information would be of great help.
BTW, we are traveling from Malaysia.
Thank you and waiting to hear at the earliest.
Luv n happy traveling,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 2 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 5 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 6 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 7 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 8 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 9 Croatia transportation question.
- 10 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 11 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 12 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 13 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 14 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 15 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 16 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 19 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 20 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 21 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 22 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 23 Cutback on Spain trip
- 24 where to stay in London?
- 25 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain