As the topic reads, looking to make this trip in about 6 months and want to start getting a feel about the logistics of the whole thing. I will fly into Prague and would prefer to hit a second city maybe a third on my way to Vienna to fly out. Considering I'm heading that way I figured Brno would be another nice place to see. I have about 17-18 days of vacation time depending on flights, and want to try and split my time evenly between Prague and Vienna. Money won't be a huge issue, but I also don't want to go crazy. Thanks in advance for any advice, I'm really looking forward to this trip.
First time to Europe. Prague to Vienna, looking for advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 2 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 3 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 4 South of Switzerland
- 5 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 6 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 7 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 8 Home Base in Belgium
- 9 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 10 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 11 Rocamaxour
- 12 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 13 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 14 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 17 Itinerary for Spain
- 18 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 19 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 20 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 21 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 22 2 different itineraries
- 23 Recommend a tour company?
- 24 Itinerary help
- 25 England in 7 days