As the topic reads, looking to make this trip in about 6 months and want to start getting a feel about the logistics of the whole thing. I will fly into Prague and would prefer to hit a second city maybe a third on my way to Vienna to fly out. Considering I'm heading that way I figured Brno would be another nice place to see. I have about 17-18 days of vacation time depending on flights, and want to try and split my time evenly between Prague and Vienna. Money won't be a huge issue, but I also don't want to go crazy. Thanks in advance for any advice, I'm really looking forward to this trip.
First time to Europe. Prague to Vienna, looking for advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 2 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 6 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 7 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 Spain itineraries
- 10 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 11 Itinerary Help!
- 12 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 13 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 14 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 15 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 16 Scotland
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 18 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 19 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 20 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 21 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 22 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 25 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul