We are planning to travel to Europe at the beginning of September for 2 weeks. This is gonna be our first time to these countries. Below is the itinerary we are thinking about:
London 2 days
Paris 3 days
Monaco/Nice/St.Tropez 2 days
Italy 7 days
My concern is that's too many destinations for 2 weeks.
We are also not sure what makes the most sense for our stop #3: Monaco, Nice or St.Tropez.
I have just started the research and would really appreciate any suggestions.
Also what's the best way to get from one country to another? I have heard trains is a very popular way of transportation or may be it's better to take a plane for the sake of cutting the travel time since we only have 2 weeks?
We are open to any suggestions.
Thank you very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 2 PARIS
- 3 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 4 Spain: train/rental car help
- 5 Berlin
- 6 Germany or Sweden
- 7 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 8 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 9 One free day in Barcelona
- 10 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 11 Greek Village
- 12 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 15 Sicily help
- 16 Athens Help
- 17 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 18 "Too Much Cows"
- 19 Bordeaux to Nice
- 20 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 21 Thinking about the Fjords
- 22 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 23 Rome -- The next time around
- 24 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 25 Rome to Venice