We are planning to travel to Europe at the beginning of September for 2 weeks. This is gonna be our first time to these countries. Below is the itinerary we are thinking about:
London 2 days
Paris 3 days
Monaco/Nice/St.Tropez 2 days
Italy 7 days
My concern is that's too many destinations for 2 weeks.
We are also not sure what makes the most sense for our stop #3: Monaco, Nice or St.Tropez.
I have just started the research and would really appreciate any suggestions.
Also what's the best way to get from one country to another? I have heard trains is a very popular way of transportation or may be it's better to take a plane for the sake of cutting the travel time since we only have 2 weeks?
We are open to any suggestions.
Thank you very much,
First-time to Europe. Possible itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 2 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 Gift for French business associate
- 5 Alterations to night trains routes
- 6 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 7 Trip Report, part 1
- 8 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 9 Scottish Passport
- 10 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 11 shortened trip to Italy
- 12 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 13 Air France strike
- 14 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 15 Italy tours
- 16 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 17 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 18 Amsterdam
- 19 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 20 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 21 Sunny September Trip Report
- 22 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 23 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 24 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 25 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland