I am surprising my husband and taking him to Italy for our 25th anniversary. I have signed him up to run the marathon in Venice, and he knows he'll be running a marathon on our trip. The marathon is Oct. 24 and we need to begin our trip with the marathon on the front end. The plan is to take roughly 12 -14 days for the trip. I'd like us to see Venice, Florance, Rome, and maybe Malta but hate the idea of hotel hopping. What advice would an experienced traveler to Italy do in my situation?
First time to Italy for 25th wedding anniversary
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 2 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 3 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 Madrid to Sevilla
- 6 Ireland in a week
- 7 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 8 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 9 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 10 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 11 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 12 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 16 To Paris and Provence in June
- 17 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 18 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 19 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 20 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 21 7 days in Andalucia
- 22 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 24 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 25 Weekend in Lake Bled?