This is my first time in this blog. Have been reading this site for advise but can't find the right one.
Pls help -
1) first time travel to cold countries with 2 kids-1 and 7 year old
2) have been used to living in hot countries only
We are planning to visit
Amsterdam , Iceland and Sweden with a visit to Santa clause village in the second week of April 2012.
Ideas needed on :
1) itinerary - kids friendly travel and apartments to stay
2) activities would be skiing, visiting zoos, fishing, science museum sledging
3)clothing to pack
Lastly any kind of useful advise and information would be of great help.
BTW, we are traveling from Malaysia.
Thank you and waiting to hear at the earliest.
Luv n happy traveling,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 2 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 3 Greece in March?
- 4 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 5 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 6 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 7 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 8 Holland/France/Spain
- 9 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 10 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 11 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 12 Why Not Helsinki?
- 13 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 14 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 15 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 16 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 17 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 18 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 19 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 20 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 21 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 22 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 23 Iceland Day 5
- 24 Scotland Trip
- 25 3 seniors to do Scotland