As the topic reads, looking to make this trip in about 6 months and want to start getting a feel about the logistics of the whole thing. I will fly into Prague and would prefer to hit a second city maybe a third on my way to Vienna to fly out. Considering I'm heading that way I figured Brno would be another nice place to see. I have about 17-18 days of vacation time depending on flights, and want to try and split my time evenly between Prague and Vienna. Money won't be a huge issue, but I also don't want to go crazy. Thanks in advance for any advice, I'm really looking forward to this trip.
First time to Europe. Prague to Vienna, looking for advice.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 2 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 3 Euro Train
- 4 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 first european holiday itinery
- 7 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 8 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 13 Cyprus in December
- 14 Cyprus photo gallery
- 15 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 Which travel plan?
- 18 Florence in October
- 19 Family European winter holiday
- 20 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 21 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 22 Advises for trip to Russia
- 23 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 24 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 25 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites