We are planning a holiday to Greece next year. Have never been to Europe before. We have one afternoon/evening in Athens (a Sunday) and then go off to Kefallonia for a week. We fly back to Athens late p.m. and then want to plan a trip to Paros then Santorini (3 nights in each). I am comfortable to sort out accommodation in both locations (but happy to receive recommendations) and flight back from Santorini.
My uncertainty is booking ferries. I would like to get a fast boat ferry to Paros but am unable to see timetables online. As I only have half a Sunday in Athens the week prior, do you think the hotel would book it for me or know what the timetable would be (am staying at the Sofitel because we're pretty well flying in and flying out)? I just don't want to arrive in Athens late p.m. and find I can't get on the fastboat to Paros the next day.
Also will it be easy to book the ferry to Santorini from Paros after we arrive in Paros?
What would be the best method of transport from Athens Airport to the ferry port.
Thanks for your time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVG@ Antivirus CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech SUPP0RT CARE
- 2 Berlin to ?
- 3 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 4 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 5 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 6 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 7 Studying art in English in venice
- 8 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 9 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 10 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 11 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 12 Trogir or Split
- 13 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 14 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 15 Scotland
- 16 Hotels in Turin
- 17 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 20 Istria in two days
- 21 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 22 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 23 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 24 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 25 Scotland itinerary help