As the topic reads, looking to make this trip in about 6 months and want to start getting a feel about the logistics of the whole thing. I will fly into Prague and would prefer to hit a second city maybe a third on my way to Vienna to fly out. Considering I'm heading that way I figured Brno would be another nice place to see. I have about 17-18 days of vacation time depending on flights, and want to try and split my time evenly between Prague and Vienna. Money won't be a huge issue, but I also don't want to go crazy. Thanks in advance for any advice, I'm really looking forward to this trip.
First time to Europe. Prague to Vienna, looking for advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 2 Lakes District UK
- 3 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 4 Rome Areas to stay
- 5 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 6 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 7 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 8 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 9 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 10 otel.com / metglobal.com is a scam
- 11 how about a Malaga lunch?
- 12 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 13 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 14 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 15 England & Scotland in April
- 16 Rental car scams in Italy
- 17 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 18 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 19 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 20 Unique Venice Activity
- 21 22 days or DIY tour
- 22 Careful now in train stations even after security
- 23 Best way to get from paris to florence?
- 24 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids
- 25 When to go to Sicily