My wife and I are planning on traveling to Europe this fall. She has been to the UK and Ireland but I have never traveled anywhere in Europe... We'd like to travel anywhere from September-November. I am EXTREMELY indecisive mainly b/c every country looks amazing and I want to go to them all. We will be spending a week and a half. Definately want to bounce around a bit once we are there. Maybe 2-3 days in a city / area then move on to the next. Open to multiple countries if possible... Below is our "Top 4 list". I know we can't go wrong with any BUT would like to hear some recommendations for you "well traveled" folks!
David from Atlanta
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 =강남24시안마＠강남안마방찾아가기∥☎『o1o 9875 2236』민실장∥강남안마+강남
- 2 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 We're here!
- 5 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 6 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 7 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 8 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 9 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 10 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 11 Escargots in Paris
- 12 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 13 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 14 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 15 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 16 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 17 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 18 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 19 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 20 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 21 Acropolis Athens
- 22 Vacation in Great Britain
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 25 Interesting places to visit