I will be going to Italy for my honeymoon in May. It is our first time to Italy. We fly into Rome and are going straight to Florence. Should I rent a car and drive from Rome Airport to Florence? Or should we take a cab to the Rome train station and take the train to Florence from there? Then rent a car once we get to Florence. Thanks for your help!
First time to Italy...drive or take train from Rome to Florence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taormina Sicily
- 2 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 3 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 4 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 5 Scuol, Switzerland
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 8 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 9 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 10 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 11 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 12 Guidebook for Iceland
- 13 visa question
- 14 caroline_venezia
- 15 A Sardinia trip report
- 16 Granada
- 17 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 18 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 19 First time to Switzerland
- 20 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 21 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 22 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 23 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 24 First time Ireland trip
- 25 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"