We are planning to travel to Europe at the beginning of September for 2 weeks. This is gonna be our first time to these countries. Below is the itinerary we are thinking about:
London 2 days
Paris 3 days
Monaco/Nice/St.Tropez 2 days
Italy 7 days
My concern is that's too many destinations for 2 weeks.
We are also not sure what makes the most sense for our stop #3: Monaco, Nice or St.Tropez.
I have just started the research and would really appreciate any suggestions.
Also what's the best way to get from one country to another? I have heard trains is a very popular way of transportation or may be it's better to take a plane for the sake of cutting the travel time since we only have 2 weeks?
We are open to any suggestions.
Thank you very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG airport
- 2 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 3 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 4 Ireland & Scotland
- 5 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 6 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 7 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 8 14 nights in Europe
- 9 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 10 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 11 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 French immersion courses in France
- 14 Munich
- 15 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 16 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 17 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 18 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 19 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 20 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 21 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 22 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 23 Portugal itinerary help
- 24 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 25 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children