My husband, myself and our two boys ages 11 and 15 are going to italy for the first time. We will be going on a tour. Any hints or help you can give would be great, what to bring, how to pack. I was also curious about bring a cell phone, do I need a converter or something to charge phones, ipods or even a hair dryer. What about trip insurance? What would be the best kind and how does that work? Anything we should know when traveling to italy? Thanks so much.
First time to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 guide through cities of Europe using stories
- 2 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 3 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 4 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 5 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 6 Mama Mia Italy!
- 7 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 8 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 9 3 weeks in Europe
- 10 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 11 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 12 Bike touring in France
- 13 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 14 Areas Similar to Galway?
- 15 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 16 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 17 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 18 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 19 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 20 Eating in University cafeterias
- 21 Does this sound feasible?
- 22 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 23 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 24 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 25 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!