As the topic reads, looking to make this trip in about 6 months and want to start getting a feel about the logistics of the whole thing. I will fly into Prague and would prefer to hit a second city maybe a third on my way to Vienna to fly out. Considering I'm heading that way I figured Brno would be another nice place to see. I have about 17-18 days of vacation time depending on flights, and want to try and split my time evenly between Prague and Vienna. Money won't be a huge issue, but I also don't want to go crazy. Thanks in advance for any advice, I'm really looking forward to this trip.
First time to Europe. Prague to Vienna, looking for advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris first then where?
- 2 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 3 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 4 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 5 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 6 CROATIA SPLIT
- 7 Easier travel
- 8 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 9 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 10 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 11 Does this sound feasible?
- 12 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 13 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 14 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 15 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 16 Stay away from EF Tours
- 17 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 18 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 19 Self-driving tips for France
- 20 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 21 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 22 Dordogne in October
- 23 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 24 BMW European Delivery program
- 25 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria