As the topic reads, looking to make this trip in about 6 months and want to start getting a feel about the logistics of the whole thing. I will fly into Prague and would prefer to hit a second city maybe a third on my way to Vienna to fly out. Considering I'm heading that way I figured Brno would be another nice place to see. I have about 17-18 days of vacation time depending on flights, and want to try and split my time evenly between Prague and Vienna. Money won't be a huge issue, but I also don't want to go crazy. Thanks in advance for any advice, I'm really looking forward to this trip.
First time to Europe. Prague to Vienna, looking for advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 2 Planning a week in London
- 3 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 4 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 5 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 6 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 7 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 8 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 9 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 10 Day on the Rhine
- 11 Please help me give good travel advice
- 12 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 13 Portugal with children
- 14 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 15 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 16 Stopover in Tudela?
- 17 Travel throught Europe
- 18 Car Rentals in Athens
- 19 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 20 5 minutes to switch in Basel train station
- 21 Croatia hotel and itinerary help (8 days, 7 nights in Sep)
- 22 driving day trip to la rioja from San Sebastian- winery / lunchcstops
- 23 From Sarajevo to Belgrade ?
- 24 Macarons!
- 25 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules