My wife and I are planning on traveling to Europe this fall. She has been to the UK and Ireland but I have never traveled anywhere in Europe... We'd like to travel anywhere from September-November. I am EXTREMELY indecisive mainly b/c every country looks amazing and I want to go to them all. We will be spending a week and a half. Definately want to bounce around a bit once we are there. Maybe 2-3 days in a city / area then move on to the next. Open to multiple countries if possible... Below is our "Top 4 list". I know we can't go wrong with any BUT would like to hear some recommendations for you "well traveled" folks!
David from Atlanta
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 2 London trip in September
- 3 Paris itinerary.
- 4 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 5 Azores - splitting dining bill
- 6 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 7 Fontainebleau - train schedules on a Sunday
- 8 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 9 Puglia Experiences
- 10 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 11 Help with a git in Alsace
- 12 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 13 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 14 Travel from Portugal to Morocco
- 15 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 16 Best International Sim Card
- 17 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 18 Font de Gaume-- what are our chances?
- 19 Where to stop along the way
- 20 Scotland highland/islands agenda-please help, last minute dream trip
- 21 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 22 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 23 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 24 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 25 Choosing cruise excursion activities on Italy stops with kids