I'm looking for some help planning a trip with my two best friends to Ireland. It is our first time to Ireland and we have been talking about this trip for years, so we hope it will be a trip of a lifetime. We're young and just finished Law School so we're looking to make some memories. I'm at the beginning stages of creating an itinerary and nothing is officially booked. We plan to go July 29-August 7th. We are traveling from New York, so it's about 10 days but two days of traveling.
My plan as of today is the following:
Day 1 - (Friday) Arrive in Dublin late at night.
Day 2 - (Saturday) Explore Dublin
Day 3 - (Sunday) Explore Dublin, Sunday night leave for Kilkenny
Day 4 - (Monday) Explore Kilkenny on Monday
Day 5 - (Tuesday) Tuesday morning leave for Cork, passing Cashel and explore Cork on Tuesday
Day 6 - (Wednesday) Wednesday morning leave for Kenmare to see Ring of Kerry
Day 7 - (Thursday) Dingle Peninsula -- Arrive in Galway by Thursday night
Day 8 - (Friday) Cliffs of Moher Tour, while staying in Galway
Day 9 - (Saturday) Aran Islands Tour, while staying in Galway
Day 10 - (Sunday) Fly out of Shannon Airport
I would love any and all suggestions. I am clearly very new to planning this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 2 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 3 France Study Abroad
- 4 London is it worth it?
- 5 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 6 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 7 free international phone calls
- 8 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 9 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 10 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 11 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 12 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 13 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 14 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 15 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 16 London 6 day itinerary
- 17 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 18 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 19 International drivers permit
- 20 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 21 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 22 Paris and Normandy
- 23 Sicily Beach Resort
- 24 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 25 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers