We are planning to travel to Europe at the beginning of September for 2 weeks. This is gonna be our first time to these countries. Below is the itinerary we are thinking about:
London 2 days
Paris 3 days
Monaco/Nice/St.Tropez 2 days
Italy 7 days
My concern is that's too many destinations for 2 weeks.
We are also not sure what makes the most sense for our stop #3: Monaco, Nice or St.Tropez.
I have just started the research and would really appreciate any suggestions.
Also what's the best way to get from one country to another? I have heard trains is a very popular way of transportation or may be it's better to take a plane for the sake of cutting the travel time since we only have 2 weeks?
We are open to any suggestions.
Thank you very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 2 Travel WiFi - France
- 3 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 4 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 5 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 6 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 7 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 8 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 9 Paris to Ramstein
- 10 3 days with a Swindon base
- 11 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 12 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 13 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 14 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 15 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 16 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 17 RFID Protection
- 18 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 19 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 20 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland
- 21 3 days to spend in europe
- 22 12 days europe
- 23 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 24 Beaches in Southern France
- 25 Rail pass question