My husband, myself and our two boys ages 11 and 15 are going to italy for the first time. We will be going on a tour. Any hints or help you can give would be great, what to bring, how to pack. I was also curious about bring a cell phone, do I need a converter or something to charge phones, ipods or even a hair dryer. What about trip insurance? What would be the best kind and how does that work? Anything we should know when traveling to italy? Thanks so much.
First time to Italy
- 1 HELP stuck in Italy
- 2 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 3 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 4 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 5 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 6 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 7 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 8 Nice
- 9 Last monte Paris apartment
- 10 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 11 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 12 I Need To Vent!
- 13 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 14 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 15 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 16 Train tickets
- 17 San Lorenzo Market
- 18 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 19 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 20 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 21 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 22 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 23 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 24 Cuenca or Toledo
- 25 Wimpy's