We are planning to travel to Europe at the beginning of September for 2 weeks. This is gonna be our first time to these countries. Below is the itinerary we are thinking about:
London 2 days
Paris 3 days
Monaco/Nice/St.Tropez 2 days
Italy 7 days
My concern is that's too many destinations for 2 weeks.
We are also not sure what makes the most sense for our stop #3: Monaco, Nice or St.Tropez.
I have just started the research and would really appreciate any suggestions.
Also what's the best way to get from one country to another? I have heard trains is a very popular way of transportation or may be it's better to take a plane for the sake of cutting the travel time since we only have 2 weeks?
We are open to any suggestions.
Thank you very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 2 Switzerland
- 3 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 4 If you had to choose one......
- 5 Where to buy Saffron?
- 6 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 7 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 8 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 9 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 10 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 11 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 12 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 13 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 14 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 15 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 16 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 17 English Countryside
- 18 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 19 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 20 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 21 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 22 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 23 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 24 When to Visit Scotland
- 25 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia