This is my first time in this blog. Have been reading this site for advise but can't find the right one.
Pls help -
1) first time travel to cold countries with 2 kids-1 and 7 year old
2) have been used to living in hot countries only
We are planning to visit
Amsterdam , Iceland and Sweden with a visit to Santa clause village in the second week of April 2012.
Ideas needed on :
1) itinerary - kids friendly travel and apartments to stay
2) activities would be skiing, visiting zoos, fishing, science museum sledging
3)clothing to pack
Lastly any kind of useful advise and information would be of great help.
BTW, we are traveling from Malaysia.
Thank you and waiting to hear at the earliest.
Luv n happy traveling,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days trip to Europe
- 2 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 3 Vuerling airlines
- 4 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 5 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 6 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 7 France for a month in 2017
- 8 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 9 RENFE error message during payment
- 10 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 11 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 12 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 13 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 14 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 15 Venice Film Fest
- 16 Europe itinerary
- 17 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 18 All of Spain or something else..?
- 19 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 20 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 21 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 22 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 23 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 24 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 25 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam