We are planning to travel to Europe at the beginning of September for 2 weeks. This is gonna be our first time to these countries. Below is the itinerary we are thinking about:
London 2 days
Paris 3 days
Monaco/Nice/St.Tropez 2 days
Italy 7 days
My concern is that's too many destinations for 2 weeks.
We are also not sure what makes the most sense for our stop #3: Monaco, Nice or St.Tropez.
I have just started the research and would really appreciate any suggestions.
Also what's the best way to get from one country to another? I have heard trains is a very popular way of transportation or may be it's better to take a plane for the sake of cutting the travel time since we only have 2 weeks?
We are open to any suggestions.
Thank you very much,
First-time to Europe. Possible itinerary
- 1 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 2 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 3 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 4 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 Advises for trip to Russia
- 7 7 days in Andalucia
- 8 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 9 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 10 Planning a holiday
- 11 London at Easter
- 12 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 13 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 15 Traveling within Italy
- 16 To Paris and Provence in June
- 17 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 18 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 19 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 20 Madrid to Sevilla
- 21 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 22 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 23 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 24 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 25 Venice - canoeing / kayaking