We are planning to travel to Europe at the beginning of September for 2 weeks. This is gonna be our first time to these countries. Below is the itinerary we are thinking about:
London 2 days
Paris 3 days
Monaco/Nice/St.Tropez 2 days
Italy 7 days
My concern is that's too many destinations for 2 weeks.
We are also not sure what makes the most sense for our stop #3: Monaco, Nice or St.Tropez.
I have just started the research and would really appreciate any suggestions.
Also what's the best way to get from one country to another? I have heard trains is a very popular way of transportation or may be it's better to take a plane for the sake of cutting the travel time since we only have 2 weeks?
We are open to any suggestions.
Thank you very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 2 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 3 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 4 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 5 Shall I buy the travel plug in advance
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning
- 8 Norway Hiking Adventure
- 9 Porto in January
- 10 Places to visit from Zurich
- 11 The DCC scam is spreading
- 12 Visiting Zurich
- 13 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 14 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 15 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 16 casusyazılım
- 17 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 18 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 19 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 20 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 21 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 22 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 23 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 24 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 25 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018