I am surprising my husband and taking him to Italy for our 25th anniversary. I have signed him up to run the marathon in Venice, and he knows he'll be running a marathon on our trip. The marathon is Oct. 24 and we need to begin our trip with the marathon on the front end. The plan is to take roughly 12 -14 days for the trip. I'd like us to see Venice, Florance, Rome, and maybe Malta but hate the idea of hotel hopping. What advice would an experienced traveler to Italy do in my situation?
First time to Italy for 25th wedding anniversary
- 1 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 2 What is the best food in France?
- 3 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 4 Trenitalia
- 5 Paris metro
- 6 Estonia
- 7 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 8 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 9 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 10 Holiday rental home in Wengen
- 11 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 12 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 13 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 14 Tour company in Toledo
- 15 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 16 Travel with 13 Month Old
- 17 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 18 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 19 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 20 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 21 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 22 Venice at Christmas?
- 23 Cuenca or Toledo
- 24 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 25 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train