As the topic reads, looking to make this trip in about 6 months and want to start getting a feel about the logistics of the whole thing. I will fly into Prague and would prefer to hit a second city maybe a third on my way to Vienna to fly out. Considering I'm heading that way I figured Brno would be another nice place to see. I have about 17-18 days of vacation time depending on flights, and want to try and split my time evenly between Prague and Vienna. Money won't be a huge issue, but I also don't want to go crazy. Thanks in advance for any advice, I'm really looking forward to this trip.
First time to Europe. Prague to Vienna, looking for advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 2 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 3 San Sebastian
- 4 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 5 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 6 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 7 Best hostels from experience
- 8 Istanbul Itinerary
- 9 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 10 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 11 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 12 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 13 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 14 What London location & hotels are the best for ??
- 15 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 16 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 17 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 18 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 19 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 20 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 21 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 22 7 Nights in Paris
- 23 London neighborhood suggestions
- 24 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 25 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar