My wife and I are planning on traveling to Europe this fall. She has been to the UK and Ireland but I have never traveled anywhere in Europe... We'd like to travel anywhere from September-November. I am EXTREMELY indecisive mainly b/c every country looks amazing and I want to go to them all. We will be spending a week and a half. Definately want to bounce around a bit once we are there. Maybe 2-3 days in a city / area then move on to the next. Open to multiple countries if possible... Below is our "Top 4 list". I know we can't go wrong with any BUT would like to hear some recommendations for you "well traveled" folks!
David from Atlanta
First time to Europe.....Help me choose!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 2 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 3 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 4 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 5 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 6 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 7 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 8 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 9 Madrid and London
- 10 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 11 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 12 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 13 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 14 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 15 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 16 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 17 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 18 2 weeks in Europe
- 19 Matisse at Tate
- 20 Ireland Southwest
- 21 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 23 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 24 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 25 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary