My husband, myself and our two boys ages 11 and 15 are going to italy for the first time. We will be going on a tour. Any hints or help you can give would be great, what to bring, how to pack. I was also curious about bring a cell phone, do I need a converter or something to charge phones, ipods or even a hair dryer. What about trip insurance? What would be the best kind and how does that work? Anything we should know when traveling to italy? Thanks so much.
First time to Italy
View all Europe activity »
- 1 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 2 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 3 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 4 Prague - must see
- 5 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 6 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 7 Euro Train
- 8 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 9 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 10 Getting to Gatwick and home again
- 11 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 12 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 13 Advises for trip to Russia
- 14 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 15 First time traveler to Ireland
- 16 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 17 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 18 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 21 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 22 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 23 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 24 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 25 March 2013: Barcelona, Rome and Prague Trip Report