My wife and I are planning on traveling to Europe this fall. She has been to the UK and Ireland but I have never traveled anywhere in Europe... We'd like to travel anywhere from September-November. I am EXTREMELY indecisive mainly b/c every country looks amazing and I want to go to them all. We will be spending a week and a half. Definately want to bounce around a bit once we are there. Maybe 2-3 days in a city / area then move on to the next. Open to multiple countries if possible... Below is our "Top 4 list". I know we can't go wrong with any BUT would like to hear some recommendations for you "well traveled" folks!
David from Atlanta
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 2 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 3 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 4 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 5 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 6 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 7 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 8 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 9 12 nights in Greek islands
- 10 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 11 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 12 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 13 Classical Music in Milan
- 14 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 15 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 16 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 17 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 18 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 19 Pousadas in Portugal
- 20 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 21 Antiques shopping Rome
- 22 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 23 Scotland Trip Planning
- 24 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 25 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane