This is my first time in this blog. Have been reading this site for advise but can't find the right one.
Pls help -
1) first time travel to cold countries with 2 kids-1 and 7 year old
2) have been used to living in hot countries only
We are planning to visit
Amsterdam , Iceland and Sweden with a visit to Santa clause village in the second week of April 2012.
Ideas needed on :
1) itinerary - kids friendly travel and apartments to stay
2) activities would be skiing, visiting zoos, fishing, science museum sledging
3)clothing to pack
Lastly any kind of useful advise and information would be of great help.
BTW, we are traveling from Malaysia.
Thank you and waiting to hear at the earliest.
Luv n happy traveling,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브바카라✏+▶【 SSK68。COM 】◀+✏슈퍼카지노
- 2 생방송바카라→【✎《 SSK68。COM 》✎】←슈퍼카지노
- 3 Self drive tour companies
- 4 scotland
- 5 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 6 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 7 Ischia
- 8 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 9 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 10 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 11 Barcelona
- 12 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 15 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 16 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 17 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 18 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 21 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 25 First time in London