As the topic reads, looking to make this trip in about 6 months and want to start getting a feel about the logistics of the whole thing. I will fly into Prague and would prefer to hit a second city maybe a third on my way to Vienna to fly out. Considering I'm heading that way I figured Brno would be another nice place to see. I have about 17-18 days of vacation time depending on flights, and want to try and split my time evenly between Prague and Vienna. Money won't be a huge issue, but I also don't want to go crazy. Thanks in advance for any advice, I'm really looking forward to this trip.
First time to Europe. Prague to Vienna, looking for advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 2nd time around
- 2 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 3 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 4 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 5 german rail ticket question
- 6 Madrid and London
- 7 Fashion for larger man?
- 8 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 9 Arc de Triumph Question
- 10 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 11 Greek ferries
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 14 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 15 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 16 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 17 Prague flea markets
- 18 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 19 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 20 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 21 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 22 Monet in Normandy
- 23 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 24 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 25 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.