We are planning to travel to Europe at the beginning of September for 2 weeks. This is gonna be our first time to these countries. Below is the itinerary we are thinking about:
London 2 days
Paris 3 days
Monaco/Nice/St.Tropez 2 days
Italy 7 days
My concern is that's too many destinations for 2 weeks.
We are also not sure what makes the most sense for our stop #3: Monaco, Nice or St.Tropez.
I have just started the research and would really appreciate any suggestions.
Also what's the best way to get from one country to another? I have heard trains is a very popular way of transportation or may be it's better to take a plane for the sake of cutting the travel time since we only have 2 weeks?
We are open to any suggestions.
Thank you very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 3 Tours start Switzerland end London
- 4 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 5 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 6 Help with Sapin and Portugal itinerary please
- 7 St. Petersburg: 5 days / Itineray questions
- 8 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 9 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 10 Swiss Pass upgrade for a route
- 11 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 12 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 13 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 14 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 15 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 16 Cordoba or Granada?
- 17 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 18 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 19 Geneva to Munich
- 20 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 21 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 22 Dachstien Ice Caves
- 23 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 24 Iceland itinerary help
- 25 16 days loop Venice to Venice