We are planning a holiday to Greece next year. Have never been to Europe before. We have one afternoon/evening in Athens (a Sunday) and then go off to Kefallonia for a week. We fly back to Athens late p.m. and then want to plan a trip to Paros then Santorini (3 nights in each). I am comfortable to sort out accommodation in both locations (but happy to receive recommendations) and flight back from Santorini.
My uncertainty is booking ferries. I would like to get a fast boat ferry to Paros but am unable to see timetables online. As I only have half a Sunday in Athens the week prior, do you think the hotel would book it for me or know what the timetable would be (am staying at the Sofitel because we're pretty well flying in and flying out)? I just don't want to arrive in Athens late p.m. and find I can't get on the fastboat to Paros the next day.
Also will it be easy to book the ferry to Santorini from Paros after we arrive in Paros?
What would be the best method of transport from Athens Airport to the ferry port.
Thanks for your time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples or Genoa
- 2 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/hollywood-smiles/
- 3 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 4 Manchester on derby weekend
- 5 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 6 December in Slovenia
- 7 Night club strobe light
- 8 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 9 For a poor not identified the delightful powers
- 10 Road Maps of Ireland
- 11 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 12 Itinerary help please!
- 13 Vitalpeak XT >> > http://getmenshealth.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 14 Dover queues
- 15 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 16 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 17 Greece Itinerary
- 18 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/raw-power-xl/
- 19 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 20 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 21 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 22 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 23 Puglia
- 24 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 25 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)