We are planning to travel to Europe at the beginning of September for 2 weeks. This is gonna be our first time to these countries. Below is the itinerary we are thinking about:
London 2 days
Paris 3 days
Monaco/Nice/St.Tropez 2 days
Italy 7 days
My concern is that's too many destinations for 2 weeks.
We are also not sure what makes the most sense for our stop #3: Monaco, Nice or St.Tropez.
I have just started the research and would really appreciate any suggestions.
Also what's the best way to get from one country to another? I have heard trains is a very popular way of transportation or may be it's better to take a plane for the sake of cutting the travel time since we only have 2 weeks?
We are open to any suggestions.
Thank you very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안바카라∧마블카지노
- 2 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 3 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 4 Iceland trip report!
- 5 London 6 day itinerary
- 6 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 7 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 8 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 9 3 nights in Madrid
- 10 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 11 alcazar question and seville advice
- 12 Bernese Oberland
- 13 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 14 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 15 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 16 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 17 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 18 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 19 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 20 Threat Level in UK
- 21 ATM
- 22 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 23 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 24 Living in Paris......for a week
- 25 ATM help