We are planning to travel to Europe at the beginning of September for 2 weeks. This is gonna be our first time to these countries. Below is the itinerary we are thinking about:
London 2 days
Paris 3 days
Monaco/Nice/St.Tropez 2 days
Italy 7 days
My concern is that's too many destinations for 2 weeks.
We are also not sure what makes the most sense for our stop #3: Monaco, Nice or St.Tropez.
I have just started the research and would really appreciate any suggestions.
Also what's the best way to get from one country to another? I have heard trains is a very popular way of transportation or may be it's better to take a plane for the sake of cutting the travel time since we only have 2 weeks?
We are open to any suggestions.
Thank you very much,
First-time to Europe. Possible itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 2 Hotel in Venice
- 3 hotels in Seville
- 4 London tube
- 5 London hotel
- 6 7 days in Greece
- 7 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 8 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 9 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 10 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 11 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 12 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 13 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 14 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 15 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 16 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 17 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 18 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 20 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 21 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 22 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 23 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 24 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 25 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol