My husband, myself and our two boys ages 11 and 15 are going to italy for the first time. We will be going on a tour. Any hints or help you can give would be great, what to bring, how to pack. I was also curious about bring a cell phone, do I need a converter or something to charge phones, ipods or even a hair dryer. What about trip insurance? What would be the best kind and how does that work? Anything we should know when traveling to italy? Thanks so much.
First time to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 2 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 3 Small group for Colosseum
- 4 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 5 Fashion for larger man?
- 6 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 7 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 8 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 9 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 10 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 11 What to wear
- 12 London 2nd time around
- 13 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 14 german rail ticket question
- 15 Madrid and London
- 16 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 17 Arc de Triumph Question
- 18 Greek ferries
- 19 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 20 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 21 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 22 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 23 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 24 Prague flea markets
- 25 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report