As the topic reads, looking to make this trip in about 6 months and want to start getting a feel about the logistics of the whole thing. I will fly into Prague and would prefer to hit a second city maybe a third on my way to Vienna to fly out. Considering I'm heading that way I figured Brno would be another nice place to see. I have about 17-18 days of vacation time depending on flights, and want to try and split my time evenly between Prague and Vienna. Money won't be a huge issue, but I also don't want to go crazy. Thanks in advance for any advice, I'm really looking forward to this trip.
First time to Europe. Prague to Vienna, looking for advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 2 Europe in December for 10 days
- 3 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 4 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 5 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 6 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 7 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 8 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 9 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 10 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 11 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 12 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 13 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 14 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 15 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 16 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 17 Best neighborhood for Rome?
- 18 Lucerne Switzerland
- 19 Tipping in the UK
- 20 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 21 at what point should one get health insurance
- 22 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 23 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 24 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 25 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.