My husband, myself and our two boys ages 11 and 15 are going to italy for the first time. We will be going on a tour. Any hints or help you can give would be great, what to bring, how to pack. I was also curious about bring a cell phone, do I need a converter or something to charge phones, ipods or even a hair dryer. What about trip insurance? What would be the best kind and how does that work? Anything we should know when traveling to italy? Thanks so much.
First time to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 2 history museums or locations
- 3 Good times in Munich, the city
- 4 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 5 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 6 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 7 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 8 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 9 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 10 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 11 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 12 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 13 5 Observations About Paris
- 14 Lake Como transportation questions
- 15 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 16 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 17 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 18 Iwango went…to Nice
- 19 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 20 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 21 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 22 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 23 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 24 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 25 Cylades Island Hopping