My wife and I are planning on traveling to Europe this fall. She has been to the UK and Ireland but I have never traveled anywhere in Europe... We'd like to travel anywhere from September-November. I am EXTREMELY indecisive mainly b/c every country looks amazing and I want to go to them all. We will be spending a week and a half. Definately want to bounce around a bit once we are there. Maybe 2-3 days in a city / area then move on to the next. Open to multiple countries if possible... Below is our "Top 4 list". I know we can't go wrong with any BUT would like to hear some recommendations for you "well traveled" folks!
David from Atlanta
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 2 Safety in Rome
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 6 Chur or St Moritz?
- 7 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 8 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 10 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 11 Europe First Timers
- 12 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 13 Athens Help
- 14 Uber vs. TfL
- 15 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 16 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 17 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 18 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 19 Apartment Montreux area
- 20 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 21 Crete Holiday
- 22 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 23 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 24 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 25 Greek Village