This is my first time in this blog. Have been reading this site for advise but can't find the right one.
Pls help -
1) first time travel to cold countries with 2 kids-1 and 7 year old
2) have been used to living in hot countries only
We are planning to visit
Amsterdam , Iceland and Sweden with a visit to Santa clause village in the second week of April 2012.
Ideas needed on :
1) itinerary - kids friendly travel and apartments to stay
2) activities would be skiing, visiting zoos, fishing, science museum sledging
3)clothing to pack
Lastly any kind of useful advise and information would be of great help.
BTW, we are traveling from Malaysia.
Thank you and waiting to hear at the earliest.
Luv n happy traveling,
First time to scandivian countries
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 2 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 3 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 4 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 5 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 8 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 9 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 10 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 11 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 12 What are the best places to see in England
- 13 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 14 Reims for a day
- 15 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 16 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 17 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 18 Estonia Amber
- 19 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 20 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 21 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 22 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 23 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 24 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 25 Heli Tour