My wife and I are planning on traveling to Europe this fall. She has been to the UK and Ireland but I have never traveled anywhere in Europe... We'd like to travel anywhere from September-November. I am EXTREMELY indecisive mainly b/c every country looks amazing and I want to go to them all. We will be spending a week and a half. Definately want to bounce around a bit once we are there. Maybe 2-3 days in a city / area then move on to the next. Open to multiple countries if possible... Below is our "Top 4 list". I know we can't go wrong with any BUT would like to hear some recommendations for you "well traveled" folks!
David from Atlanta
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 그랜드바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브카지노
- 2 헬로카지노¶≫) KR754.ZE.AM (≪¶슈퍼카지노
- 3 엔젤바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 4 헬로카지노¶≫) KR754.ZE.AM (≪¶슈퍼카지노
- 5 선릉안마시술소⟦o1o 2816 2526⟧ 선릉안마시술소 선릉안마시술소추천
- 6 라마다바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 7 바카라카지노¶≫) KR754.ZE.AM (≪¶슈퍼카지노
- 8 영종도바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 9 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 10 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 11 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 12 Virgin Trains East Coast Punctuality
- 13 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 Charming areas to explore in London
- 16 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 17 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 18 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 19 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 20 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 21 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 22 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 23 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 24 Valencia, Spain
- 25 Cornwall UK