We are planning to travel to Europe at the beginning of September for 2 weeks. This is gonna be our first time to these countries. Below is the itinerary we are thinking about:
London 2 days
Paris 3 days
Monaco/Nice/St.Tropez 2 days
Italy 7 days
My concern is that's too many destinations for 2 weeks.
We are also not sure what makes the most sense for our stop #3: Monaco, Nice or St.Tropez.
I have just started the research and would really appreciate any suggestions.
Also what's the best way to get from one country to another? I have heard trains is a very popular way of transportation or may be it's better to take a plane for the sake of cutting the travel time since we only have 2 weeks?
We are open to any suggestions.
Thank you very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 오리지날릴게임손오공 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 3 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 4 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 7 Scotland Trip Report
- 8 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 9 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 10 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 11 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 12 Kayaking in Avignon
- 13 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 14 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 15 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 16 4 days in Provence in early June
- 17 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 18 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 19 Cordoba Overnight?
- 20 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 21 Sintra
- 22 France Itinerary Advice
- 23 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 24 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 25 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)