My wife and I are planning on traveling to Europe this fall. She has been to the UK and Ireland but I have never traveled anywhere in Europe... We'd like to travel anywhere from September-November. I am EXTREMELY indecisive mainly b/c every country looks amazing and I want to go to them all. We will be spending a week and a half. Definately want to bounce around a bit once we are there. Maybe 2-3 days in a city / area then move on to the next. Open to multiple countries if possible... Below is our "Top 4 list". I know we can't go wrong with any BUT would like to hear some recommendations for you "well traveled" folks!
David from Atlanta
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Europcar!
- 2 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 3 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 4 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 5 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 6 Naples + Walking Tour
- 7 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 8 16 days in France and Italy
- 9 Paris for children
- 10 Madrid food advice needed
- 11 Best areas of Porto to stay
- 12 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 13 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 14 Couscous
- 15 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 17 Visiting Plitvice - base location/lodging
- 18 IWM
- 19 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 20 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 21 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 22 One July night in Verona - help!
- 23 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 24 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 25 Scotland - We're Here!