This is my first time in this blog. Have been reading this site for advise but can't find the right one.
Pls help -
1) first time travel to cold countries with 2 kids-1 and 7 year old
2) have been used to living in hot countries only
We are planning to visit
Amsterdam , Iceland and Sweden with a visit to Santa clause village in the second week of April 2012.
Ideas needed on :
1) itinerary - kids friendly travel and apartments to stay
2) activities would be skiing, visiting zoos, fishing, science museum sledging
3)clothing to pack
Lastly any kind of useful advise and information would be of great help.
BTW, we are traveling from Malaysia.
Thank you and waiting to hear at the earliest.
Luv n happy traveling,
First time to scandivian countries
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 2 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 5 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 6 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 7 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 8 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 9 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 10 Shoes for Paris in April
- 11 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 12 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 13 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 14 Otherchelebi Can you Help Me?
- 15 21 Days in Central Europe
- 16 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 17 London visit
- 18 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 19 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 20 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 21 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 22 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 23 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 24 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 25 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?