My wife and I are planning on traveling to Europe this fall. She has been to the UK and Ireland but I have never traveled anywhere in Europe... We'd like to travel anywhere from September-November. I am EXTREMELY indecisive mainly b/c every country looks amazing and I want to go to them all. We will be spending a week and a half. Definately want to bounce around a bit once we are there. Maybe 2-3 days in a city / area then move on to the next. Open to multiple countries if possible... Below is our "Top 4 list". I know we can't go wrong with any BUT would like to hear some recommendations for you "well traveled" folks!
David from Atlanta
First time to Europe.....Help me choose!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 2 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 3 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 4 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 5 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 6 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 7 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 8 5 Observations About Paris
- 9 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 10 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 11 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 12 Taormina Sicily
- 13 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 14 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 15 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 16 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 17 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 18 Iwango went…to Nice
- 19 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 20 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 21 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 22 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 23 Granada
- 24 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 25 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??