As the topic reads, looking to make this trip in about 6 months and want to start getting a feel about the logistics of the whole thing. I will fly into Prague and would prefer to hit a second city maybe a third on my way to Vienna to fly out. Considering I'm heading that way I figured Brno would be another nice place to see. I have about 17-18 days of vacation time depending on flights, and want to try and split my time evenly between Prague and Vienna. Money won't be a huge issue, but I also don't want to go crazy. Thanks in advance for any advice, I'm really looking forward to this trip.
First time to Europe. Prague to Vienna, looking for advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Belgium-Netherlands Itinerary
- 2 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 3 Royal Palace vs. El Escorial
- 4 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 5 London experts--Look at my week's itinerary, please?
- 6 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 7 Berlin to Prague by car
- 8 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 9 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 10 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 11 Help with Dalmatia Coast Itinerary
- 12 Trip Insurance
- 13 Itinerary question for Czech Republic for September trip
- 14 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 15 Please tell me about your Russian visa experience.
- 16 Berlin, Dresden and Prague or Berlin and Vienna?
- 17 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 18 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 19 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 20 Where to stay in London
- 21 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 22 Barcelona for 9 nights....Day trips?
- 23 Random Rome Questions
- 24 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 25 Using the Garmin nuvi 2598 in Italy