This is my first time in this blog. Have been reading this site for advise but can't find the right one.
Pls help -
1) first time travel to cold countries with 2 kids-1 and 7 year old
2) have been used to living in hot countries only
We are planning to visit
Amsterdam , Iceland and Sweden with a visit to Santa clause village in the second week of April 2012.
Ideas needed on :
1) itinerary - kids friendly travel and apartments to stay
2) activities would be skiing, visiting zoos, fishing, science museum sledging
3)clothing to pack
Lastly any kind of useful advise and information would be of great help.
BTW, we are traveling from Malaysia.
Thank you and waiting to hear at the earliest.
Luv n happy traveling,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 2 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 3 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 4 Trip suggestion
- 5 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 9 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 10 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 11 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 12 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 13 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 14 Acorn TV
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 23 6-7 Days in France
- 24 International Flight Question
- 25 5 Days in Switzerland