As the topic reads, looking to make this trip in about 6 months and want to start getting a feel about the logistics of the whole thing. I will fly into Prague and would prefer to hit a second city maybe a third on my way to Vienna to fly out. Considering I'm heading that way I figured Brno would be another nice place to see. I have about 17-18 days of vacation time depending on flights, and want to try and split my time evenly between Prague and Vienna. Money won't be a huge issue, but I also don't want to go crazy. Thanks in advance for any advice, I'm really looking forward to this trip.
First time to Europe. Prague to Vienna, looking for advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 2 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 3 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 4 first family trip to Switzerland
- 5 Two Days in Prague
- 6 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 7 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 8 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 9 London GTG late September?
- 10 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 11 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 12 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 13 Schengen Visa
- 14 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 15 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 16 london in 2.5 days
- 17 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 18 Italy tours
- 19 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 20 Air France strike
- 21 BUDAPEST Accommodations[2weeks]
- 22 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 23 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 24 Trouble deciding between backpack or wheeled luggage
- 25 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks