This is our first time to Europe. We will be traveling with kids (ages 6 and 10). In 2 weeks trying to cover Paris, Italy and Switzerland - is that too much to accomplish in a not too fast paced trip. Any Itinerary suggestions appreciated. Debating between independent travel versus a tour. Thank you for your time.
First time to Europe - suggestions on 2 week Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 2 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 3 Large rental villa in Provence for family reunion
- 4 Which Florence hotel?
- 5 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 6 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 7 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 8 Rocamaxour
- 9 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 10 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 11 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 12 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 13 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 14 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 15 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 16 Spain vacation help
- 17 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 18 April in Madrid
- 19 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 20 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 21 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 22 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 23 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 24 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip